UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> It's a BIRD! It's a PLANE! (nope, it's Chemtrails)

1/1/13 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fugazi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enlarge photo 6
WIDESPREAD CHEMTRAIL SICKNESS IN IDAHO
SEDATIVES FOUND IN CHEMTRAILS

THE IDAHO OBSERVER

According to a report published 8/28/06 in The Idaho Observer recent lab reports found the following in samples of chemtrail fall-out:
bacteria including anthrax and pneumonia, 9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride, 26 heavy metals including arsenic, lead, barium, mercury and uranium, 4 molds and fungi, 7 viruses, 2 cancers, 2 vaccines and 2 sedatives.

LINK TO STORY

1/1/13 3:50 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 5
ALPENHORN NEWS LINKS ILLNESS WITH YELLOW CHEMCLOUDS
Excerpt from story by Laurie A. Kelly

"Community after community continues to report that hundreds of people are becoming ill at the same time... following on the heels of heavy chemtrail activity... three physicians, all of whom asked not to be identified, have reported an increasing number of patients being seen for similar illness since December.
Persistent hacking coughs, upper respiratory and intestinal distress, pneumonia, extreme fatigue, lethargy, dizziness, disorientation, splitting headaches, elevated arthritis symptoms and unexplainable nosebleeds are just a few of the symptoms these doctors have described.
These doctors have said they are seeing larger numbers of patients with these complaints during or within days after the times that the physicians themselves have observed a larger number of chemtrails in the skies above mountain communities."

/FULL TEXT OF STORY

Fugazi

Enlarge photo 10
PATIENTS HIGHLY CONTAMINATED, DOC BLAMES CHEMTRAILS
An Arizona Doctor speaks out after finding high levels of Barium contamination in his patients:

"... patients are coming in with frequent headaches, sinus congestion, asthma and ear infections... I attribute this to the chemicals which our government is spraying in OUR air!
... the "hair analysis" labs which I run on some of my patients are all indicating HIGH levels of Barium. My own hair analysis indicated high Barium levels...  high levels of barium in our hair means either barium is being stored from digestion or the hair is being contaminated by an outside source[barium from chemtrails]. I am quite concerned with this violation of our environment by a government that denies it is occurring... One only has to step outside and look up at the sky to see our tax dollars at work"

excerpt from article at anomaliesunlimited .com

Fugazi

Enlarge photo 9
CHEMTRAILS OVER LAS VEGAS MEDIA STORY part 2
To view the entire article:
Las Vegas Tribune Chemtrails Article
"And even in the face of government denials, environmental laboratories have begun to identify an extremely toxic component of the spray drifting over cities and countryside. Several independent sources claim that samples of fallout from the lingering smoke trails have been independently tested and found to contain ethylene dibromide (EDB)."
Since the Chemtrails begin appearing over Las Vegas residents have experienced a huge surge in respiratory problems and asthma.
An extremely hazardous pesticide, EDB was banned by the US Environmental Protection Agency in 1983...The 1991 Chemical Hazards of the Workplace warns that repeated exposure to low levels of ethylene dibromide results in "general weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, chest pains, coughing and shortness of breath, upper respiratory tract irritation" and respiratory failure caused by swelli...

1/1/13 3:51 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 14
UK SPRAYING GOT OUT OF HAND, TEMP MORGUES SET UP
Comments from Ken Welch, continued:

"Eventually the bug was isolated by an independent lab, which confirmed that it carried clear chemical markers of being lab created or manipulated.  Because the US media is so well controlled, the epidemic of "Flu-Like" quickly became a non-event.  In the UK, however, everyone was aware of the crisis because the UK test really got out of hand.  Over 10,000 people died there, and health authorities were parking rented refrigerator trucks behind the hospitals to use as temporary morgues.  Many victims of  "Flu-Like" died in a rather unusual manner.  The lungs simply filled up with some kind of sticky gunk that couldn't be suctioned out or even removed surgically, and people were simply asphyxiated despite the best efforts of frantic medical personnel.  There were no incidents in which any victim of "Flu-Like" transmitted the illness to another person."

