UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: 'Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts'

1/3/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

lol

1/3/13 5:35 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

^^My contribution^^

Holy shit!!!

Cindy

1/3/13 5:41 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2Jupes thats really funny about streaming the press conference from Diaz's car.

I'm pretty sure that video got a ton of views too, definitely equal to or more views than the press conference, if you think of it in terms of diaz's proportional amount of attention at the press conference that featured multiple fighters.

They should say that as long as diaz makes some attempt to reach out, his press conference duties are covered, because in the end, the result is the same, publicity is achieved. Plus all the back and forth between fans and non-fans on here and youtube and social media about all this stuff brings up the free publicity factor tenfold. Dana probably loves this shit.
1/3/13 6:49 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

DamnSevern - 
TeamRenzo4Life - I think I'm finally starting to get it. I am finally starting to understand the mind of the typical crybaby Diaz-hater.
I was starting to think that MMA is in such a sad place as a sport right now after reading post after post of people who are ACTUALLY OFFENDED that a fighter isn't taking "the bosses" phone calls that they are weeping real tears and demanding their hero (hey, never mind the fighters who train hard and kick the shit out of each other for our entertainment) cause Dana Fuckin' White is the ROCKSTAR, bro, he's the fucking MAN! fire this biligerent martial artist who seems not to give a shit about anything but the actual fight. How dare he not return our bald hero's calls!
I think, upon closer consideration, the average whiny faggot DW knob-gobbling Diaz hater is deeply upset because they see a young man who gets by on pure talent and charisma alone, and it eats at them. They have to kiss ass and be a company man where THEY work...why should this punk not have to get on his knees like the rest of us? Fuck him. Fuck that guy.

Pathetic Nick Diaz haters are pathetic.

really hope you're 12 years old or younger, otherwise I sincerely feel bad for you.

Aren't we all getting ahead of ourselves here? Isn't this fight in March? You're all acting like he just blew a major media event and as of yet he hasn't. He's simply not returning Dana's calls. I'm sure Dana's been assured by multiple people in the Diaz camp that Nick will meet all his contract obligations.
This is just all speculation by whiny little Diaz haters until he actually blows something.
1/3/13 8:00 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana: do you think you're a better striker than GSP?

*horn blares*

Nick: fuck your mother!

Dana: excuse me?

Nick: what was the question?
1/3/13 9:41 PM
Jaybrone
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads like this lead to two reactions. The anti Diaz crowd decrying how Nick is Immature and irresponsible and  totally unprofessional. Then you have the Diaz fans saying how he is awesome cause he don't give a fuck and fuck the rules he is Nick fuckin Diaz he does what he wants. And then those two sides will endlessly argue back and forth. It aint worth the effort to try and convince the opposition in regards to Nick Diaz. Because people are so polorized on this guy that it wont matter what you say.

1/3/13 10:22 PM
Winston Wolf
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Good post Winston Wolf. VU

thanks hope alls well.I still think Diaz is a great fighter and want to see him fight GSP.But theres not any fighter thats bigger than UFC
1/3/13 10:26 PM
SickEyeDiaz
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - 

Threads like this lead to two reactions. The anti Diaz crowd decrying how Nick is Immature and irresponsible and  totally unprofessional. Then you have the Diaz fans saying how he is awesome cause he don't give a fuck and fuck the rules he is Nick fuckin Diaz he does what he wants. And then those two sides will endlessly argue back and forth. It aint worth the effort to try and convince the opposition in regards to Nick Diaz. Because people are so polorized on this guy that it wont matter what you say.

Oversimplification of Diaz fans but good nonetheless! 

VU

1/3/13 11:07 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 11:22 PM
2JupitersTooMany - Maybe meet halfway and have Nick stream the presser from his car?

hahahahaha! i had to photoshop this so we could visualize the hilarity of such a thing.

click for original larger image:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2n67jw0.jpg

1/3/13 11:10 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 - 

nick diaz nut hugger - 

^^My contribution^^

hahah nice
1/3/13 11:16 PM
12SixElbow
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fear Nick missing the press conference again and not getting the GSP fight.

1/3/13 11:18 PM
PAPA ROACH1
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man i love dana but you gotta assume this just eats him up inside. hes got every fighter in the ufc under his fingertips most kissing his ass and every fighter wishes they were in nick diaz position and nick just says fuck you leave me alone , ill be at the fight lol.
1/3/13 11:53 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

Jaybrone - 

Okay, so tell me what rule Diaz has broken in this instance? There's a rule that says you have to answer Dana's calls and texts? Like it's been pointed out several times, Nick has signed a contract. That contract stipulates he has to do press and some promo stuff and then fight. I don't know, maybe it's in there somewhere but I can't imagine theres a line that says Section 2(c) sub paragraph 1: WHEN DANA WHITE CALLS FIGHTER MUST ANSWER AND/OR RETURN SAID PHONE CALL OR TEXT.
If Dana has something he needs from Nick, Nick has a guy he pays for that. Dana can call him.

This is a lot of drama for nothing from a bunch of DWF bag-lickers.... that's about it.
1/4/13 1:58 AM
Timmy O Toole
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana deserves to be with someone that will listen and not someone that wont return calls Phone Post
1/4/13 7:02 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 9:38 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
PAPA ROACH1 - man i love dana but you gotta assume this just eats him up inside. hes got every fighter in the ufc under his fingertips most kissing his ass and every fighter wishes they were in nick diaz position and nick just says fuck you leave me alone , ill be at the fight lol.

if you've learned anything fr watching dana over the years, you'll know he isn't losing 5 minutes sleep over diaz.......or anyone else.

1/4/13 9:36 AM
dabigchet

PAPA ROACH1 - man i love dana but you gotta assume this just eats him up inside. hes got every fighter in the ufc under his fingertips most kissing his ass and every fighter wishes they were in nick diaz position and nick just says fuck you leave me alone , ill be at the fight lol.

i'm sure there is a pride aspect to this but here you have a fighter who is a royal fuckup. blew a huge main event already, coming of a suspension for a second positive drug test, no showed at a major bjj tournament, was a hassle at the last promotion too, etc. a major, world class, fuck up.

now, because the biggest star in your promotion wants to fight him, he is back in a main event that he doesn't deserve.

what, i would imagine, eats dana up inside is not knowing if nick is going to fuck it up - yet again.
1/4/13 10:46 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
2JupitersTooMany - Maybe meet halfway and have Nick stream the presser from his car?

hahahahaha! i had to photoshop this so we could visualize the hilarity of such a thing.

LOL "via Car"
1/4/13 11:09 AM
New Leaf 1.0

dabigchet - 

i'm sure there is a pride aspect to this but here you have a fighter who is a royal fuckup. blew a huge main event already, coming of a suspension for a second positive drug test, no showed at a major bjj tournament, was a hassle at the last promotion too, etc. a major, world class, fuck up.

now, because the biggest star in your promotion wants to fight him, he is back in a main event that he doesn't deserve.

what, i would imagine, eats dana up inside is not knowing if nick is going to fuck it up - yet again.

Seems like it is eating you up a lot more than Dana. This thread full of obsessed Diaz lovers and haters is exactly why Nick can command main event status.
1/4/13 12:12 PM
6ULDV8
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/4/13 2:37 PM
lookoutawhale

RobinVanRooney - 
lookoutawhale -

That would be awesome imagine him shouting "Fuck your mother" live at the press conference Phone Post

hehe, maybe something like this.

http://i45.tinypic.com/iyz9mo.jpg

1/11/13 3:32 PM
lookoutawhale

http://i50.tinypic.com/2r381mq.gif

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.