UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bid On My Bra :)

1/3/13 1:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BuddyRevell
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

c hurrle - Never before did depravity serve such a worthy cause.

There is that 18 yr old in Brazil who's selling her virginity to pay for her mom's medical expenses.

1/3/13 2:13 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

how is this on page 2 and nobody asked what size the bra is yet?  I mean for shipping purposes of course lol

1/3/13 2:15 PM
GS27
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do realize this is the ug and you'll raise millions with a pair of used panties Phone Post
1/3/13 2:37 PM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Work out for an hour or two and relist it, the price will at the very least triple.
1/3/13 2:41 PM
Dougie
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be huge in Japan.

1/3/13 3:06 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for the rowdy one Phone Post
1/3/13 3:06 PM
Archer0545

This is so awesome! Phone Post
1/3/13 3:33 PM
RowdyBec
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

futurepr0n - Seriously, this girl is the greatest.

Bec, if you ever make it out to Toronto Canada, May I buy you dinner?

Only if my husband can come to dinner too?? LOL :)

Thanks for the support everyone... this is a great cause!!

1/3/13 5:19 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
futurepr0n - Seriously, this girl is the greatest.

Bec, if you ever make it out to Toronto Canada, May I buy you dinner?

Only if my husband can come to dinner too?? LOL :)

Thanks for the support everyone... this is a great cause!!

he can watch.

1/3/13 5:33 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

I don't care who gets it, as long as it raises money :) I never thought it'd get to $300 like it has already & it seems like everytime I check back it keeps going up :) 

It's never been washed BTW for all you weirdo's LOL :) 

What?! Yes?! Phone Post
1/3/13 5:39 PM
Dazednconfused
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How desperate are some people in this thread Phone Post
1/3/13 7:15 PM
sunnyko
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyKO'd my SN - Hmmm Phone Post
God I love your SN

TTT Phone Post
1/3/13 7:18 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOOD CAUSE TTT hope they all bring lots of cash Phone Post
1/3/13 8:06 PM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Bec!!!!' Phone Post
1/3/13 8:08 PM
WidespreadPanic

Uh, I like charity,and I don't know the OP from Adam, but I wouldn't give 10 cents for a married ladies sports bra. That's just me. Seems creepy.

1/3/13 8:37 PM
Jonesbonedpage

Any thongs? Phone Post
1/3/13 8:47 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CroboCop - would people respect chuck liddel if he auctioned off his jock strap?

would people respect shogun if he came to the cage with a banana and 2 plums on the crotch of his short?

probably not. the sexed up attitude of wmma (skimpy outfits, sexy photoshoots, tweeting half naked pics) will only hurt wmma. no one will take it seriously ever and it will always be a sideshow. lots of these girls have huge talent so its sad to see them degrading themselves like this. at least the money goes to a great cause

I've actually seen game used jocks in sports stores before...Not a fucking word of a lie.  And honestly, I'd probably laugh like a lunatic and have a shitload more respect for Shogun then I already do if he did that.  It takes guts to have a sense of humor during a fight.

Unfortunately all women's sports are hyper sexualized.   It's the nature of the game which hopefully does change at some point.   But the skimpy outfits in the cage thing is kind of necessary.  MMA is supposed to be done with a minimal amount of cloth surfaces to help with grappling.  Someone can their hooks in on you better if you are wearing a rash guard compared to a sports bra I would imagine.

1/3/13 9:49 PM
DEZBOT

DKielbasa - is it a scratch and sniff?
Hah Phone Post
1/3/13 10:01 PM
Slash
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do women where underwear under their fight shorts?

I'd bid on a fight worn thong. NOT for sexual purpose. Rather, a piece of fighter history Phone Post
1/3/13 10:09 PM
uniquetechnique
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slash -  Do women where underwear under their fight shorts?

I'd bid on a fight worn thong. NOT for sexual purpose. Rather, a piece of fighter history Phone Post

Hahaha, Okkkaaaayy.
1/3/13 10:37 PM
Cheggers
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tits or... Or.. Okay, good job. Phone Post
1/3/13 10:48 PM
RowdyBec
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... my bra is now up to $330 :) I hope it was a UGer helping out this great cause!!

1/4/13 7:12 AM
quality

CroboCop - would people respect chuck liddel if he auctioned off his jock strap?

would people respect shogun if he came to the cage with a banana and 2 plums on the crotch of his short?

probably not. the sexed up attitude of wmma (skimpy outfits, sexy photoshoots, tweeting half naked pics) will only hurt wmma. no one will take it seriously ever and it will always be a sideshow. lots of these girls have huge talent so its sad to see them degrading themselves like this. at least the money goes to a great cause

The reality is men outnumber women as fans by a very high margin. No one wants to see a woman looking like Rosie O'Donell fighting.

Remember GLOW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtugConjJyA
1/4/13 7:18 AM
UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris

1/4/13 7:26 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Bec, what is your pre-fight meal going to be.? vegemite sandwich ?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.