UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

1/2/13 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's kinda hard to get mad at "Nick Diaz nut hugger" for hugging Nick Diaz's nuts.
1/2/13 10:19 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigSleep - It's kinda hard to get mad at "Nick Diaz nut hugger" for hugging Nick Diaz's nuts.

Yeah you're probably right. This looks like a battle I can't win lol.

1/2/13 10:35 PM
SickEyeDiaz
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to hang in the pocket and bang hugger!

1/2/13 10:42 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Bro, I defeated the entire UG. 12,000 views and no one can out-logic me. Cesar Gracie jiu-jitsu motherfucker

What logic? haha

1/2/13 10:42 PM
Fedors Jim Jams
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale just ended the underground.
1/2/13 10:55 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bravo whale Phone Post
1/2/13 11:33 PM
6ULDV8
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is so much win in this thread!

LOAW, you sir, are awesome!

TTT

1/3/13 12:37 AM
CindyO

lookoutawhale - 
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

Nick Diaz: I want GSP! Give me GSP!

Nick Diaz fans: Give him GSP! He deserves it! Why is Dana being like that?

Dana White: Hi Nick its Dana, GSP wants that fight. Give me a call back so we can make this happen.

<<SILENCE>>

Nick Diaz fans: Yes! Well played Nick!

I might be able to follow the letters you punched in if it was followed by a Graphic Image Format moving picture type of thing.

For your edification (and I'm sure you've seen this a million times!)

How I remember WW2:

Show me what you got for Nick Diaz.

BAM!

http://i.imgur.com/NEhn8.gif

This is a masterpiece!!! VTFU!!!

Cindy

1/3/13 1:02 AM
lookoutawhale
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
lookoutawhale - 
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

Dana White: Hi Nick its Dana, GSP wants that fight. Give me a call back so we can make this happen.

<<SILENCE>>

I might be able to follow the letters you punched in if it was followed by a Graphic Image Format moving picture type of thing.

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/17814-report-gsp-vs-diaz-is-signed

DECEMBER 14TH 2012
Nick Diaz has signed a contract to fight Georges St-Pierre at UFC 158, according to Canadian sources.

French-Canadian publication La Presse reports that “managers of both fighters confirmed Thursday they gave the green light to the deal. The UFC will make an announcement [Friday] in Las Vegas, which will host the final of the 16th season of The Ultimate Fighter.”

La Presse says it has obtained direct confirmation from Cesar Gracie, manager and trainer of Diaz. “It was signed 20 minutes ago! I just sent a text message to Dana White [UFC president] saying that the fight was signed. And I'll just send the contract by fax,” he was quoted as saying.

“This is amazing, I've never been to Montreal before and I'm excited. Nick is also super excited. He’s wanted this fight a long time and will provide a good battle. This will be the main fight.”

Facts from hunger much whale? Not a Diaz fan but it is what it is. Post fail bro

Sometimes a whales gotta eat too homie.

1/3/13 1:04 AM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo4Life - In for the pathetic Diaz haters flocking to this thread.

HOW HE GONNA PLAY MY MAN DANA LIKE THAT!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE MAN WHO INVENTED ULTIMATE FIGHTING OR GTFO FIRE HIS ASS DANA
I don't think that's anything a real person will say. Phone Post
1/3/13 1:07 AM
da Vinci 81
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

Awesome. Voted Up!
1/3/13 1:34 AM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ssj -
IDOHARM -  Fight promotion is a huge part of pulling viewers in. If you don't display a true sense of intent when going into a title fight, people really won't give two shits about you winning it.

Nick Diaz likes to project the persona that he couldn't be bothered about the title, then why fight in a promotion that's trying to give the fucking thing to you? There are plenty of smaller promotions that would pay well to just have Diaz show up. He signed the contract, he knew what it would take to make the money they offered him. Phone Post

sounds like you have no clue about Diaz

because if you haven't noticed Diaz has a SHIT LOAD of fans.
And sells fights Phone Post
1/3/13 1:42 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

This is what is called a "nuke" in a discussion.  The first LOAW post was sufficient and devastating.  This is basically mind-fucking-blowing.  

