UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fabricio Werdum vs Cain Velasquez

1/3/13 1:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
Vai Cavalo Phone Post
1/3/13 2:10 PM
Damaynevent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only way Cain loses again is if he gets caught like JDS caught him in the first fight. Werdum's striking isn't good enough for this to happen. If Cain goes into the fight with total disregard for Werdum's striking he might get clipped, but I doubt it. Would still love to see this fight. The UFC needs a dominate HW champion and with the right opponents Cain could be that guy.

I know it's a long shot, but Struve would be an interesting match up for Cain as well. He's durable, very well-rounded, and he's a finisher. I know he may not be on Cain's level yet, but I like rooting for the extreme underdogs.
1/3/13 2:15 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillon70 -  Werdum's jj has been mostly ineffective against top guys and he doesn't have much steam on his strikes... Phone Post

Top guys like Fedor?

As for his strikes, he beat the shit out of Nelson and won what iirc was mostly a standup fight against Bigfoot, and he's the only guy to put Russow away -- he did in one round what Duffee couldn't do in three. He also did fine against Overeem on the feet as much as Alistair's nuthuggers can't admit it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.