UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teixeira looking for knockout against Rampage

1/2/13 8:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Glover Teixeira looking for knockout against Quinton Jackson

I can't wait for this fight. Teixeira has looked unstoppable in the UFC. I can see him KO Rampage. Honestly the Rampage we seen in the Octagon lately does not stand much of chance against Teixeira.

What u guys think?

1/2/13 8:35 PM
ChaosOverkill
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be a good fight if Rampage really has the chip on his shoulder he has been talking about.

I think Tex beats him with speed that Rampage is losing.

1/2/13 8:38 PM
Grimreapers

ChaosOverkill - 

Should be a good fight if Rampage really has the chip on his shoulder he has been talking about.

Yeah it will be interesting seen what Rampage we see, hopefully is a motivated Rampage and not the one from UFC 144

1/2/13 8:39 PM
Pretending

I think it's going to be a great fight.

Glover is on a hell of a streak, but Rampage has never been stopped easily, takes a hell of a beating (Wand, Shogun) and has always been a tough fight, despite his not wanting to fight wrestlers, for fighters of any style.

I don't think his loss to Jones should be weighed too heavily, and even though he is certainly not the fighter he was years ago - which is natural.. I think this will be Glover's toughest test to date

1/2/13 9:05 PM
MMALOGIC

let's see if Rampage shows up.

1/2/13 9:09 PM
Kings21
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be a good fight. I hope Glover gets his KO but doubt he'll get it. I'd be just as happy to see more hellbows from him as I dont see Rampage taking them as good as Maldonado.

If Rampage does win I wonder where we'll see him next. This is his last fight in the UFC right? I seem to remember him saying he wants out.
1/2/13 9:20 PM
Grimreapers

Kings21 - Should be a good fight. I hope Glover gets his KO but doubt he'll get it. I'd be just as happy to see more hellbows from him as I dont see Rampage taking them as good as Maldonado.

If Rampage does win I wonder where we'll see him next. This is his last fight in the UFC right? I seem to remember him saying he wants out.

I think wether Rampage wins or not we will see him in the UFC, well I think if he loses he might retire from mma

1/2/13 10:06 PM
Kings21
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers - 
Kings21 - Should be a good fight. I hope Glover gets his KO but doubt he'll get it. I'd be just as happy to see more hellbows from him as I dont see Rampage taking them as good as Maldonado.

I think wether Rampage wins or not we will see him in the UFC, well I think if he loses he might retire from mma

Retirement might be good for him. Hes designing video games n shit.
1/2/13 10:36 PM
Lazer MMA

Smells like an upset. Odds right, fighter is right needing the win bad for free agency. TRT is right.
1/2/13 10:37 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Which Rampage will show up this time?

Hopefully Jenton.

1/3/13 6:05 AM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovers not knocking out page unless he brings a baseball bat out wit him Phone Post
1/3/13 7:06 AM
RIDER

Rampage
1/3/13 7:10 AM
GarlicSauce

KO: unlikely

TKO: very possible
1/3/13 8:10 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 -
Grimreapers - 

Retirement might be good for him. Hes designing video games n shit.
I am picturing Tracey Jordan ha - Dongslayer Phone Post
1/3/13 8:16 AM
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 8:16 AM
Glover is going to KO Rampage
1/3/13 9:08 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2nd round tko for glover Phone Post
1/3/13 9:11 AM
Authority Figure

MMALOGIC - 

let's see if Rampage shows up.

Sigh. I hate when we have to say this about a fighter.

The Rampage that came to the last four fights is going to be at this one. He's been through a lot. He's one of my favorites, but he's not going to morph back into time and regain that 2003 luster. Father Time catches up with everyone.

1/3/13 10:14 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers -
ChaosOverkill - 

Yeah it will be interesting seen what Rampage we see, hopefully is a motivated Rampage and not the one from UFC 144

If Rashad (guy he hates), main event against Machida, the belt, and fighting in Japan didn't "motivate" him, why should I believe Glover Teixeira will? Phone Post
1/3/13 11:21 AM
NiteProwleR
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this call desperately calls for the return of Slampage. Enough of this plodding boxer BS.
1/3/13 1:43 PM
Toquinho
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think rampage shows up. Just to screw blaf Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.