UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lose Anik, bring in Bas Rutten!

1/3/13 9:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Scott Rotem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon "find the range" Anik fell asleep a couple times the other night.
1/3/13 9:59 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillon70 - where's quadros? Phone Post
Leaning gainst the cold edge of a hotel restroom urinal. Waiting. Phone Post
1/3/13 10:19 AM
Soup Nazi
1113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We want Bas!

We want Bas!

1/3/13 11:36 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - I'd prefer someone over anik. Mir maybe. Nothing against him but I'd prefer fighters doing as many jobs in regards to MMA as possible. Phone Post
I think Mir, Bonnar or Sonnen would be great! They have personality but can deliver the state and PbP that's needed Phone Post
1/3/13 11:43 AM
radiobaby
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -  Bas has sucked asshole for years on commentary. He's been phoning it in for years. You'll hear him on invicta this weekend, lets see how he does before clamoring for him to come to the ufc. Phone Post

This. There have been many shows he's done over the past few years where it's been crystal clear he did no research whatsoever and had no clue about any of the guys fighting. And when it was an even more unresearched and bafflingly uninformed Kenny Rice on the other mic, good fucking god those were terrible.
1/3/13 5:05 PM
kalki

do it..do it now......
1/3/13 5:31 PM
Haulport

ChaosOverkill - 
Haulport - 

I love people so much!

People are so fucking STUPID that other stupid people had to come up with the phrase "thinking outside the box" to describe what almost NO ONE does (i.e. be creative).

The function of the Lead Commentator/Play-by-play man has become so fucking HACK that you could lose it entirely and the production would not suffer in the least. Joe would be MORE than suitable to function as the Lead in a two man team and they could simply DROP all the incessant droning and scripted DOGSHIT that turds like Anik and Goldberg and Todd Harris (used to) do.

It would make things much much better.

BTW: in most baseball broadcasts the team usually rotate throughout the game as guys who are part of a thre man team take innings off........

But all you "experts" would have ministrokes over such "radical" thinking...

It's no wonder everything is going right down the fucking toilet..............

Joe tried doing lead and said he hated it genius and in baseball both guys are usually trained or skilled enough to do lead not mention there are constant breaks in the action in Baseball where the sound of the game is let through to just give the broadcast atmosphere, MMA lead's constant talk and fill time through a formal their training and I doubt the UFC that wants to fit into broadcast television is going to try and 're-invent the wheel' of broadcasting cause some angry internet mental case wants them to. Color guys also don't have to constantly talk and do ad promos like corn nuts and budweiser and stuff like that in an interesting tv commercial way. Joe has never done any of it.

Leads and color guys have separate jobs in basketball, hockey, soccer, football, lacrosse and a lot of baseball towns and they never switch. 

Shove your shitty attitude and box up your ass.

Another angry little internet clown calling other people mental cases because they actually have a clue. You are the Price of internet "experts". You probably work some temp job and have plenty of time to read the internet about these things (inbetween filing and data entry) so you feel like you fucking have a CLUE.

Well...you don't. You don't understand the world beyond what people TELL you to believe as is evidenced by your weird anger and lack of understanding.

People like you make me laugh...and ensure that people like me will keep making money. Keep up the good work donkey!

1/3/13 6:18 PM
BaronVonBeatdown
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez -  Fight Professor Phone Post

The Baron.
1/3/13 8:55 PM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Haulport - 

I love people so much!

People are so fucking STUPID that other stupid people had to come up with the phrase "thinking outside the box" to describe what almost NO ONE does (i.e. be creative).

The function of the Lead Commentator/Play-by-play man has become so fucking HACK that you could lose it entirely and the production would not suffer in the least. Joe would be MORE than suitable to function as the Lead in a two man team and they could simply DROP all the incessant droning and scripted DOGSHIT that turds like Anik and Goldberg and Todd Harris (used to) do.

It would make things much much better.

BTW: in most baseball broadcasts the team usually rotate throughout the game as guys who are part of a thre man team take innings off........

But all you "experts" would have ministrokes over such "radical" thinking...

It's no wonder everything is going right down the fucking toilet..............

Joe tried doing lead and said he hated it genius and in baseball both guys are usually trained or skilled enough to do lead not mention there are constant breaks in the action in Baseball where the sound of the game is let through to just give the broadcast atmosphere, MMA lead's constant talk and fill time through a formal their training and I doubt the UFC that wants to fit into broadcast television is going to try and 're-invent the wheel' of broadcasting cause some angry internet mental case wants them to. Color guys also don't have to constantly talk and do ad promos like corn nuts and budweiser and stuff like that in an interesting tv commercial way. Joe has never done any of it.

Leads and color guys have separate jobs in basketball, hockey, soccer, football, lacrosse and a lot of baseball towns and they never switch. 

Shove your shitty attitude and box up your ass.

Another angry little internet clown calling other people mental cases because they actually have a clue. You are the Price of internet "experts". You probably work some temp job and have plenty of time to read the internet about these things (inbetween filing and data entry) so you feel like you fucking have a CLUE.

Well...you don't. You don't understand the world beyond what people TELL you to believe as is evidenced by your weird anger and lack of understanding.

People like you make me laugh...and ensure that people like me will keep making money. Keep up the good work donkey!

Yes I agree, you are a raging cunt Haulport.

1/4/13 2:04 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Sonnen loses to Jones expect him to get in there. He'd be quite good as well IMHO. Phone Post
1/4/13 2:53 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 01/04/13 2:53 AM
Ryann Von Doom - I loathe kenny.. Beyond words. Phone Post

How can anyone loathe Kenny? He is a genuinely good guy.
1/4/13 3:02 AM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
ChaosOverkill - 

For the 50th time, Anik is a lead broadcaster, Bas is a color guy.

Two

Different

Jobs

OP has to be trolling.

I can't even imagine the alternative.

Maybe I just don't want to.

Not possible to be that stupid.

Right?

If this is the new troll, trolls have gotten very very desperate. 

Meh, I get voted down for everything now so it wouldn't surprise me

1/4/13 4:54 AM
aluminum_rooster

I wouldn't care if they put Helen Keller in there Jon Anik gots to go
1/4/13 6:03 AM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

MICHAEL THE VOICE SHIAVELLO

Now I get that he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he makes me excited for every single fight. And he's funny. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.