UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lauzon: I'd prefer not to have won FOTN

1/2/13 11:20 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I'm glad people enjoyed the fight, but I'm not looking to go out there and look like a zombie after every fight," Lauzon said. "I want to have exciting fights, but I don't want to be the guy that's exciting because he gets beat up so much. I want to demonstrate my skills and submit people and beat other people up."

"I don't feel I've taken any real abuse or punishment," Lauzon said. "But the thing is I don't want to. I don't want to have wars if that means I'm going to forget my own name. If it got to that point, I would reassess everything and take a step back.

"I went to school for computer science. I can still remember all the classes and everything I learned."

"I wish it could have been a 'Submission of the Night,'" Lauzon said. "I've got to hope that this next fight isn't super exciting and I get one over."

read entire article...

1/2/13 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rear Naked Chode
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR LAUZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/2/13 11:29 PM
PINKsinglet
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe speaks truth

1/2/13 11:36 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Epic performance Joe, always a big fan. I understand your point of view. The thing is, your real fans don't know you for getting beat up, we know you for what your capable of and one of those things are that you are never in a boring fight. You make it exciting every time.

Win or lose you are one of the best and I know you'll be back with a W in no time. Phone Post
1/2/13 11:42 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighter of the nighttt

1/2/13 11:53 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That article says something to the effect of around the time his embarrassment wore off he picked up his camera phone and took a picture. How the hell could he be embarrassed after a performance like that??
He's so damn tough. Can't wait to see him heal up so he can fight again and get another SOTN! Phone Post
1/3/13 12:11 AM
BrianStannFan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when you start to forget what ADT and OOP stand for Joe... quit!

war lauzon the only guy that can build your app then kick your ass!

1/3/13 12:41 AM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lauzon is skilled and getting better. He demonstrated that he's on tough mothereffer as well. Can't wait to watch his career unfold; Joe will always have a fan in me! Phone Post
1/3/13 3:42 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

totally respect this, good way to aid in a long successful career, War Jlau Phone Post
1/3/13 4:03 AM
BlueDream
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe will def come back a smarter and better fighter..Can't wait.
1/3/13 4:18 AM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Joe.

I'm a fan of the smarter fighters rather than the haymaker dummies and I've been a fan of Joe way before this fight but I really respect a celebral fighter who has such heart and determination to go through an absolute war when it's needed.

What makes it exciting to me is not the blood. It's the fighters ability to surprise and find ways to try to end the fight 'til the final bell.

Joe's got the best of both worlds.

Skill, heart & smarts.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.