UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Invicta 4 weigh ins live 6 p.m. ET

1/4/13 6:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - 

Did Bec throw up the fhaka?

Will have to wait for replay I guess, I don't recall.
1/4/13 6:43 PM
clown makeup
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Incredibly disappointing I do not know who has the ear of Shannon but this is a continuation from day one; the rank amateur webcam quality of the broadcast. She needs to spend the extra penny and ensure this is in High Definition this pathetic streamed standard definition in this day and age does not work, it’s presented as a muddled blur when streamed on HD 60” televisions and 27’ computer monitors. This is critical in 2013 for goodness sake. It is clear people close to her do not seem to want to upset the apple cart and will continue to back slap her efforts for pioneering WMMA, but please grab a clue and get some technical people and modern age staff involved, her reliance on that dunce Fowlkes to work the stream numbers confirms 100% her utter lack of technological understanding. In fact I would not hesitate to guarantee she is blissfully unware of what the difference is between SD and HD. Someone help her out in order to help us out.

1/4/13 6:49 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup - 

Incredibly disappointing I do not know who has the ear of Shannon but this is a continuation from day one; the rank amateur webcam quality of the broadcast. She needs to spend the extra penny and ensure this is in High Definition this pathetic streamed standard definition in this day and age does not work, it’s presented as a muddled blur when streamed on HD 60” televisions and 27’ computer monitors. This is critical in 2013 for goodness sake. It is clear people close to her do not seem to want to upset the apple cart and will continue to back slap her efforts for pioneering WMMA, but please grab a clue and get some technical people and modern age staff involved, her reliance on that dunce Fowlkes to work the stream numbers confirms 100% her utter lack of technological understanding. In fact I would not hesitate to guarantee she is blissfully unware of what the difference is between SD and HD. Someone help her out in order to help us out.

There's a significant cost difference between streaming in HD vs. SD.

As of this point Invicta is not really making any money to do that.. even if 5000 people buy this PPV it still doesn't even come close to covering their costs.

I'm sure they're aware the quality is not the greatest.
1/4/13 6:49 PM
Clarence Parents

Buy the PPVs and it will get better over time.
1/4/13 6:56 PM
DanCrase
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents - 
clown makeup - 

There's a significant cost difference between streaming in HD vs. SD.

As of this point Invicta is not really making any money to do that.. even if 5000 people buy this PPV it still doesn't even come close to covering their costs.

I'm sure they're aware the quality is not the greatest.

Straight up. We got the first 3 events free of charge and this one's only a hair above free at $8, be fucking grateful
1/4/13 6:57 PM
RowdyBec
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made weight guys :) I was 115lbs 3 hours before the weigh in & went to the toilet twice before it started :) Athetlic Commision missread my weight - 100% GO :)

1/4/13 6:58 PM
RowdyBec
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

& the UG sign is for tomorrow :) I'm off to eat guys... have fun!!

1/4/13 7:06 PM
clown makeup

Edited: 01/04/13 7:06 PM

@ DanCrase

Nonsense-- you got 12 y/o streaming HD with their drivel and EMO shit to millions for next to nothing, it's clowns like you enabling nay not informing her there are solutions in order to curry favour with her, for what ever bizarre reason you have, that this is occuring. Staff on hand there are dunces, she can get HD or at least better than web cam quaility if a competent person was in control of her tech side, instead some simpering limp dick like you giggling about how its free and now how its so cheap be grateful, allows it.  Anyone on the ball would bash down doors and get the entire stream for free, cut a deal like a business man for broadcasts now and in the future. Make an effort to make things happen do not sit on your laurels well we made WMMA "that's enough".

