UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> New GG Quote of the Week Thread

1/3/13 8:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paw
1345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 6:08 PM

By The_Pundits_Fluffer_III (Aka the artist formerly known as Zenoplata whose God damned Giants lost him a SN bet) on the Amazing Spider-Man 700 thread

I have a great idea for a comic book.

The Carnage symbiote finds Aunt May and takes her as its host. She goes crazy and begins killing people. Peter comes to stop her but while he is distracted by Aunt May we suddenly see Jonah Jameson has been taken over by Venom and impales Peter killing him.

But wait... it wasn't Peter! It was Ben Riley. While everyone is mourning the loss of Peter/Ben the real Peter finds Doctor Octopus to come up with a laser beam that removes the symbiote from its host. Suddenly Doc Ock turns on Peter and switches brains with him, and then kills Peter... BUT WAIT... It was Kaine, he had facial reconstruction surgery from Doctor Doom who was practicing to do it on himself in order to make Kaine look like Peter again. The REAL Peter Parker and Kaine/Doc Ock have a fight to the finish to determine who will be the new Spider-Man. Peter is about to win but Aunt May/Carnage shows up and kills Peter.

Doc Ock in Kaine's body, Aunt May/Carnage and Jameson/Venom begin running rampant until M.J. decides to take the Goblin serum and stop them. She beats them all and removes Jameson and Aunt May from the symbiotes but in order to ressurect everyone Ben Parker's ghost makes a deal with Mephisto that on the third friday of every month beginning from M he will possess the body of the Scropion and sacrifice a baby Inhuman in order to revert things back to the way they were.

But then Dr. Strange casts a magic spell reverting everything to the way it was... only to be foiled by Satana!

1/3/13 9:28 AM
The Elastic Assassin
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

.....that sounds like a marvel brainstorming session...
1/3/13 10:00 AM
BigWilliam
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh, well it's better than what is currently going on in Spidey's life now.
1/3/13 1:31 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aka the artist formerly known as Zenoplata whose God damned Giants lost him a SN bet.

1/3/13 4:36 PM
Alger Hiss
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe if it's made by a mod it'll stick around this time.
1/5/13 12:46 AM
BENDOver and Take it Like a Diaz
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

1/5/13 2:59 AM
NeoSpartan
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH fuck that's Zenoplata? Uh bro we need to talk about ASOIAF? WTF is up with Gendr? What do you think they're gonna do with him? PM me or something lol. Now I feel bad for threatening your life

(actually I don't and this is a ploy to draw you out, I am maximus NeoSpartacus meridius, hoodwinked by an Invincible thread, and I WILL have my vengeance. )
1/9/13 6:47 PM
paw
1345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 6:47 PM

By dizz from the This is supposed to help?!? thread

USE THE FORCE OTTO

THESE AREN'T THE SINISTER SIX YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR

1/18/13 8:22 PM
Alger Hiss
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Our character looks like what would happen if Iron Man buttfucked Zorro
1/18/13 9:57 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to nominate this from WildFireJoe in the "Can we make a worse story than Spider-Man 700" thread.

"After beating Storm to death the Avengers all turn on Spider-Man. He whoops all of their collective asses (Especially Thor's.)

Suddenly, Scarlet Witch appears and uses her magic powers to make Spider-Man's Cosmic powers go away. POOF! GONE!

Wolverine comes out of nowhere and stabs regular powered Spider-Man through the heart. As he lay dying, Aunt May rushes over and holds him tenderly in her arms. Unknown to her, his blood mixed in with hers, transforming her into the...

AUNTMAYZING SPIDER-WOMAN! "

1/18/13 9:59 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

NeoSpartan - OH fuck that's Zenoplata? Uh bro we need to talk about ASOIAF? WTF is up with Gendr? What do you think they're gonna do with him? PM me or something lol. Now I feel bad for threatening your life

(actually I don't and this is a ploy to draw you out, I am maximus NeoSpartacus meridius, hoodwinked by an Invincible thread, and I WILL have my vengeance. )

Haha yeah, I'll bump my ASOIAF thread in the OG.

I think that Gendry will become leader of the Brotherhood without Banners after Jaime or Brienne kill Stoneheart, or someone tries to make him king. It's also possible that Euron tries to sacrifice him like Melisande was trying to with his half-brother.

1/23/13 10:51 AM
paw

From None So Blind on the Y the Last Man has a director thread

Pete whines a lot, but he whips more ass than an S&M convention.

2/1/13 8:28 AM
paw

By odysseyroc on the Comic shops should categorize based on artist.... thread

Everybody knows that coloring is most important.

2/8/13 6:13 PM
paw

By Alger Hiss on the Thor: God of Thunder thread....and be honest, we've all felt this way when someone bumps a comic thread

I hate your fucking soul, you cocktease.

2/15/13 12:15 PM
dizz
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the Attn: Tony thread, joking about how odysseyroc uses a paint-by-numbers technique

BIGWHITESEXY

DAMMIT TONY.......WE NEED MORE BLOOD IN THE CUM ON NUMBER 15.
2/15/13 4:12 PM
Stickgrappler
1399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/15/13 4:12 PM

Following up dizz's post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2132882&forum=170&page=1&pc=7

2/15/13 4:14 PM
Stickgrappler
1399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was jammed this week at work and at home... didn't read all the threads, but i did read that thread and BWS FTW!
2/17/13 11:04 PM
Alger Hiss

paw - 

By Alger Hiss on the Thor: God of Thunder thread....and be honest, we've all felt this way when someone bumps a comic thread

I hate your fucking soul, you cocktease.

I think this's the only instance I've ever seen you let some cussin' fly in one of your posts!

Oh wait...
2/20/13 10:03 AM
paw

By BIGWHITESEXY on Who Wins? Hulk Vs Juggernaut

THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO THE GLORIOUS MONSTROSITY I HOPED IT WOULD.    WE EVEN HAVE NAME CALLING.   I LOVE YOU GUYS LOL. 

3/1/13 10:55 AM
Stickgrappler

NeoSpartan - KEEP CALM
And let DA
Renew his
PB Account

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2139617&forum=170&page=1&pc=15

3/1/13 10:56 AM
Stickgrappler

^^^

got my vote
3/1/13 10:24 PM
NeoSpartan
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stickgrappler - ^^^

got my vote

Dude, thank you. Not saying I'd fuck you or anything but I'd definitely be the Robin to your Batman if you know what I'm sayin.
3/29/13 4:21 PM
paw

crunchysavior on the Hawkeye thread

Bro, lots of new issues of Hawkguy every month. Maybe hit comic shop, yes bro?

4/12/13 11:06 AM
Stickgrappler

my candidate for quote of the week from

Wolverine Runs the Spidey Villain Gamut

Calebcb: "If the fight starts turning against him, he can always strap himself up with explosives and gas and play suicide bomber, knowing most on the list won't be able to survive or recover before he does."

i dont know why, but that just made go quote-worthy

4/12/13 11:10 AM
BigWilliam
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many years ago I played the marvel rpg with friends. Someone got serial immortality and some power that turned them into a living nuclear bomb. Normally that second power is a one time event, but since he was simply reborn the next day... all he did was run up to people and explode, over and over.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.