1/3/13 2:08 AM
Farewell Brock
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironhouse - "I've proved that you be punished if you don't show up for those things."

A title shot after a loss, I wish I got punished like that at my job.
He got tge shot because gsp asked for it..... Phone Post
1/3/13 2:12 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this, I can imagine nick picking up his phone, seeing a text from dana and putting the phone back down casually.

"who was that dog?"
*shrugs during bong rip*
1/3/13 2:37 AM
Stone Rolled
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is basically Ron Livingston's character, Peter, from the movie Office Space. " It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I don't care."
1/3/13 2:49 AM
BENDOver and Take it Like a Diaz
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really all that matters is whether Cesar answers the phone.

1/3/13 3:18 AM
XxLiveBaitxX
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeffKUWZIng

Blue namer please embed, as it may explain what messages Dana is hearing on Nick's answering machine.
1/3/13 3:25 AM
32Hunter
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought LOAW's gif was perfect other then the fact that I dress better than those Diaz fan's. other than that very accurate.
1/3/13 4:43 AM
flip_guard

I just want to see what happens to Nick after GSP outclass, humiliate and destroy him. Phone Post
1/3/13 5:49 AM
GarlicSauce

" DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts' "

In other words, just like Jon Jones in UFC 151, Diaz is about to be the sacrificial lamb of the UFC 158 cancellation.
1/3/13 7:06 AM
Lazer MMA

lookoutawhale - 
Lazer MMA - 
lookoutawhale - 
6ULDV8 - 
lookoutawhale - 

<<SILENCE>>

How I remember WW2:

BAM!

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/17814-report-gsp-vs-diaz-is-signed

DECEMBER 14TH 2012
Nick Diaz has signed a contract to fight Georges St-Pierre at UFC 158, according to Canadian sources.

French-Canadian publication La Presse reports that “managers of both fighters confirmed Thursday they gave the green light to the deal. The UFC will make an announcement [Friday] in Las Vegas, which will host the final of the 16th season of The Ultimate Fighter.”

La Presse says it has obtained direct confirmation from Cesar Gracie, manager and trainer of Diaz. “It was signed 20 minutes ago! I just sent a text message to Dana White [UFC president] saying that the fight was signed. And I'll just send the contract by fax,” he was quoted as saying.

“This is amazing, I've never been to Montreal before and I'm excited. Nick is also super excited. He’s wanted this fight a long time and will provide a good battle. This will be the main fight.”

Facts from hunger much whale? Not a Diaz fan but it is what it is. Post fail bro

Sometimes a whales gotta eat too homie.

When you post as such AGAIN and knowing what I post I guess we both know what you get to get to eat homie and it don't smell kosher. Sure as s..., LMFAO
1/3/13 7:45 AM
Tolstolobic

. Phone Post
1/3/13 8:40 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

I think I'm finally starting to get it. I am finally starting to understand the mind of the typical crybaby Diaz-hater.
I was starting to think that MMA is in such a sad place as a sport right now after reading post after post of people who are ACTUALLY OFFENDED that a fighter isn't taking "the bosses" phone calls that they are weeping real tears and demanding their hero (hey, never mind the fighters who train hard and kick the shit out of each other for our entertainment) cause Dana Fuckin' White is the ROCKSTAR, bro, he's the fucking MAN! fire this biligerent martial artist who seems not to give a shit about anything but the actual fight. How dare he not return our bald hero's calls!
I think, upon closer consideration, the average whiny faggot DW knob-gobbling Diaz hater is deeply upset because they see a young man who gets by on pure talent and charisma alone, and it eats at them. They have to kiss ass and be a company man where THEY work...why should this punk not have to get on his knees like the rest of us? Fuck him. Fuck that guy.

Pathetic Nick Diaz haters are pathetic.
1/3/13 8:43 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

BTW, seeing Dana look helpless on the telephone while his puppet and boring non-finishing champion sits off to one side makes me cackle with glee.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.