UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor has the heart of a CHICKEN!

1/2/13 7:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry i like Vitor and respect him because of his veteran status but i personally think he is highly overrrated. Yes he has very fast hands and a semi decent groundgame. But if you just look at his records and how he actually performed in the more challeging match ups he dissapoints.

Bisping will decision him. Vitor will gass and will get taken down quit a lot.

Hopefully the Ufc will see Vitor for what he is then, an exciting fighter but not someone who can challenge for titles. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:01 PM
Chaelismyhero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping will win via ud or late tko.
1/2/13 7:06 PM
Escopeta
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless Vitor completely gives up in the middle of the fight, I don't see how Bisping wins this.
1/2/13 7:09 PM
Spark 3.0

fightharder - Sorry i like Vitor and respect him because of his veteran status but i personally think he is highly overrrated. Yes he has very fast hands and a semi decent groundgame. But if you just look at his records and how he actually performed in the more challeging match ups he dissapoints.

Hopefully the Ufc will see Vitor for what he is then, an exciting fighter but not someone who can challenge for titles. Phone Post
Lol vitor will not be taken down once! Phone Post
1/2/13 7:38 PM
cumprido1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously don't see how Bisping wins this.

Everyone gets caught now and then (like the A. Silva KO) but I just think that Vitor's skills are better in all areas including grappling.

1/2/13 7:48 PM
soldave
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see this fight as a 50-50 pickem

Vitor more Power, Bisping more elusive on the feet

Bisping better wrestling, Vitor better subs on the ground

great fight
1/4/13 11:52 PM
cumprido1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disagree about the wrestling. Vitor has good takedowns and is just more powerful. It should be a great fight and I can't wait! Phone Post
1/5/13 1:02 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

Spark 3.0 - 
fightharder - Sorry i like Vitor and respect him because of his veteran status but i personally think he is highly overrrated. Yes he has very fast hands and a semi decent groundgame. But if you just look at his records and how he actually performed in the more challeging match ups he dissapoints.

lol Vitor wont be taken down once? Maybe your to distracted with Vitors nuts in your mouth, try taking his cock out your ass and look at this fight with a open mind. Bisping FTMFW
1/5/13 1:04 PM
Spark 3.0

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby -
Spark 3.0 - 

lol Vitor wont be taken down once? Maybe your to distracted with Vitors nuts in your mouth, try taking his cock out your ass and look at this fight with a open mind. Bisping FTMFW
Whens the last time vitor has been taken down by someone that isn't a wrestler and weighs 215+ pounds?? It's spitsping lol, delusional brah go back to the dumpster Phone Post
1/19/13 10:45 PM
BabyHand
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn.... Phone Post
1/19/13 10:47 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn... Phone Post
1/19/13 10:48 PM
Ensanity
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn... Phone Post
1/19/13 10:51 PM
funwithbakedgoods

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - 
Spark 3.0 - 

It is the chance to bump posts like this that make the ug so great!
1/19/13 10:56 PM
ZombieAutoPilot

Spark 3.0 - 

Lol Phone Post
1/19/13 10:57 PM
ZombieAutoPilot

Spark 3.0 - 

[url=http://postimage.org/image/yfx14cxjp/][img]http://s2.postimage.org/yfx14cxjp/image.jpg[/img][/url] Phone Post
1/19/13 10:58 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZombieAutoPilot -
Spark 3.0 - 

Lol Phone Post
Love it Phone Post
1/20/13 12:24 AM
Spark 3.0

Yes! Great victory for the phenom! Phone Post
1/20/13 12:29 AM
Spark 3.0

BabyHand - Damn.... Phone Post
Haha babyhand nice fight..how about

VitorIsMyDaddy

Not too bad since your a sixer lol Phone Post
1/20/13 1:05 AM
BabyHand
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spark 3.0 -

VitorIsMyDaddy

You got it buddy, which email do I send a s/n change to? Phone Post
1/20/13 1:16 AM
Spark 3.0

BabyHand -
Spark 3.0 -

VitorIsMyDaddy

Damn I have no idea lol..anyone?? Phone Post
1/20/13 1:23 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen -
ZombieAutoPilot -
Spark 3.0 - 

Lol Phone Post
Love it Phone Post
LMAO Phone Post
1/20/13 1:25 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spark 3.0 -
BabyHand -
Spark 3.0 -

VitorIsMyDaddy

Damn I have no idea lol..anyone?? Phone Post
snchange@mixedmartialarts.com Phone Post
1/20/13 1:36 AM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Anderson P Sonnen -
ZombieAutoPilot -
Spark 3.0 - 

Lol Phone Post
Love it Phone Post
LMAO Phone Post

LOL
Golden.
1/20/13 11:58 AM
BabyHand

Email sent Phone Post
1/20/13 1:28 PM
Spark 3.0

BabyHand - Email sent Phone Post
Cool good man babyhand Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.