UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping on Vitor: It's going to be an easy night!

1/1/13 6:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hermanitor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor will win if he can catch bisping early.

Bisping will win via cardio if the fight goes to later rounds.

I dont think Bisping should get a title shot if he wins this either. I think he should get wieman.
1/1/13 6:41 PM
Dazednconfused
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Bisping. He doesn't hold anything back. He has some of the most pathetic haters out though. Phone Post
1/1/13 7:02 PM
GelderdEnd

Bisping via cardio Phone Post
1/1/13 7:20 PM
KingOfFighters

Bry Bry - Bisping brings up a good point..if Bisping can make this a grinding fight, he stands a good chance at beating vitor..Vitor is a great burst fighters, if he catches you, you are done but if you take him in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, he loses his weapons..

Is bisping going to wrestle him for 3 rounds or stand up? he fought at a pretty high pace for 3rds vs liddel, I think grapplers gas him, not fights that stay on the feet.
1/1/13 7:26 PM
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
DangerZone - 
TheFlood58 -
Samoa -

11 losses...........I wonder what Bisping's record would be if he fought Randy twice, Liddell, Overeem twice, Jon Jones, the 2005 version of Tito Ortiz, Gilbert Yvel at Heavyweight, Tra Telligman at Heavyweight, Heath Herring at Heavyweight, Rich Franklin, and Anderson Silva.

This Phone Post
Fucking right This! Phone Post

this- Bisping is gonna get ruined.

1/1/13 7:27 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping employing a wreslting based strategy against Vitor isn't too ludicrous, look what he did to Stann. Say what you want about British fighters and wreslting, but Bisping can wrestle. After all, he took Chael down and if I remember correctly, he also took Rashad down.

1/1/13 7:29 PM
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - 
fapout - 
DangerZone - 
TheFlood58 -
Samoa -

11 losses...........I wonder what Bisping's record would be if he fought Randy twice, Liddell, Overeem twice, Jon Jones, the 2005 version of Tito Ortiz, Gilbert Yvel at Heavyweight, Tra Telligman at Heavyweight, Heath Herring at Heavyweight, Rich Franklin, and Anderson Silva.

This Phone Post

I fucking love that gif. Can anyone provide video of that clip?

1/1/13 7:32 PM
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - 
3rdLion - 
fapout - 
DangerZone - 
TheFlood58 -
Samoa -

This Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92K5oJPiChg
1/1/13 7:34 PM
Trollgrude11
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bispings best performance was a loss to chael sonnen. No way I see vitor losing this. Phone Post
1/1/13 7:36 PM

3rdLion - 
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - 
3rdLion - 
fapout - 
DangerZone - 
TheFlood58 -
Samoa -

This Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92K5oJPiChg

Cheers mate! Voted up.

1/1/13 8:02 PM
Stone Rolled
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are not serious? Seriously, how can Bisping win against Vitor? LOL His punches can barely hurt a baby! The more he lands, if he lands on Vitor, it's gonna feel like a Swedish massage.
1/1/13 8:05 PM
Chardee Macdennis

No Bisping hate, but he will not win.

This fight is as easy as a pick can get, Vitor should take this one easy.
1/1/13 8:13 PM

Stone Rolled - You guys are not serious? Seriously, how can Bisping win against Vitor? LOL His punches can barely hurt a baby! The more he lands, if he lands on Vitor, it's gonna feel like a Swedish massage.

His punches can barely hurt a baby? Is that why he has 14 KO/TKO's on his record?

1/1/13 8:27 PM
sincitydc
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope this backfires in him. On the other hand, I would also like to see Anderson put a beating on him. Phone Post
1/1/13 9:10 PM
Samoa
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DangerZone -
TheFlood58 -
Samoa -

This Phone Post
Wait, he did fight one of those guys on Vitor's list. He circled to the guys' right too much iirc. Phone Post
1/1/13 10:01 PM
3rdLion

nick diaz nut hugger -
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
Stone Rolled - You guys are not serious? Seriously, how can Bisping win against Vitor? LOL His punches can barely hurt a baby! The more he lands, if he lands on Vitor, it's gonna feel like a Swedish massage.

His punches can barely hurt a baby? Is that why he has 14 KO/TKO's on his record?

Dude, honestly, it's the only argument that's even tried to approach any technical aspect of this fight.

Just chalk it up to "tards gonna tard" and hope someone can come with a more intelligent opinion. Phone Post
Finally someone that speaks sense Phone Post
1/1/13 10:08 PM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
KingD87 - While Bisping has both the lower and upper body of a chicken. Phone Post
I would fake laugh to make it less uncomfortable, but that joke was just too fucking stupid Phone Post
Shhh quiet time. Phone Post
1/1/13 10:10 PM
MasterofMartialArts
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - @Lazer - I see Bisping putting on a fucking boxing clinic in this fight. Vítor will have no answer for the relentless pace and superior. Bisping by brutal UD or 3rd-round TKO. Bisping is going to work Vítor in this fight. I honestly don't know why Vítor would take this fight. I am so fucking stoked to see Bisping (my second fav fighter after Diaz) lay this ass whooping down Phone Post
I see your point and I agree to a certain extent. But who has Bisping really faced as dangerous as Vitor? He hasn't fought many great strikers. Obviously he has a great chance of winning a UD and outboxing Vitor, and out cardio'ing him. Vitor is hungry, and is looking for redemption. He has only been stopped by Randy (accumulation of strikes), and Anderson (had never been KO'd clean), but you think Bisping will be the one to finish him? It anything Bisping takes a decision. Phone Post
1/1/13 11:04 PM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor by strikes. KO or TKO.
1/1/13 11:09 PM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/01/13 11:11 PM
Here's an easy way to put it. If you got surprised woke up in the middle of the night with your only options of either fighting Bisping Or Vitor. You would pick Bisping. No questions.
1/1/13 11:13 PM
omlet de fromage

Does vitor have chicken legs?

We might need pics.

Beep? Phone Post
1/1/13 11:16 PM
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a big fan of Vitor and admittedly a fan of Bisping. He does have a very good skill set , but he also has a tendency to not take shot well. He gets rocked a lot and unlike others when Vitor rocks you he is relentless. I want to see Bisping fight Anderson , I dont think he will survive this fight. Vitor will catch him Phone Post
1/1/13 11:23 PM
FoluFam

Bisping I think will have realised very quickly that he has to be VERY vigilant and on-point in the first round of their fight. Vitor is a Serious fighter. He will come in looking to shut this guy up, like Hendo did. I personally think he lost, the moment he called his fight to be an easy win.. At last, we will see another spectacular knock, for the count, Bisping. Phone Post
1/1/13 11:23 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could Bisping gas out Vitor with the Benny Hill defense?

1/1/13 11:27 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -

LOL....Vitor is going to knock his ass out...watch

Don't forget our screen name bet, bro Phone Post
You may have mistaken me for #1, as I don't remember making a bet with you.

That said, I'm more than willing to take Vitor for a 30 day bet Phone Post

I actually confused you with a guy who goes by the name of Taekwondotopteam #2 (right now, but his sn changes every month). Ma bayad

the offer still stands

Vitor will knock him out

not just win

but will TKO/KO him Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.