UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

1/2/13 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rudj
749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 1:38 PM

more personality differences;

Nick has a run-on sentence style of speaking.

Danar's words are very definite, as if Jesus passed him the information.

Many pros & cons with both.

In this situation, cons to Nicks are much more obvious.

...............Obviously.

1/2/13 1:39 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
Hungry4Stink - He still has to pass a drug test in Feb to get his license back.

no he doesnt, its in Quebec.

Zuffa still has the fighters undergo drug testing according to NSAC standards even when they are out of the Country. That's been public knowledge for years.
1/2/13 1:50 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
BrCutter -

NDNH, do you think that Nick is more a Skype type dude?  Would that be a better means of communicating with Nick?  

I don't care if he calls Dana back, just shows up at what he's supposed to and is there on fight night.  I would like superCalo to do a mock text back and forth with Dana and Nick though.  That would please me. 

I think that once communication somehow becomes beneficial to his training regimen, he'll worry about it.

Dana once asked the guys on TUF 1 "Do you want to be a fucking fighter?" He didn't ask them if they wanted to be a fucking secretary Phone Post

Boom! Quality answer.

1/2/13 1:53 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soul Gravy - 1. Nobody cares about press conferences.
2. Dana has no reason to call Nick personally. Call his manager if you want to talk.
3. Pre-fight promotion is stupid.
4. Nick doesn't need promotion anyway. Everyone is waiting to see him fight.
5. Dana is ridiculous, as usual.

1) wrong of course

2) obviously he does have a reason to call nick personally.  

3) lol, ok?  what a dumb comment.  pre-fight promotion gets more viewers which gets more money to the fighters.  

4)  i don't know why everyone suddenly thinks nick is a ppv draw.  yes, we on the UG are waiting to see him fight, but i don't think most casuals are that aware of Nick.

5) dana is ridiculous, yes.

1/2/13 1:57 PM
Lazer MMA

2. Dana has no reason to call Nick personally. Call his manager if you want to talk.

WTF R U his lawyer?

1. I like them
2. Maybe he wants a blunt or just some purple haze, that's his boss STFU!
3. Then Nick should have not had it in his contract. Show up or be cut seems to be Dana's message no? Legit
4. I'd like to see the true number two fight, not a guy coming off a loss and suspension. This is not a competitive fight IMO.
5. DERP post
1/2/13 1:58 PM
rrg1

And here's yet another example of Diaz fans being delusional.

1/2/13 2:00 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
nick diaz nut hugger -  Amazing that this thread has 91 replies and over 3,000 views so soon, and half of the replies are from people who "don't give a fuck what happens with Nick." Interdasting Phone Post

and the other half are from you ;-)

1/2/13 2:04 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
suess -

1) wrong of course

2) obviously he does have a reason to call nick personally.  

3) lol, ok?  what a dumb comment.  pre-fight promotion gets more viewers which gets more money to the fighters.  

4)  i don't know why everyone suddenly thinks nick is a ppv draw.  yes, we on the UG are waiting to see him fight, but i don't think most casuals are that aware of Nick.

5) dana is ridiculous, yes.

Ladies and gentlemen, the see-all, know-all of all shit MMA. Knows that Dana had a good reason to call Nick personally. Knows the monetary importance of pre-fight press conferences. Gives answers like "wrong, of course" with no elaboration.

Sources, shmources for this geenyus Phone Post

i like to think my answers were common sense, which is why you had no idea about them.  

1/2/13 2:07 PM
Lazer MMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -
nick diaz nut hugger -  Amazing that this thread has 91 replies and over 3,000 views so soon, and half of the replies are from people who "don't give a fuck what happens with Nick." Interdasting Phone Post

40% maybe Phone Post

Amazing how I like this guy!

We should be role models for the Republicans and Democrats that we can all get along, treat each other with respect and get things done (including a fight I did not want LOL).

Tell me NDNH, HTF does one come to root for ND & Bisping as their top two favorite fighters?

1/2/13 2:08 PM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz's voicemail message is the Call Me Maybe song. True story.
1/2/13 2:12 PM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Nick just asked for a pay raise to fight GSP. Idk if this will happen, but he can't ignore calls and texts when they are about promoting the fight or skip it's promotion after asking for more money to fight GSP. Phone Post

Source? Last I heard the contract was signed.

Yeah, didn't he just sign a contract with a pay raise? Just  in my opinion, if he gets more money for the fight, he needs to be willing to promote it. That's all. And I don't even know if he isn't willing to promote it, it's just worrisome when he won't return any of the calls.

Also, where the heck is Caesar in all of this? Shouldn't he be answering calls and getting a hold of Nick when needed?

Worrisome? No, it's not. The guy's never missed a fight. Dana can call Cesar and tell him when Nick has to show up for a beauty pageant before the fight. Phone Post
You're kidding?! He fucked up the fight with Hieron, and GSP the first time.

Lol at "never missed a fight". Phone Post
1/2/13 2:29 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul - 

Haha.

I for one really enjoy the post fight press conferences and the scrum after.

1/2/13 2:33 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

Hemlock - 
TeamRenzo4Life - 
Hemlock - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Hemlock - I'm not sure why he is still employed, he just isn't that relevant to the division to be acting like a princess.

plus NOBODY wants to see him fight. The guy really isn't that popular. Oh wait, the UFC is a business looking to make money?

Sadly your sarcastic ire rings true.

Nick Diaz is the only viable income for the UFC.

His non-promotional wizardry can never be recreated.

Oh Nike, Reebok, and Gatorade, you have all thrown in to the wrong camps.

