UnderGround Forums

NatureGround >> Black Ops 2 campers, share strategy and tips here

1/1/13 10:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RandlemansStaph
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fellow campers unite! Love the game. Complete addict. Love setting up camp, camping, and earning scorestreaks.

Have the FN FAL with a red dot, silencer, and in one class FMJ.

No secondary.

Perk 1: Flak jacket, hardline.
Perk 2: cold blooded or none.
Perk 3: Engineer

Obviously claymore.

Just recently started using the Guardian and LOVE it. If you've been lucky enough to double up your ammo and have an effective place to use the Guardian, you can be fucking lethal.

Usually use the care package if I'm using engineer, the lightning strike, and stealth chopper.

Other campers?
1/1/13 10:24 PM
ChaosOverkill
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like to camp in the WFA

1/1/13 10:27 PM
Dazednconfused
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You my friend are a scum bag.

PS wrong forum Phone Post
1/1/13 10:28 PM
Carson's Corner radio show
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whadafykumeanitstaken - Halo Bitch.
Too much movement in Halo for people to camp in the WFA

I have always felt like Halo was complete crap and for people who previously did not like videogames.

What am I missing?

Donnie

1/1/13 10:28 PM
RandlemansStaph

Whoops. How does one go about moving this thread to the correct forum.

I don't understand? Isn't the name of the game killing people whilst trying not to get killed?

1/1/13 10:29 PM
Dman3456
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Use overkill and get a shotgun as your secondary, one shot one kill comes in handy for you campers. Phone Post
1/1/13 10:32 PM
RandlemansStaph

Dman3456 -  Use overkill and get a shotgun as your secondary, one shot one kill comes in handy for you campers. Phone Post

Like this strategy. Did the same thing with the mp7 I think or some other small SMG.

I found that I got killed fucking around with switching weapons all the time. It was easier to just focus on winning drawdowns with the FAL.
1/1/13 11:13 PM
RandlemansStaph

How come Bouncing Bettys instead of claymores?
1/1/13 11:16 PM
RandlemansStaph

Mr Mister -  Riot shield
Crossbow
C4
Shock charges

Ghost
Fast hands
Scavenger
Engineer

Perk 2 greed

Have fun Phone Post

I don't understand what you're accomplishing with this loadout?
1/1/13 11:20 PM
yomamafool

Ttt Phone Post
1/1/13 11:22 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not hating on campers, it's your game and you should play however you want, having said that, I don't know how you campers have the patience to wait in one corner for the entire duration of a match. I myself, cannot stay still for longer than a few seconds because I get impatient and just run into the middle of the action. I run low killstreaks and just run around the map like a headless chicken and kill whoever I see. If I get killed by a camper, I just avoid the urge for that revenge kill. Phone Post
1/1/13 11:46 PM
Dman3456
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RandlemansStaph -
Dman3456 -  Use overkill and get a shotgun as your secondary, one shot one kill comes in handy for you campers. Phone Post

Like this strategy. Did the same thing with the mp7 I think or some other small SMG.

I found that I got killed fucking around with switching weapons all the time. It was easier to just focus on winning drawdowns with the FAL.
Yeah the switching weapons is a problem for me too but on maps like hijacked it comes in handy. Phone Post
1/2/13 11:23 AM
RandlemansStaph

Mr Mister - 
RandlemansStaph -
Mr Mister -  Riot shield
Crossbow
C4
Shock charges

Ghost
Fast hands
Scavenger
Engineer

Perk 2 greed

Have fun Phone Post

Having fun. It's a video game, you shouldn't take it so seriously. Phone Post

It's not that I'm taking it too seriously, it's that I don't understand the strategy behind this loadout. Are you just throwing things together or is there a method to your madness here? Not trying to be a dick, just don't understand the combination.
1/2/13 9:55 PM
RandlemansStaph

Mr Mister - 
RandlemansStaph -
Mr Mister - 
RandlemansStaph -
Mr Mister -  Riot shield
Crossbow
C4
Shock charges

Ghost
Fast hands
Scavenger
Engineer

Perk 2 greed

Have fun Phone Post

Having fun. It's a video game, you shouldn't take it so seriously. Phone Post

It's not that I'm taking it too seriously, it's that I don't understand the strategy behind this loadout. Are you just throwing things together or is there a method to your madness here? Not trying to be a dick, just don't understand the combination.
Just give it a try, I was using it to unlock diamond camo but I started having a lot of fun with it and it makes people really mad.

I don't always use it, I'm more of a rushing player but sometimes it's fun to just mess around Phone Post

Oh ok I gotcha. I just didn't understand. I've gotten super frustrated with guys using the riot shield in the past and wondered what it was like to use it. And I LOVE any combo that pisses off other players. That's the greatest, getting messages in the middle of session from a guy you've killed 4 or 5 times in a row. And it's rarely a compliment on how well you're playing.
1/10/13 12:41 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is this thread in the Natureground?

Is it because you used the word camper?

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.