UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Ronda Rousey Called Me "An Idiot" (Pics)

1/2/13 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diazed And Confused
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 5:46 PM

Check her twitter, if you're so inclinded

1/2/13 5:42 PM
Carson's Corner radio show
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 5:42 PM

Funny exchange where she got the best of you. I'm not sure what's commendable about insulting people online though.

EDIT: I meant in your case. The Champ was just defending herself.

1/2/13 5:43 PM
Brock Lobster
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a dick lol Phone Post
1/2/13 5:44 PM
stevekt
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait. It will be a great card and I got a really good seat for it. Phone Post
1/2/13 5:45 PM
yellow's Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats? Phone Post
1/2/13 5:46 PM
Dirk Bevlin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good call, Ronda. Phone Post
1/2/13 5:46 PM
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP spammed caps at her and then basically posted a boner gif in response because she replied, IMO. It didn't "escalate" to anything other than a one sided smackdown.

1/2/13 5:56 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diazed And Confused -

Check her twitter, if you're so inclinded

I read ur previous timelines and u like to send hate tweets to famous people to see if they respond so VTFD Phone Post
1/2/13 6:07 PM

Coming on here to brag and then taking it down when you get seven mostly negative replies seems like kind of a cowardly move. Hopefully OP reflects on whether it's worthwhile to try and get attention from people this way.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.