UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

1/2/13 12:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk -  Some of the dumbest fucks on the UG posting here. Diaz attracts mouth breathers as fans....big shock!

After he gets his ass beat by gsp (if he makes it there) and he flips his last tough guy finger at the guy who just beat him and makes a few excuses...cut the fucker.

Bye bye. Phone Post

*breathes through mouth*
1/2/13 12:23 PM
TeamRenzo4Life
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hemlock - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Hemlock - I'm not sure why he is still employed, he just isn't that relevant to the division to be acting like a princess.

plus NOBODY wants to see him fight. The guy really isn't that popular. Oh wait, the UFC is a business looking to make money?

Sadly your sarcastic ire rings true.

Nick Diaz is the only viable income for the UFC.

His non-promotional wizardry can never be recreated.

Oh Nike, Reebok, and Gatorade, you have all thrown in to the wrong camps.

You do realize why Nick was mysteriously added back on to the card to fight BJ Penn after Dana had his temper tantrum and pulled him from the GSP fight, right?
People were returning their tickets in droves. Seems people weren't all that interested in a boring GSP decision without Diaz to make it at least a little interesting.
Guess his "non-promotional wizardry" must suck.
1/2/13 12:24 PM
Toquinho
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to cesars gym in lodi Phone Post
1/2/13 12:28 PM
SamboSlim187

Sounds like a chick that feels used. Phone Post
1/2/13 12:29 PM
kingkoopa

nick diaz nut hugger - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You've gotta love this shit, you really do.

Nick Diaz, my fucking hero Phone Post
For risking to lose a shot at GSP?

Doesn't make any sense at all Phone Post
1/2/13 12:31 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is a pro fuck up i think the chances of him getting pulled from the fight is better than him actually fighting GSP
1/2/13 12:32 PM
Smokemonster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

udk - Some of the dumbest fucks on the UG posting here. Diaz attracts mouth breathers as fans....big shock!

After he gets his ass beat by gsp (if he makes it there) and he flips his last tough guy finger at the guy who just beat him and makes a few excuses...cut the fucker.

Bye bye. Phone Post
Exactly Phone Post
1/2/13 12:37 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz fans are idiots plain and simple..or at least 80% of them. They would be the first to bitch if GSP did that but when Diaz does it he is a golden god
1/2/13 12:40 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 12:40 PM
WWE promos for a guy who will end up losing and then get a rematch.

It seems everyone the UFC wants as a champ gets rematch after rematch until they succeed.
1/2/13 12:41 PM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo4Life - 
Hemlock - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Hemlock - I'm not sure why he is still employed, he just isn't that relevant to the division to be acting like a princess.

plus NOBODY wants to see him fight. The guy really isn't that popular. Oh wait, the UFC is a business looking to make money?

You do realize why Nick was mysteriously added back on to the card to fight BJ Penn after Dana had his temper tantrum and pulled him from the GSP fight, right?
People were returning their tickets in droves. Seems people weren't all that interested in a boring GSP decision without Diaz to make it at least a little interesting.

i didn't know that.  do you have a source on this?  

1/2/13 12:41 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Diaz fans are idiots plain and simple..or at least 80% of them. They would be the first to bitch if GSP did that but when Diaz does it he is a golden god

If GSP did it, it would seem bitchy
1/2/13 12:42 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ain't easy civilizing this motherfucker

1/2/13 12:45 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on, nick. Dont fuck this up again. Phone Post
1/2/13 12:47 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

nick diaz nut hugger - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Nick just asked for a pay raise to fight GSP. Idk if this will happen, but he can't ignore calls and texts when they are about promoting the fight or skip it's promotion after asking for more money to fight GSP. Phone Post

Source? Last I heard the contract was signed.

Yeah, didn't he just sign a contract with a pay raise? Just  in my opinion, if he gets more money for the fight, he needs to be willing to promote it. That's all. And I don't even know if he isn't willing to promote it, it's just worrisome when he won't return any of the calls.

Also, where the heck is Caesar in all of this? Shouldn't he be answering calls and getting a hold of Nick when needed?

1/2/13 12:53 PM
rudj
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick & Dana are just opposite.

Nick doesn't show up for pre-fight pageantry stuff (ie. vs. GSP), Danar loves it.

Danar doesn't show up to fight (ie. boxing vs. Tito), Nick loves to fight.

If we were all the same, the world would be one crowded line.
1/2/13 12:55 PM
da Vinci 81
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 12:55 PM
^ He skipped out on his match with Estima. Whether it's mma, grappling, boxing, or whatever you want to call it, it was a bout he agreed on and no-showed.

Between that, skipping drug tests and press conferences it's pretty hard to count on the guy. I won't be surprised in the least if nick finds a way out of this fight.

edit: meant for nuthugger.
1/2/13 1:05 PM
4thHorsemen
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Just in my opinion, if he gets more money for the fight, he needs to be willing to promote it. That's all. And I don't even know if he isn't willing to promote it, it's just worrisome when he won't return any of the calls."

Oh crap! I'll let Nick know ASAP that some poster on the UG named OnlyTheStrongSurvive is worried that he hasn't returned Dana's calls or texts.

Don't be worried about this shit... I'm on it.
1/2/13 1:10 PM
jasonhightower
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 1:10 PM

This is really simple in my mind.  Guy has to fulfill his contract, nothing more and nothing less.  Just because he doesn't return text or phone calls doesn't mean he's ignored them.  If he shows up for his commitments, all is good.

Any more discussion than that is nonsense.

1/2/13 1:11 PM
Letibleu
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If diaz is not fighting GSP, and I already have my tix, i will demand a refund.
1/2/13 1:13 PM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He still has to pass a drug test in Feb to get his license back.
1/2/13 1:14 PM
Letibleu
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hungry4Stink - He still has to pass a drug test in Feb to get his license back.

no he doesnt, its in Quebec.
1/2/13 1:14 PM
Letibleu

Letibleu - 

no he doesnt, its in Quebec.

he just has to show up.
1/2/13 1:16 PM
Hemlock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo4Life - 
Hemlock - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

LOL cool story bro

Your FB feed = popular opinion I take it

Sign your name to do something and then bail?

That makes you a.....

wait for it..............

BITCH
1/2/13 1:31 PM
Soul Gravy

1. Nobody cares about press conferences.
2. Dana has no reason to call Nick personally. Call his manager if you want to talk.
3. Pre-fight promotion is stupid.
4. Nick doesn't need promotion anyway. Everyone is waiting to see him fight.
5. Dana is ridiculous, as usual.
1/2/13 1:36 PM
jasonhightower
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Wait, and it's the Diaz fans who are stupid?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.