UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

1/3/13 8:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TeamRenzo4Life
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, seeing Dana look helpless on the telephone while his puppet and boring non-finishing champion sits off to one side makes me cackle with glee.
1/3/13 9:18 AM
sacredhate
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo4Life - I think I'm finally starting to get it. I am finally starting to understand the mind of the typical crybaby Diaz-hater.
I was starting to think that MMA is in such a sad place as a sport right now after reading post after post of people who are ACTUALLY OFFENDED that a fighter isn't taking "the bosses" phone calls that they are weeping real tears and demanding their hero (hey, never mind the fighters who train hard and kick the shit out of each other for our entertainment) cause Dana Fuckin' White is the ROCKSTAR, bro, he's the fucking MAN! fire this biligerent martial artist who seems not to give a shit about anything but the actual fight. How dare he not return our bald hero's calls!
I think, upon closer consideration, the average whiny faggot DW knob-gobbling Diaz hater is deeply upset because they see a young man who gets by on pure talent and charisma alone, and it eats at them. They have to kiss ass and be a company man where THEY work...why should this punk not have to get on his knees like the rest of us? Fuck him. Fuck that guy.

Pathetic Nick Diaz haters are pathetic.

I don't hate Nick Diaz...and I don't even mind his disrespect of Dana...but the line was drawn in the sand last time, and he's done nothing to demonstrate that he's not going to bail again.

I really hope he shows up, not because I think the press conference is going to be awesome, but so we can have this fight.

Diaz seems to be reliable in the cage, but completely unreliable outside of it. Dana wants to make him a superstar, he wants superstar money, but he doesn't want to put in the work that it takes to be a super star. I for one would love for him to be a super star, the Dennis Rodman of MMA.
1/3/13 9:51 AM
Soup and Beer
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like watching Diaz fight, but if he fucks this up again?  Cut him.  Let him go fight for a couple thousand bucks in Bellator.

1/3/13 10:05 AM
sitchpack

Soup and Beer -

I like watching Diaz fight, but if he fucks this up again?  Cut him.  Let him go fight for a couple thousand bucks in Bellator.

You are not a real MMA fan. Phone Post
1/3/13 10:13 AM
BigWilliam
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most active betting line on this fight will be if Nick makes the press conference or not.
1/3/13 10:27 AM
6ULDV8

I still can't get over the GIF LOAW threw together.  Damn that man has talent!  I can barely use paint...

1/3/13 10:43 AM
xsrg95
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/3/13 10:47 AM
Soup and Beer
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 10:49 AM
sitchpack - 
Soup and Beer -

You are not a real MMA fan. Phone Post

I'm a fight fan.  If a fighter, regardless of how exciting he is, can't fulfill his contractual obligations then that means there will be no fight.  Which kind of defeats the purpose of being a fan.  Comprende?

Besides.  In Bellator he won't have to  deal with press conferences or Olympic calibur wrestlers trying to wrestlefuck their way to a decision.  win/win for everyone excpet Diaz's bank account

1/3/13 11:18 AM
NiteProwleR
1287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz don't text.
1/3/13 11:21 AM
xsrg95
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/3/13 11:23 AM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo4Life - I think I'm finally starting to get it. I am finally starting to understand the mind of the typical crybaby Diaz-hater.
I was starting to think that MMA is in such a sad place as a sport right now after reading post after post of people who are ACTUALLY OFFENDED that a fighter isn't taking "the bosses" phone calls that they are weeping real tears and demanding their hero (hey, never mind the fighters who train hard and kick the shit out of each other for our entertainment) cause Dana Fuckin' White is the ROCKSTAR, bro, he's the fucking MAN! fire this biligerent martial artist who seems not to give a shit about anything but the actual fight. How dare he not return our bald hero's calls!
I think, upon closer consideration, the average whiny faggot DW knob-gobbling Diaz hater is deeply upset because they see a young man who gets by on pure talent and charisma alone, and it eats at them. They have to kiss ass and be a company man where THEY work...why should this punk not have to get on his knees like the rest of us? Fuck him. Fuck that guy.

Pathetic Nick Diaz haters are pathetic.

really hope you're 12 years old or younger, otherwise I sincerely feel bad for you.