1/4/13 7:12 PM
Clarence Parents

clown makeup - 

@ DanCrase

Nonsense-- you got 12 y/o streaming HD with their drivel and EMO shit to millions for next to nothing, it's clowns like you enabling nay not informing her there are solutions in order to curry favour with her, for what ever bizarre reason you have, that this is occuring. Staff on hand there are dunces, she can get HD or at least better than web cam quaility if a competent person was in control of her tech side, instead some simpering limp dick like you giggling about how its free and now how its so cheap be grateful, allows it.  Anyone on the ball would bash down doors and get the entire stream for free, cut a deal like a business man for broadcasts now and in the future. Make an effort to make things happen do not sit on your laurels well we made WMMA "that's enough".

There's clearly something wrong in your life.
1/4/13 7:16 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing I wanted fixed from the weight-ins stream was the aspect ratio.

1/4/13 7:17 PM
pegson123

Clarence Parents - 
clown makeup - 

@ DanCrase

There's clearly something wrong in your life.

You need to be fisted with a glass covered fist.

The weigh-ins were at the Hotel. Not the Venue. 

The Venue has better internet

1/4/13 7:18 PM
clown makeup

Great so it will never improve because you and your friend will sit there back slapping having finally got to point point B. And that's enough.

Look you technological imbecile, if you put forth the effort HD streaming can be had by next to anyone, make an effort instead of stuffing crates of twinkies down your gullet. It's clear as day Shannon is technologically clueless, and so she should be, its the yes fuckwits around her too scared to push her business forward.

Does anyone have her ear in order to get this done?

1/4/13 7:20 PM
clown makeup

U stream at the venue or the fights is U stream LOL @ the venue has "better internet" JUST LOL  Piss off if you don't know sonny.

1/4/13 7:27 PM
DanCrase
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup - 

@ DanCrase

Yeah, well your mum's a whore; what you got to say to that?
1/4/13 7:34 PM
Clarence Parents

DanCrase - 
clown makeup - 

@ DanCrase

Yeah, well your mum's a whore; what you got to say to that?

I'm sure he'll snort 2 more Zoloft and let you know in a very long winded tirade.
1/4/13 7:41 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

& the UG sign is for tomorrow :) I'm off to eat guys... have fun!!

Aha! Good to hear :)

Good luck tomorrow! Phone Post
1/4/13 7:43 PM
clown makeup

It's / was well known "she's" a 3 person company, whatever it is today, Shannon runs the show, if you aren't interested in helping her with real feedback, because it is clear as day  that she knows nothing about tech, and more than likely is being ripped off even with the shitty feed she's paying for, where you instead to make filthy "mummy whore" anti woman filth juvenile troll for kicks disrespect corned by a woman's response, suggests to much to list here.

Once again, Shannon is clueless when it comes to tech, she needs some with real intentions to guide her accordingly, not this cluster of shit heads who wouldn't know the difference between the + of a battery and the -

1/4/13 7:47 PM
clown makeup

@ Clarence Parents - DanCrase -

try to assist in solving the problem you useless titless bitch men

wasting time and effort on nothing instead of helping.

I give solutions you sit there licking each other's twinkie remant laden thumbs.

1/4/13 9:26 PM
pegson123

Edited: 01/04/13 9:26 PM

The only useful information that i will pass on is the ratio. it was stretched out like a 1 dollar hooker on half price 3 for 1 sundays. 

1/4/13 9:28 PM
pegson123

Just Bec's fight

1/4/13 10:25 PM
Authority Figure

NavyCorpsman - 

So stoked for this card! Anyone who wont throw down $7.95 for these girls is a fool ... WAR Rowdy Bec Hyatt!!

This. All this.

1/4/13 11:02 PM
Enemies

Natasha Wicks?!
1/4/13 11:21 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vanzant?! Phone Post
1/5/13 12:16 AM
HYPEorDIE
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanCrase -
Clarence Parents - That contraption is way more advanced than the UFCs towel method for hiding your junk.

...lol at Rose's half assed bicep flex. Miserable weight cut?
DIDNT CUT WEIGHT AT ALL. SHE WALKS AT 117 Phone Post
1/5/13 12:20 AM
HYPEorDIE
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

SEND HER A FUCKIN CHECK DICKFACE Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.