UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tyson Fury: Velasquez is a midget on steroids

1/3/13 7:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AshDoherty
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read more...

1/3/13 7:40 AM
imontoya
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please dont give him the attention he is looking for, just delete this thread
1/3/13 7:44 AM
purist
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laughable.
1/3/13 7:46 AM
DethKlok

Fuck that's sad. I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I hate seeing fighters basically beg for money in any way they can. When your business is putting your physical health on the line, really really cheap call outs like this are tragic.
1/3/13 7:49 AM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he call him a tit? Haha Phone Post
1/3/13 7:57 AM
GroundStPound

Is this real life? Phone Post
1/3/13 8:00 AM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait till this fool fights Price!! Yes Price the man fury is saying he wants to fight but gave up his belt because Price was next in line Phone Post
1/3/13 9:12 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toovie - Wait till this fool fights Price!! Yes Price the man fury is saying he wants to fight but gave up his belt because Price was next in line Phone Post
Price will fuck fury up Phone Post
1/3/13 9:19 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury makes it near impossible to like him, what a stupid call out considering he won't even fight the guys he's supposed to fight in his own sport.
1/3/13 9:19 AM
Wizgub
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il fight cain for free. BRING IT ON CAIN! Phone Post
1/3/13 9:25 AM
Galanis
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol

1/3/13 9:30 AM
sacredhate
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fury...to many solo visits to fight club.
1/3/13 11:18 AM
Porkchop

steroids??? are you kidding me? Aside from Roy Nelson, Cain is the least fit heavyweight in the UFC.

Cain does not bare witness to the fitness of the modern warrior. And he doesn't give two shits either.
1/3/13 11:23 AM
Chaz Johnson

He could be on anything his diet is horrid. He doesn't have freak genetics.
Just saying until they get top notch testing we will never know. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:28 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an attention whore that POS. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:29 AM
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaz Johnson -  He could be on anything his diet is horrid. He doesn't have freak genetics.
Just saying until they get top notch testing we will never know. Phone Post

Why does everybody think Cain's diet is "horrid?" How do you know?
http://www.bsnonline.net/diet/cain_velasquez.html
1/3/13 11:47 PM
hogh20

Why is it always dumb ass boxers calling out mma fighters? Never the other way around? What do these boxers have against mma fighters? I give props to James Toney for being the only one ballsy enough to actually step into the octogan. Look what happened. Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia was screwed up, something happened with the rules being changed or something. Buy anyway...
1/3/13 11:54 PM
GMan99
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hogh20 - Why is it always dumb ass boxers calling out mma fighters? Never the other way around? What do these boxers have against mma fighters? I give props to James Toney for being the only one ballsy enough to actually step into the octogan. Look what happened. Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia was screwed up, something happened with the rules being changed or something. Buy anyway...

I remember the days when it was the other way around! Everybody in MMA trying to call out Mike Tyson and then RJJ. Unfortunately, in those days, MMA guys were getting paid in the tens of thousands and those two boxing superstars were getting paid in the tens of millions!
1/3/13 11:57 PM
hogh20

GMan99 - 
hogh20 - Why is it always dumb ass boxers calling out mma fighters? Never the other way around? What do these boxers have against mma fighters? I give props to James Toney for being the only one ballsy enough to actually step into the octogan. Look what happened. Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia was screwed up, something happened with the rules being changed or something. Buy anyway...

I remember the days when it was the other way around! Everybody in MMA trying to call out Mike Tyson and then RJJ. Unfortunately, in those days, MMA guys were getting paid in the tens of thousands and those two boxing superstars were getting paid in the tens of millions!

Who and when was calling out Tyson? I honestly do not remember that. I only remember Anderson mumbling about fighting RJJ or something like that.
1/3/13 11:58 PM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

Lol

XD Phone Post
HenryO

These Brit Heavyweights are all entertaining at least, Price/Fury would be a cool fight
MMA6053
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Lol

hahahaha brilliant.
The ref should have given him a standing 8 count just to embarrass him further. Tool...
1/4/13 12:06 AM
HenryO

hogh20 - 
GMan99 - 

Who and when was calling out Tyson? I honestly do not remember that. I only remember Anderson mumbling about fighting RJJ or something like that.

The Gracie's always made it a habit to call out boxers.

Fury is clearly trolling and its working getting him a couple stories
1/4/13 12:09 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

Ya Mon -  What's a Tyson Fury? Phone Post

the best name ever

actually, i now change my name to Fedor Fury
1/4/13 12:12 AM
HenryO

GSP24 -  You have to laugh when idiots make stupid claims.

The boxing world is probably horrified to see Cain accept this fight in a cage a bury boxing for good. Phone Post

Ya if Tyson Fury got choked out by Cain people would immediately stop filling arenas for boxing around the world and watching it on TV. Boxing would be completely finished if Tyson Fury lost an MMA fight

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.