UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

1/2/13 11:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

choadler -  On top of it all, i would bet that dana is absolutely a fan of nicks. I think he would like to see nick shake up gsp a bit.

As part owner/boss of ufc, dfw probably hates nicks bullshot. But at the end of the day, i guarantee dana is pulling for him as a fighter. Phone Post

BULLSHOT!
I imagine iron sheik saying all of that post
1/2/13 11:46 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Nut Hugger is going to answer every single person who posts on this thread, lol

1/2/13 11:47 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, what I meant to post......

Hey Dana ! Ever heard the old saying, 'do it to me once, shame on you. Do it to me twice, shame on me'. ?

1/2/13 11:48 AM
slo ko
925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas -  Doubt the fight will happen. Phone Post

same here. i predict Dana will make an example of Diaz and Big Rig will get the call.

1/2/13 11:50 AM
udk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of the dumbest fucks on the UG posting here. Diaz attracts mouth breathers as fans....big shock!

After he gets his ass beat by gsp (if he makes it there) and he flips his last tough guy finger at the guy who just beat him and makes a few excuses...cut the fucker.

Bye bye. Phone Post
1/2/13 11:52 AM
Seats Taken
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG fan logic

Fighters trash talk; WWE BULLSHIT STOP CHAELING

Nick Diaz blows off a phone call; OMG Nick Diaz is such a hard ass he doesn't give a fuck!!!

Any "story line" outside the cage is just that... A story line that the UFC is pumping out to get fans to follow them Phone Post
1/2/13 11:54 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

udk, did you find it ironic when Nate was mean mugging during the last fight, and seconds later got knocked on his can ?

1/2/13 11:54 AM
MMAjustice

LOL @ Punished...

If I recall, Nick ended up headlining that event anyway, and got a title shot after coming off of a loss.

The "punishment" win that he has over BJ is only making this fight bigger.

1/2/13 11:56 AM
udk

Priceless.
I also enjoy when a fighter starts doing the "come on" stuff and gets KOed. Phone Post
1/2/13 11:57 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NDNH, do you think that Nick is more a Skype type dude?  Would that be a better means of communicating with Nick?  

I don't care if he calls Dana back, just shows up at what he's supposed to and is there on fight night.  I would like superCalo to do a mock text back and forth with Dana and Nick though.  That would please me. 

1/2/13 11:57 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - I dont answer Dana's calls either.

i don't reply to his texts either. i ain't no bitch. do i look like a 15 year old girl, or whatever
1/2/13 11:58 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Yeah. It makes the whole 'Bravado' schtick kind of silly.

1/2/13 11:59 AM
sitchpack

Lol, why not just contact his coach/manager then like usual?

who cares if he doesnt answer texts or calls, he always turns up to fight MMA (and not run like Boestch, Condit, and Guida).

How come Coker never voiced how difficult it was to manage Diaz, and get Diaz to do shit? Then all of a sudden Dana comes out with this?

Serious question. Phone Post
1/2/13 12:05 PM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -  Lol, why not just contact his coach/manager then like usual?

who cares if he doesnt answer texts or calls, he always turns up to fight MMA (and not run like Boestch, Condit, and Guida).

How come Coker never voiced how difficult it was to manage Diaz, and get Diaz to do shit? Then all of a sudden Dana comes out with this?

Serious question. Phone Post

No point in contacting Cesar, because he. can't control Nick either. Cesar will just feed Dana some bullshit anyway.

Nick did give Coker problems. He skipped a drug test, fucked up his license and got a Strikeforce fight cancelled too.
1/2/13 12:07 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Nick prefers to communicate via Omegle. Phone Post
1/2/13 12:09 PM
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure why he is still employed, he just isn't that relevant to the division to be acting like a princess.
1/2/13 12:12 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

IDOHARM - 
TeamRenzo4Life - In for the pathetic Diaz haters flocking to this thread.

HOW HE GONNA PLAY MY MAN DANA LIKE THAT!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE MAN WHO INVENTED ULTIMATE FIGHTING OR GTFO FIRE HIS ASS DANA
Since when did not liking the way that a fighter presents themselves and behaves make a person pathetic? I can respect Nick Diaz as a martial artist, but I couldn't find myself respecting him as a person. Phone Post

What, because he's a fighter's fighter who doesn't like doing media? He doesn't suck Dana's peepee?
Look, this is supposed to be a real sport. Dana isn't Vince McMahon. Pretty sure Nick has someone handling his shit, and if Dana wants something he should call them instead of bothering Nick.
Like fuck, I can't believe the UG these days.
Outlaw'd by Lytle

nick diaz nut hugger - Phone Post
Ha ha!! :D Phone Post
Hired Gun
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you imagine how difficult he will be to work with if he beats GSP and had the belt?

1/2/13 12:13 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Hemlock - I'm not sure why he is still employed, he just isn't that relevant to the division to be acting like a princess.

plus NOBODY wants to see him fight. The guy really isn't that popular. Oh wait, the UFC is a business looking to make money?

lol this
1/2/13 12:14 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

IDOHARM -
nick diaz nut hugger - He shows up to fight. Who gives a fuck if he answers the phone all the time or at all? Isn't that what voicemail is for? Phone Post
Voicemail is for when you're not home, but he's calling Nicks cellphone. Cellphones are for when you're not home, so you wouldn't use voicemail. Your argument is invalid. Phone Post
WTF?!

I'm renowned for making stupid posts but this makes me look like Einstein. Phone Post
1/2/13 12:15 PM
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Hemlock - I'm not sure why he is still employed, he just isn't that relevant to the division to be acting like a princess.

plus NOBODY wants to see him fight. The guy really isn't that popular. Oh wait, the UFC is a business looking to make money?

Sadly your sarcastic ire rings true.

Nick Diaz is the only viable income for the UFC.

His non-promotional wizardry can never be recreated.

Oh Nike, Reebok, and Gatorade, you have all thrown in to the wrong camps.
1/2/13 12:16 PM
OCMikelob
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Diaz fan, but seriously...what an idiot Phone Post
1/2/13 12:18 PM
E55 Pilot

I need to get ahold of Nick regarding sponsorship for his fight. Anyone have a contact? PM me please.
1/2/13 12:18 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick just asked for a pay raise to fight GSP. Idk if this will happen, but he can't ignore calls and texts when they are about promoting the fight or skip it's promotion after asking for more money to fight GSP. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.