UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Goldberg in Rehab For Addiction

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1/2/13 3:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
J-Tee
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/2/1861151/ufc-155-commentator-mike-goldberg-jon-anik-mma
1/2/13 3:07 PM
Karl Olsson
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get better Goldie!
1/2/13 3:07 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/2/1861151/ufc-155-commentator-mike-goldberg-jon-anik-mma

1/2/13 3:08 PM
Akston
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunate, hope it goes well Phone Post
1/2/13 3:08 PM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Mike. Phone Post
1/2/13 3:10 PM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adderall???? Phone Post
1/2/13 3:11 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in before inappropriate jokes about drugs and addiction

1/2/13 3:12 PM
John Nic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And der all over Phone Post
1/2/13 3:12 PM
Drunkenirishfc
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wish him all the best Phone Post
1/2/13 3:13 PM
Scramble City

Adderall helped me survive last semester when i had to take discrete math and second semester java and C. Also probably took off 10 years of my life.
1/2/13 3:13 PM
mixedmartialmike

Good luck Mike Phone Post
1/2/13 3:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he makes it out the other side a cleaner, healthier and happier person! Phone Post
1/2/13 3:15 PM
LastMinuteReplacement

Akston -  Unfortunate, hope it goes well Phone Post

1/2/13 3:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loser Born Natural - Adderall???? Phone Post
I know quite a few friends who have abused Adi's ... Crushed n snorted it can get pretty addictive ... Really hope he gets right! Phone Post
1/2/13 3:16 PM
Chris27

Good luck, hope he gets better soon.
1/2/13 3:17 PM
6ULDV8

I love Goldie and hope he gets through this OK.  The first few days suck, but when you kick it and realize how bad it was, it stays kicked.

Sort your shit out with a quickness Mike.  It might have been fun, but is no longer worth it so give it up.  

You'll be glad you did and I miss you.  

Thanks for everything and get better immediately, because I fucking miss you already.

You faggots can say what you want, but Goldie has been there since forever, announced with Blatnick before Rogan, and at one point spent all his free time begging you to write your local, state, and national officials to keep this sport alive.

Rogan and Goldie have given more to this sport that you can imagine, and both did it before it was lucrative.  Hell, it was downright crazy.

Show some love and get those two back together soon.  Rogan without Goldie is like Goldie without Rogan.  Bad.  Just bad.

1/2/13 3:19 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't really care how or why, I just want Goldie to come out the other side happy, healthy and ready to work. It just isn't the same without him.

Best wishes, Mike!

1/2/13 3:19 PM
Willin
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This article doesn't confirm anything. It cites a report that was all speculation. You could learn as much reading the threads here on the UG. Phone Post
1/2/13 3:20 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need you goldie, get well soon. Phone Post
1/2/13 3:20 PM
Willin
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - Stops him falling asleep while announcing, why is that a bad thing, allows him to do his job. Phone Post
You're back! Were you on vacation in the hinterlands? Haven't seen you around... Phone Post
1/2/13 3:21 PM
jasonhightower
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

I love Goldie and hope he gets through this OK.  The first few days suck, but when you kick it and realize how bad it was, it stays kicked.

Sort your shit out with a quickness Mike.  It might have been fun, but is no longer worth it so give it up.  

You'll be glad you did and I miss you.  

Thanks for everything and get better immediately, because I fucking miss you already.

You faggots can say what you want, but Goldie has been there since forever, announced with Blatnick before Rogan, and at one point spent all his free time begging you to write your local, state, and national officials to keep this sport alive.

Rogan and Goldie have given more to this sport that you can imagine, and both did it before it was lucrative.  Hell, it was downright crazy.

Show some love and get those two back together soon.  Rogan without Goldie is like Goldie without Rogan.  Bad.  Just bad.

This for sure.  Postive thoughts people!

Chomas
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Addrrall = cocaine IMo Phone Post
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Willin - This article doesn't confirm anything. It cites a report that was all speculation. You could learn as much reading the threads here on the UG. Phone Post
Or you could watch Goldie for Years n years and read the obvious signs... Dude was always jacked up... Your right though, nothing confirmed, but where there is Smoke there is Fire!

Whatever it is... Hope he's back soon! Phone Post
TheRealMrBeefy

We all have our vices, no need to judge the guy or kick him while he is down.

I hope he gets better. The UFC would not be the same without him.
Get well Mike!!!! Phone Post
1/2/13 3:25 PM
MolsonMuscles
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin -  This article doesn't confirm anything. It cites a report that was all speculation. You could learn as much reading the threads here on the UG. Phone Post

"Keep in mind that nothing has been confirmed at this time and neither UFC nor Goldberg have commented on this report; however, keep it locked into MMAmania.com for more details as they develop. In the meantime, best of luck to Goldberg in putting health first."

I wish Goldie a speedy and full recovery (if true) but that article lacks definitive confirmation, and the MMA "media" isn't exactly a bastion of responsible journalism.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.