UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Invicta 4 weigh ins live 6 p.m. ET

1/4/13 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_FawkingxD
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vanzant?! Phone Post
1/5/13 12:16 AM
HYPEorDIE
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanCrase -
Clarence Parents - That contraption is way more advanced than the UFCs towel method for hiding your junk.

...lol at Rose's half assed bicep flex. Miserable weight cut?
DIDNT CUT WEIGHT AT ALL. SHE WALKS AT 117 Phone Post
1/5/13 12:20 AM
HYPEorDIE
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clown makeup -

Incredibly disappointing I do not know who has the ear of Shannon but this is a continuation from day one; the rank amateur webcam quality of the broadcast. She needs to spend the extra penny and ensure this is in High Definition this pathetic streamed standard definition in this day and age does not work, it’s presented as a muddled blur when streamed on HD 60” televisions and 27’ computer monitors. This is critical in 2013 for goodness sake. It is clear people close to her do not seem to want to upset the apple cart and will continue to back slap her efforts for pioneering WMMA, but please grab a clue and get some technical people and modern age staff involved, her reliance on that dunce Fowlkes to work the stream numbers confirms 100% her utter lack of technological understanding. In fact I would not hesitate to guarantee she is blissfully unware of what the difference is between SD and HD. Someone help her out in order to help us out.

SEND HER A FUCKIN CHECK DICKFACE Phone Post
1/5/13 12:21 AM
HYPEorDIE

clown makeup -

@ DanCrase

Nonsense-- you got 12 y/o streaming HD with their drivel and EMO shit to millions for next to nothing, it's clowns like you enabling nay not informing her there are solutions in order to curry favour with her, for what ever bizarre reason you have, that this is occuring. Staff on hand there are dunces, she can get HD or at least better than web cam quaility if a competent person was in control of her tech side, instead some simpering limp dick like you giggling about how its free and now how its so cheap be grateful, allows it.  Anyone on the ball would bash down doors and get the entire stream for free, cut a deal like a business man for broadcasts now and in the future. Make an effort to make things happen do not sit on your laurels well we made WMMA "that's enough".

UNGRATEFUL MUFUCKA Phone Post
1/5/13 12:54 AM
RowdyBec
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOLBURGER!!

Mr HD is up in here going pop, pop, pop!!

1/5/13 1:10 AM
crumbs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very pleased with the hottness ratio on this card, if it holds up they will easily surpass the LPGA in hotness to non-hotness ratio.
1/5/13 2:38 AM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched weigh ins.

Getting really pumped for this card.

War roudy. Phone Post
1/5/13 2:38 AM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHILLITACO - Just watched weigh ins.

Getting really pumped for this card.

War roudy. Phone Post
Grr rowdy even spelled checkerz Phone Post
1/5/13 3:01 AM
sadisticsoldier
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pegson123 - 

The only useful information that i will pass on is the ratio. it was stretched out like a 1 dollar hooker on half price 3 for 1 sundays. 

Least they can do is get the aspect ratio correct. Whoever is running the feed has to be clueless, because it is obvious that it isn't correct at just a glance. Oh well, guess I'll just read about the fights. Maybe they'll put them on youtube sometime soon.
1/5/13 5:37 AM
clown makeup
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Patrick thank you for your interest in this matter. While we welcome you to the internet allow me to assist you thusly:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/ALL_CAPS

As a fan and keen observer of you and your skills in the fighting arena please accept my suggestion in the light that it is given.

With lots of love

I remain your friend and mine,

CMU

1/5/13 11:38 AM
jasonhightower
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This card for $8? I'd watch it in fucking cartoon mode... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.