UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/2/13 3:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kingkoopa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -

Nick Diaz: I want GSP! Give me GSP!

Nick Diaz fans: Give him GSP! He deserves it! Why is Dana being like that?

Dana White: Hi Nick its Dana, GSP wants that fight. Give me a call back so we can make this happen.

<<SILENCE>>

Nick Diaz fans: Yes! Well played Nick!

True story Phone Post
1/2/13 3:43 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

Dana White: Hi Nick its Dana, GSP wants that fight. Give me a call back so we can make this happen.

<<SILENCE>>

lol well played indeed
1/2/13 3:43 PM
suess
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

lmfao, spot on

1/2/13 3:47 PM
DanteHec
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
nick diaz nut hugger - Phone Post
Ha ha!! :D Phone Post
XD Phone Post
1/2/13 3:52 PM
New Leaf 1.0

nick diaz nut hugger - 

@sambotard

1. I can't except what you're saying if you don't provide a source.

2. Who the fuck is Tammy Wynette?

3. If you can't provide a source clearly stating that Nick Diaz has to take a test before he is licensed by the Quebec Boxing Commission, which, to the best of my knowledge, oversees the regulation of MMA in the province of Quebec, please use the SOURCE I am including below to contact the aforementioned commission and get some sort of written evidence proving your claim.

4. Don't smoke weed but if I did I would still know what a fucking source is.

SOURCE - http://www.abcboxing.com/canada.html

At the end of all of your pretending to be cool, you're still wrong. No chance the UFC would risk future events by having Nick fight without his license being reinstated. A little time on google will fill you with previous examples of the same situation.
1/2/13 4:02 PM
suess
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what about that is he wrong on?  

1/2/13 4:33 PM
SamboMMA

New Leaf 1.0 - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

@sambotard

1. I can't except what you're saying if you don't provide a source.

2. Who the fuck is Tammy Wynette?

3. If you can't provide a source clearly stating that Nick Diaz has to take a test before he is licensed by the Quebec Boxing Commission, which, to the best of my knowledge, oversees the regulation of MMA in the province of Quebec, please use the SOURCE I am including below to contact the aforementioned commission and get some sort of written evidence proving your claim.

4. Don't smoke weed but if I did I would still know what a fucking source is.

SOURCE - http://www.abcboxing.com/canada.html

At the end of all of your pretending to be cool, you're still wrong. No chance the UFC would risk future events by having Nick fight without his license being reinstated. A little time on google will fill you with previous examples of the same situation.

Exactly. He's just too stupid to get it. Like his hero.
1/2/13 4:37 PM
SamboMMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
suess - 

That I said or even implied that Nick would fight without a license. All I said is that I wanted a source that said Nick needed to pass a drug test in order to get licensed with the Quebec Boxing commission.

I don't think he/they really understand that commissions regulate MMA and give out licenses, and that as long as he's not suspended by the NSAC, he will be able to get a license from the Quebec Boxing Commission, and get it without taking a piss test beforehand to the best of my knowledge.

And what part of Diaz still has to appear in front of the NSAC and pass a test to get re-licensed don't you get? It doesn't matter where the fight is. He still has to satisfy the requirements of the NSAC to have his suspension officially lifted and his license reinstated. As I said [which you keep ignoring] Dana always follows the NSAC guidelines even when they're outside of the Country. No way in Hell will they let Diaz fight without clearing things with the NSAC first. Diaz is not that much of a draw that Dana will risk things with the NSAC because your hero can't put the bing down.
1/2/13 4:54 PM
SamboMMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
SamboMMA - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
suess - 

That I said or even implied that Nick would fight without a license. All I said is that I wanted a source that said Nick needed to pass a drug test in order to get licensed with the Quebec Boxing commission.

I don't think he/they really understand that commissions regulate MMA and give out licenses, and that as long as he's not suspended by the NSAC, he will be able to get a license from the Quebec Boxing Commission, and get it without taking a piss test beforehand to the best of my knowledge.

And what part of Diaz still has to appear in front of the NSAC and pass a test to get re-licensed don't you get? It doesn't matter where the fight is. He still has to satisfy the requirements of the NSAC to have his suspension officially lifted and his license reinstated. As I said [which you keep ignoring] Dana always follows the NSAC guidelines even when they're outside of the Country. No way in Hell will they let Diaz fight without clearing things with the NSAC first. Diaz is not that much of a draw that Dana will risk things with the NSAC because your hero can't put the bing down.

