UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Leben: I had ring rust, but Brunson is boring

1/3/13 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillon70 - 

BRUNSON: 9 FINISHES IN 12 FIGHTS

LEBEN: BUTTHURT

/THREAD

this

some people have never seen Brunson fight apparently...

1/4/13 5:47 AM
TenOfSwords
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This situation is unusual in one respect though: Brunson is like 3" bigger than Leben, and here it is the bigger fighter that is being accused of resorting to "boring" tactics.

1/4/13 6:13 AM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 4:25 PM
GregBell  - 
Dillon70 - 
mmavixen - 

I love Leben.  He's a guy that's a proven vet.  Derek, on the other hand, really needs to show up more if he plans to stick around.

this is what makes this whole thread sad...a guy who lost 3 of his last 4 has job security, BUT a fighter who took a fight on short notice AND WON is in danger of being cut....

Sorry but id rather watch leban lose anyday than to ever watch brunson win like that again...the firstzuffa era ufc fight I actually fell asleep on woke up and dozed off again. Boring is an understatement.

Why is this all on Brunson? Leben did jack shit but stagger around like a fucking zombie throwing lunging punches. It's Brunson's fault that he didn't stand still in the middle of the octogon with his chin out for Leben to hit.

Leben had a full camp. Brunson had a few days to get ready.

1/4/13 6:15 AM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - 
Dillon70 - 

BRUNSON: 9 FINISHES IN 12 FIGHTS

LEBEN: BUTTHURT

/THREAD

this

some people have never seen Brunson fight apparently...

What the fuck do you expect from MMA fans. These are same people called Condit a point fighting pussy after the Diaz fight even though 90% of his wins were by stoppage.

1/4/13 6:37 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phisher -
GregBell  - 
Dillon70 - 
mmavixen - 

I love Leben.  He's a guy that's a proven vet.  Derek, on the other hand, really needs to show up more if he plans to stick around.

this is what makes this whole thread sad...a guy who lost 3 of his last 4 has job security, BUT a fighter who took a fight on short notice AND WON is in danger of being cut....

Sorry but id rather watch leban lose anyday than to ever watch brunson win like that again...the firstzuffa era ufc fight I actually fell asleep on woke up and dozed off again. Boring is an understatement.

Why is this all on Brunson? Leben did jack shit but stagger around like a fucking zombie throwing lunging punches. It's Brunson's fault that he didn't stand still in the middle of the octogan with his chin out for Leben to hit.

Leben a full camp. Brunson had a few days to get ready.

This. Quit testing positive and you won't have to worry about ring rust Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.