UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Do people know you watch wrestling?

1/2/13 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And if so, do they know how much?

"You know that stuff's fake right?" Phone Post
1/2/13 9:34 PM
bigironmike79
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wife tolerates it cuz the my 4 yr old is into it. Got one "friend" at work I talk to about it sometimes. Other than that im the only one of the fellas that still watch. After the attitude era we lost a lot of good guys. Phone Post
1/2/13 9:41 PM
Ramirez83
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes,girlfriend has no problem with it. Been watching since I was in 1st-2nd grade and now 29. No matter how bad it gets I can't stop watching Phone Post
1/2/13 9:57 PM
Smokemonster
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same here, watched for a long time religiously but around 07-08 I stopped for a while til my girlfriend got me back on it last year. Damn her Phone Post
1/2/13 10:02 PM
Bobcats On Booze
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watched from 90-04, started back up when I got a DVR, I don't talk about it though Phone Post
1/2/13 11:05 PM
RKing85
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wife knows. Parents know. Few friends know.
1/2/13 11:31 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya I was always the kid who tried to defend its legitimacy

Friends all know I'm training to do it myself so they always joke with me but they don't want it when we are in the pool I'm slamming them left and right lol Phone Post
1/2/13 11:36 PM
T Sauce
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Girl hates it but I watch it anyways, she can watch her shit while I'm at work. Not many other people besides her though. Phone Post
1/2/13 11:45 PM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive gotten laid because a girls mom loved my dusty rhodes and ric flair impersonations. Apparently she loves moms approval an i was the first guy her mom liked, kinda should have went after now thinking back on it.

My mom an lil bro which is all the family i talk to, most of my friends know im a wrestling mark even tho they dont even know what that means lol Phone Post
1/3/13 1:22 AM
Dos Huevos Gigante
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get a lot of "How can you watch that crap", and then I tell them that I used to wrestle, and they all become fans, all of the sudden.
1/3/13 1:54 AM
Essexmmafanatic
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get the you still watch this crap line all the time, then I put the stamp on kids. Phone Post
1/3/13 2:02 AM
the islander
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my friends give me shit about it all the time. cant stop watching it though. they dont understand the athleticism and skill behind it

1/3/13 2:38 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah my friends know I watch wrestling but they used to as well. When I went to Uni the new people I met gave me the 'you know it's fake right?' and they chuckle when they see me watching it. Oh well. Phone Post
1/3/13 3:26 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone knows with me.  It's no secret at all. 

If you like something, you shouldn't be ashamed to admit it.

I mean even if you were gay.  So what?  Gay people like dick, that's their thing.

1/3/13 3:32 PM
dangerboy12
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The people I work with on a daily basis know I watch. My family knows I do. I really don't have any friends anymore since I have become a family man.

So, basically yeah everybody knows I watch it.
1/3/13 4:27 PM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't share it with people IRL unless someone else brings it up. 

1/3/13 4:45 PM
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anytime someone gives me shit about it I give them a Stone Cold Stunner.

Everyone respects the Stone Cold Stunner. Phone Post
1/3/13 5:44 PM
Nuckin Futs
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 5:49 PM
My wife is my age and she watched Mid-South wrestling every Saturday at noon just like I did. That was of course before I met her in 89, so it was really cool when I found out that she had been watching the same wrestling as me and as long. She loved The Rock N Roll express by the way. She has went to every wrestling event I've been to since 89.

I use to have some friends when I was teen that would make jokes about me liking sweaty men in tights, but it never bothered me nor did it make me hide my love for Pro Wrestling.
1/3/13 5:53 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not many lol

1/4/13 1:58 AM
DarQueHero
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife always sits there on her computer when I watch, the she saw a Ziggler match and said, "he looks really hurt". I told her how he was one of the best sellers and after explaining, she watched once in awhile. At work I will see someone rocking a GTS or 3:16 shirt and strike a convo only to be let down by there "I just got a shirt." I do not hide it at all. Phone Post
1/4/13 2:39 PM
CryLikeAGirl
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think most people know I watch it.  My wife doesn't really care about it, but she does know who the wrestlers are.  My dad watches it every week and we talk about it.  He gets excited when they come to town and we go to the shows together.  My best friend also watches it every week.  We go out to the bar if it's a good PPV.  I order WM every year and have a few friends over for it.  I'm not really ashamed to be a wrestling fan, however sometimes I am ashamed of the product these days simply because it's geared towards kids.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.