You do realize why Nick was mysteriously added back on to the card to fight BJ Penn after Dana had his temper tantrum and pulled him from the GSP fight, right?
People were returning their tickets in droves. Seems people weren't all that interested in a boring GSP decision without Diaz to make it at least a little interesting.
Guess his "non-promotional wizardry" must suck.

LOL cool story bro

Your FB feed = popular opinion I take it

Sign your name to do something and then bail?

That makes you a.....

wait for it..............

BITCH

LOL you are a real fucktard aren't you? When did Nick Diaz ever not show up to a fight?
The irrational baby-temper-tantrum hate is strong in this one
1/2/13 2:34 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I can't believe you're a mod.
1/2/13 2:46 PM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas - Doubt the fight will happen. Phone Post
^ Phone Post
1/2/13 2:46 PM
da Vinci 81
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
UGCTT_Shope -
nick diaz nut hugger -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Nick just asked for a pay raise to fight GSP. Idk if this will happen, but he can't ignore calls and texts when they are about promoting the fight or skip it's promotion after asking for more money to fight GSP. Phone Post

Source? Last I heard the contract was signed.

Yeah, didn't he just sign a contract with a pay raise? Just  in my opinion, if he gets more money for the fight, he needs to be willing to promote it. That's all. And I don't even know if he isn't willing to promote it, it's just worrisome when he won't return any of the calls.

Also, where the heck is Caesar in all of this? Shouldn't he be answering calls and getting a hold of Nick when needed?

Worrisome? No, it's not. The guy's never missed a fight. Dana can call Cesar and tell him when Nick has to show up for a beauty pageant before the fight. Phone Post
You're kidding?! He fucked up the fight with Hieron, and GSP the first time.

Lol at "never missed a fight". Phone Post
Oh the fights were scheduled and he didn't show up to the arena on fight night?

Reading. It's not that hard. Phone Post

And what about Estima? He agreed to the match and never showed up.
1/2/13 2:51 PM
SamboMMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
SamboMMA -
Letibleu - 

Zuffa still has the fighters undergo drug testing according to NSAC standards even when they are out of the Country. That's been public knowledge for years.
Please provide a source stating that Nick will have to take a piss test to get a fight license in Quebec or please just sit down and stfu. Phone Post

Dana White himself said they would still follow Drug testing standards even when their outside the Country.
1/2/13 2:59 PM
kingkoopa

da Vinci 81 - ^ He skipped out on his match with Estima. Whether it's mma, grappling, boxing, or whatever you want to call it, it was a bout he agreed on and no-showed.

Between that, skipping drug tests and press conferences it's pretty hard to count on the guy. I won't be surprised in the least if nick finds a way out of this fight.

edit: meant for nuthugger.
Yup

The guy has no heart. He will find a way to screw this up...

what's the betting line on Nick screwing up this fight again? Phone Post
1/2/13 3:00 PM
kingkoopa

kingkoopa -
nick diaz nut hugger - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You've gotta love this shit, you really do.

Nick Diaz, my fucking hero Phone Post
For risking to lose a shot at GSP?

Doesn't make any sense at all Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/2/13 3:01 PM
SamboMMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
SamboMMA - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
SamboMMA -
Letibleu - 

Please provide a source stating that Nick will have to take a piss test to get a fight license in Quebec or please just sit down and stfu. Phone Post

Dana White himself said they would still follow Drug testing standards even when their outside the Country.

Please provide a source stating that Nick will have to take a piss test to get a fight license in Quebec or please just sit down and stfu.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/source?s=t (see definitions 1 and 3)

Dana White was the source you dumb shit. Plus Diaz is just coming off a suspension. Only someone as retarded as yourself would think Diaz wouldn't have to be tested again before being licensed.
1/2/13 3:07 PM
6ULDV8
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't read every word on here, but looked through the thread as best I could.

Nick and Nate have both said on multiple occasions that if we're going to fight together, we ain't having nothing to do with each other beforehand.  

You may be a great guy IRL, but you're not my friend.  We're fighting and I don't want to associate with you before that.

I know it's just business, but all the pre-fight photo-ops, meet the press, cuddle with your future opponent and pre-fight workout together love fest probably takes something away from it.

The Diaz brothers realize that and that's why if they are allowed to do so, come to fight and not love it up with your opponent beforehand.

Real

1/2/13 3:18 PM
SamboMMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 

@sambo - only someone as retarded as you would write "only someone as retarded as yourself" and think he sounds intelligent. You obviously don't know what the word 'source' means, so just forget it.

@superdave - if it had been a UFC or Strikeforce-promoted BJJ match, he would have been there for sure, as the promoters of these companies are not scumbags who change the rules at the last minute. Hey if you think training for a guy thinking he's going to be at a certain weight and then having the weight increased right before the match is ok, well, sir, you're just a fucking idiot, plain and simple.

You are retarded. 1)Dana White has said they would stick to drug testing protocols even when they're outside of the US [This is literally the Word of God when it comes to the UFC right here. You don't believe Dana that's your own business]

2)Nick is going to be coming his SECOND suspension. Ofcourse he's going to be tested before he's granted a license. It happens EVERY FUCKING TIME someone is coming off a suspension for drugs.
1/2/13 3:21 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz: I want GSP! Give me GSP!

Nick Diaz fans: Give him GSP! He deserves it! Why is Dana being like that?

Dana White: Hi Nick its Dana, GSP wants that fight. Give me a call back so we can make this happen.

<<SILENCE>>

Nick Diaz fans: Yes! Well played Nick!

1/2/13 3:23 PM
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bailie -

Ain't nobody got time for that.... Phone Post

Oh lord Jesus it's a farr Phone Post
1/2/13 3:24 PM
Doem
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick is not a good enough fighter to pull this kind of stuff. I chock it up to an anxiety disorder.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.