1/3/13 12:10 PM
dabigchet

i guarantee you that johnny hendricks returns danas calls and texts.
1/3/13 12:17 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/03/13 12:18 PM
I DO NOT LIKE Nick Diaz AT ALL but I was forced to defend him here in this thread (I hate no fighter, although I did seriously not like Brock a lot though).

Nick signed the contract (sourced 1st post last page), he not tucking if he was I'd laugh my head off at him (because of what he said). Posters saying he's scared after hearing this data are trolling pure and simple. Grow TF up people

Yes he has to go to the press conference and he does not deserve the fight in the 1st place. I think he gets destroyed and I'll back that with a lot of cash. I have no clue how he intends to pass a test for weed either. If he fails to pass the test or to make the press conference as required yes I'm cool with Dana firing the man.

There is nothing to talk about, it's a joke this that this thread is a dozen pages.
1/3/13 1:11 PM
SickEyeDiaz
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When are these press conferences, anyone know? Phone Post
1/3/13 1:14 PM
Rear Naked Chode
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 1:15 PM
He doesn't return my calls or texts either, let alone my racist emails.
1/3/13 1:30 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love him or hate him. Nick essentially does what we all wish we could do...As in have our boss kiss our asses and the more we ignore his calls the more he wants to give us raises.
1/3/13 1:32 PM
Winston Wolf

Nick needs the UFC the UFC can live with or without him
1/3/13 1:38 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe meet halfway and have Nick stream the presser from his car?
1/3/13 2:25 PM
6ULDV8

xsrg95 - 

Did you make that?  I can honestly say I've seen everything and I have never seen this before.

This thread right here.  It's the bee's fucking knees, or whatever.

VTFU and TTT.  Too much greatness here.

1/3/13 2:33 PM
6ULDV8

I think an ethos of the Diaz brothers is if we're going to fight, I do not want to associate with you beforehand.

Mugging it up for the cameras, squaring off for photo ops and being buddies that travel together as good buddies before battle throws them off.  It's one of the reasons that have such big fans.  They're real fighters, not prancing ponies.

Naysayers say what you will about them not fulfilling their obligations together with the person they're supposed to throw bones at, but I can see where they're coming from.  They can be buddies afterwards, but not beforehand and get the fuck out of my face with that shit.

It's one of the reasons they've made such a big splash.  They're real fighters.

1/3/13 3:30 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out - Who watches these fuckin press conferences anyway? Phone Post
Do you even understand what the main purpose of the press conference is for? The fact that it's streamed online is just a bonus for people who actually want to watch it. Phone Post
1/3/13 3:32 PM
MITman2k
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 3:45 PM
time traveling 12er - 
epwar - 

'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

"And I'm going to keep rewarding him over and over while I punish guys who are professional." - Dana

And LOL @ Dana threatening with "you can be cut" and acting all tough.  Dana paid Diaz a bonus for showing up for the Condit press stuff!

They're not rewarding Diaz. They're rewarding GSP. Diaz just happens to be the one GSP wants to fight next.

A corollary; one action (the reward of Diaz) follows from the other action (the reward of GSP),Both are rewarded as a result of the UFC's action and are not mutually exclusive. Overall, it's a transitive relation.

1/3/13 4:00 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Good post Winston Wolf. VU

1/3/13 4:21 PM
dabigchet

nick diaz nut hugger - 
dabigchet - i guarantee you that johnny hendricks returns danas calls and texts.

How's that working out for ol' Big Rigg?

perhaps we will find out when diaz blows it. again.
1/3/13 4:59 PM
6ULDV8

I hope he doesn't 'blow this opportunity' because I have wanted to see this fight forever and it would set Nick up for life.

GSP knows that too.  Big, huge props to him to ask for this fight.  GSP knows that every dog and his brother wants a shot at him and that giving NIck the nod is huge.

I say a little prayer every night that nothing fucks this up and I get to watch these dudes get it on (no homo).

This has been my 'wouldn't it be awesome' fantasy matchup forever.  

It was going to happen once and didn't, then Nick ended up saving the show.  I really hope it happens this time.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.