NO, they don't always follow the NSAC guidelines, to which you haven't provided a link, when they're fighting in a Canadian province with an athletic commission that regulates the sport.

Chael Sonnen fought in Texas before clearing things with the NSAC or CSAC (one or the other). If I'm wrong, please provide a "word of the day that starts with S". The NSAC would have no problem with Diaz being licensed elsewhere (in my opinion) as long as he's not currently on suspension in Nevada.

Keith Kizer - if you happen to be lurking this thread, please help a brotha out with some clarity on the issue.

Yes they do. Dana himself said it. Diaz is still officially suspended. He will need to re-appear in front of them [especially since this is his second violation] and pass their test to be re-licensed.
1/2/13 4:57 PM
Greenup
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Diaz!!! Phone Post
1/2/13 5:01 PM
UGCTT_mousetrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL -

if he doesn't turn up again he will be known as a quacker. 

. Phone Post
1/2/13 5:11 PM
CindyO

A bailie - 

Ain't nobody got time for that.... Phone Post

Hahaha! VTFU!!!

Cindy

1/2/13 5:12 PM
SamboMMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
SamboMMA -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
SamboMMA - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
suess - 

NO, they don't always follow the NSAC guidelines, to which you haven't provided a link, when they're fighting in a Canadian province with an athletic commission that regulates the sport.

Chael Sonnen fought in Texas before clearing things with the NSAC or CSAC (one or the other). If I'm wrong, please provide a "word of the day that starts with S". The NSAC would have no problem with Diaz being licensed elsewhere (in my opinion) as long as he's not currently on suspension in Nevada.

Keith Kizer - if you happen to be lurking this thread, please help a brotha out with some clarity on the issue.

Yes they do. Dana himself said it. Diaz is still officially suspended. He will need to re-appear in front of them [especially since this is his second violation] and pass their test to be re-licensed.
To be re-licensed to fight in Montreal? Umm yeah, no. And for the eleventy billionth time, please look up and paste the Dana White interview in which he said this. Just bc you say Dana said it doesn't make it true. That's where documentation comes in. Holy shit you're fucking stupid if you don't understand that. Phone Post

He needs to re-licensed PERIOD. God you're more retarded than Diaz.
1/2/13 5:16 PM
DamnSevern
1213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

should be sticked in every diaz thread, vtfu

1/2/13 5:25 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but doesn't Nick openly say that he smokes weed because he has bad anxiety? If so, maybe he has quit in order to fight, and his anxiety is really hitting him hard because that is classic anxiety behavior. Phone Post
1/2/13 5:33 PM
imontoya

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Like if Canada (and Montreal) gives a flying f@@ck about stupid american commissions.

Bring it in nick
1/2/13 5:40 PM
Lazer MMA

NDNK or ANYONE

Is there a contract signed right now by Nick or no??
1/2/13 5:42 PM
Silverball
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is ahead of his time. In the future, fighters will no longer answer texts and voicemails from the promoter. Agents and managers will handle that stuff, as they do in other professional sports, and if said athlete fails to appear for something he's contractually obligated to appear at, then his people are to blame, not the athlete...at least not directly.
1/2/13 5:50 PM
SuperMann
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let him deal with his manager. Isn't that how it is done in sports? The managers deal with the promoters? Phone Post
1/2/13 5:55 PM
hubris
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is busy training he doesn't have time for phone calls or texts
1/2/13 6:14 PM
Thacommish
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Says he can fire a guy because of contract, gives guy that violates contract title shot after a year suspension for failing a drug test. Yeah way to go you really showed him.
1/2/13 6:19 PM
Lazer MMA

DamnSevern - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

should be sticked in every diaz thread, vtfu

See 2nd post on this page NDNH says contract is signed.
1/2/13 6:23 PM
sparkuri
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do whatever the fuck Scott Coker did Dana. Phone Post
1/2/13 6:30 PM
lookoutawhale
1165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

I might be able to follow the letters you punched in if it was followed by a Graphic Image Format moving picture type of thing.

For your edification (and I'm sure you've seen this a million times!)

How I remember WW2:

Show me what you got for Nick Diaz.

Theres rumours Nick already signed, but in the chance he hasnt i shall make this GIF!

give me an hour or so

1/2/13 6:54 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the fuck doesn't he has a manager to take Dana calls and text is beyond me.

Why doesnt Dana just text Nate if he needs anything from Nick?

Anyways if the dude does not show up for the coming press conference it is obvious he is ducking.

He will show up though but why he cannot find someone to help him handle his business is beyond me. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.