Fugazi

Enlarge photo 13
FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, THE SICK FILL EMERGENCY ROOMS
Comments from Ken Welch:

"The most startling, and indeed fearful event of 1999 was when, in the midst of ongoing chemical operations against its own population, Uncle began to experiment with biological delivery systems as well. In community after community that year hundreds of people would become ill all at the same time. [ed. note figures for the years following 1999 show a huge explosion in the death rate (see info posted at image #69 & 70).  Some were sick for six weeks or more, and many died.  Authorities never seemed to have an interest in identifying the bug, and news organizations would never go farther than to describe the deaths as being caused by "flu-like symptoms".  In a year that CDC described as a very light flu season, 20,000 Americans managed to die of "Flu-Like" on top of the regular toll.  Large cities would suddenly announce that all the emergency rooms had become full virtually overnight."

psychosphere
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we see these quite often out where i live and my tail has yet to give me any problems
1/1/13 3:52 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 17
MORGELLONS FIBER DISEASE UPDATE
NEW MORGELLONS RESEARCHThe Morgellon's pathogen, the pathogen of an emerging new disease has the experts stumped.  Fibers are involved.  Skin Lesions are usually involved as well as disabling fatigue and brain impairment.  This new fiber disease has emerged during the same time span as the chemtrail spraying.

MORGELLONS USA

Enlarge photo 18
MORGELLONS / CHEMTRAILS LINK?
A report from one Morgellon's sufferer:
"In the fall of 1998 I was out in my garden working.  The weather was warm and exceptionally humid and sticky.  At one point I absentmindly scratched my neck and noticed that my fingernails came back absolutly clotted with white fibers.  Out of curiosity I scratched several other areas of my skin with my nails and discovered that when scratched any exposed area of skin left my nails full of these clotted fibers.  Whatever skin was covered with clothing did not have the fibers. The air must have been thick with these fibers for so many  of them to be layered on me like that.  About a month later I started having unusual skin symptoms & not feeling well.  I am very suspicious that these airborn fibers had something to do with my developing Morgellons.

1/1/13 3:53 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 21
WHAT IS GOING ON? (cont'd from last)
THE CHEMTRAIL TOXIC MESS IN THE SKIES IS WHAT IS GOING ON.

We have all been walking around breathing chem-crap, very high amounts of barium and aluminum particulates, cationic fibers impregnated with god knows what, modified molds and poisonous jet fuel for years now. This is not the kind of stuff that makes for healthy, happy lungs. The metal particulates in the chemtrails can be ionized by ordinary sunlight making them even more of a hazard to our lungs. There is no way that this aerosol spraying could continue for this long(over seven years now) without causing a major decline in public health.   Given all the ill health effects that the chemtrail ingredients are capable of causing, the skyrocketing rates of asthma and lung cancer are probably just the beginning of the bad news.  Chemtrails Kill.

Image by Eugene Carsey

1/1/13 3:53 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 22
ATMOSPHERIC MOLD COLONIES
TOXIC LEVELS OF MOLD IN THE AIR
image copyright Clifford Carnicom

Research by scientist Clifford Carnicom has revealed extremely high levels of toxic molds in the atmosphere. His testing "indicates an unacceptable condition for human health."

MOLD RESEARCH

1/1/13 3:54 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 25
DR. LEONARD HOROWITZ INTERVIEW ON CHEMTRAILS
REDDEN: What about the current controversy over chemtrails - the theory that airplanes are spraying the population with some kind of chemical or biological weapon. As I understand it, a number of researchers believe that many of the contrails in the skies these days are not the normal contrails formed by high-flying jets, but are actually trails of chemical or biological agents which spread out and then fall on the earth.

HOROWITZ: ... I believe the chemtrails are responsible for a chemical intoxication of the public, which would then cause a general immune suppression, low grade to high grade, depending on exposure. An immune dysfunction, which would then allow people to become susceptible to opportunistic infections, such as mycoplasma and other opportunistic infections.

