UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 157, less than 5K tickets sold

1/3/13 5:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_chuckles1
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - I'm in SoCal and already got my tickets. Can't wait to go. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
1/3/13 5:56 PM
Farewell Brock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever -
LilBrockonmychest - 
disbeliever - Personally I think the card is great.

What I don't get is people who claim they will boycott the event simply because a woman is on it (which I have heard people on here say).

I just don't want to pay $55 for a PPV with Ronda headling. Not only am I not a big fan of her, but it's a total mismatch. I would watch her on a free card but not paying for it. Kind of like how I don't watch the WNBA, womens softball, or womens volleyball. Just not a fan of womens sports.

If you genuinely dislike the card, that's cool. I don't buy everyone.

This isn't a WMMA card though. It's a UFC card with 1 woman fight on it. Machida/Henderson alone is a great headliner...
That's the problem. Lyoto and hendo arnt headlining, it's a slap in the face to hendo and his career that he was moved from main event to Co main even for a first time wmma fight tgats a 15-1 mismatch, Phone Post
1/3/13 7:54 PM
GroundStPound
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've bought tix for my chick for xmas and now she can't get the time away from work, so it looks like I will be selling for less than face value.

Super bummed I thought they were going to sell out in days... good job I didn't spend the £1000 on flights tho!!

Will be looking to make it over to for my next stateside card later in the year, fingers crossed there is something on at the Staples centre in April. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.