UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Animal Stak TME

1/2/13 7:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dman3456
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone taking any of these Animal Stak products? Wondering if I should take it, thinking of trying the Animal Stak 2 but I know there are a lot of other ones like pump and stak m. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:39 PM
Chocolate Shatner
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be prepared to piss bright flourescent orange no matter how much water you are drinking.
1/5/13 8:03 PM
Dman3456
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad - I've taken animal cuts and Mstak before. Bth had noticeable effects but prob not worth the money Phone Post
Got it for cheap on amazon, I bought the animal pak and stak, hopefully get some results. Phone Post
1/11/13 12:50 PM
Dublin_Huntington
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Pak is a good product!!
Expect illuminous piss and watch your nails and hair grow quick as! Phone Post
1/11/13 2:20 PM
5pointer

I just ordered this yesterday from amazon as well, think it was just under 23 bux. ingredient panel looked very promising
1/14/13 9:39 AM
bigballsmgee

what does animal stak do? Phone Post
1/14/13 5:02 PM
Dman3456

bigballsmgee - what does animal stak do? Phone Post
Animal pak is the daily multivitamin, animal stak helps you get bigger muscle wise and in general. Phone Post
1/16/13 1:11 PM
Adventure Runner
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use Animal Pak as my multi vitamin and Animal Flex (joint support - glucosamine/chondroitin/etc) which is referred to as "Animal Stack". Not sure if that what you're talking about. The "animal stak" product itself is discontinued.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.