REDDEN: So you believe that high-flying planes are, in fact, spraying something on the population, that the theory is real?
                        (continued at next image)

Enlarge photo 26
DR HOROWITZ INTERVIEW, CONTINUED
image above: EDB rainbow
HOROWITZ: There's no question that it's real. There's no doubt about that. I first began to investigate chemtrails when some were sprayed over my home in Northern Idaho.  I found out from one of the chief toxologists at the CDC that Ethlyne Dibromide was being added to the jet fuel.  Now EDB is a known human chemical carcinogen that was removed from unleaded gas because of it's cancer causing effects.  Now suddenly it has appeared in the jet fuel that apparently high-altitude military aircraft are emitting.

REDDEN: Why has ethylene dibromide been added to jet fuel?

HOROWITZ: When you examine who owns the fuel, who are the fuel company directors, suddenly you enter into the realm of the Rockefeller family, the royal families, Standard Oil and British Petroleum. And what are their other agendas? ... documents show that historically, they have funded eugenics,  genocide, depopulation, family planning...

1/1/13 3:54 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 30
CONGRESSIONAL BILL ASKED FOR CHEMTRAILS BAN
CHEMTRAILS CAPABLE OF "PLANETARY DESTRUCTION"
The Space Preservation Act, HR2977, introduced October 2001 by Ohio Rep. Dennis Kucinich, called for the peaceful uses of space, and a ban on 'exotic weapons'. Section 7 sought specifically to prohibit chemtrails.

Kucinich told the Columbus Alive newspaper (1/24/2002) that despite official denials, as head of the Armed Services Oversight Committee he is well acquainted with chemtrail projects.  Kuchinich stated "The truth is there's an entire program in the Department of Defense, 'Vision 2020" that's developing these weapons. Vision 2020 calls for 'dominance of space, land, sea and air'.

Under pressure, according to Kuchinich,
all references to chemtrails, HAARP and other weapons capable of planetary destruction were removed from HR2977. The original bill remains intact and on-file in the congressional record.

1/1/13 3:55 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 29
DR HOROWITZ INTERVIEW, CONTINUED
REDDEN:  A point of clarification. Are You saying that the fungus is working with the chemtrails and the antibiotic to make people sick?
HOROWITZ:  Exactly. And you've got somebody who's going to be chronically ill. And in the contemporary warfare arena, where experts in biological chemical warfare convene and discuss the ways that are ideal to conduct warfare today, to really take an enemy out, you don't want to kill the people. You want to produce people who are chronically ill and become dependent on the state and totally sap the resources of the country.

FULL TEXT OF INTERVIEW

Dr. Horowitz is an internationally acclaimed authority on public health with a Masters Degree in Public Health and Behavorial Sciences from Harvard and a Masters Degree in Health Ed from Tufts. He has served on the faculties of several universities including Harvard and Tufts.  Dr. Horowitz, author of several best sellers on...

1/1/13 3:55 PM
Fugazi

Enlarge photo 33
BARIUM AND ALUMINUM CONFIRMED
From Sue Miller:

"I must express my respect and appreciation for Therese Aigner. To my knowledge she is the first professional, accredited environmental expert/engineer to stand up and formally and emphatically connect unusual water test results with the unusual aerial activity.

That the rainwater barium and aluminum chem-bliz "pollution" is directly from chemtrails is clearly stated in her cover letter of the lab test results:

CONFIRMATION OF CONTAMINATION

Image by Tony Craddock Edit

Enlarge photo 34
CONTAMINATION OF RAIN WATER
Rainwater sample showing massive contamination with aluminum and barium particulates.

ESPANOLA LAB TESTS

"In Espanola, where [chemtrail] spray sometimes falls as visible, flesh-stinging particles thick as snow, lab tests of rainwater falling through extensive chemtrail plumes revealed levels of aluminum seven-times higher than existing provincial safety limits for drinking water."
Excerpted from Will Thomas article, Rense.com 12-13-03

1/1/13 3:56 PM
Naderhood
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is a dumbass Phone Post
1/1/13 3:57 PM
Isaac298

Ok i don't say this often, but hell it's a new year. YOu Fugazi are a fucking idiot. Good luck in life.
1/1/13 7:51 PM
Fugazi

And I'm deeply hurt when the mental giants here sling insults rather than address the subject.

1/2/13 3:49 AM
Res ispa loquitur
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nader has addressed the subject enough times I am sure he is tired of playing wack-a-troll.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.