UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Model, ring card girl Paige VanZant fighting Sat

1/3/13 3:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SMACDADDY
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She does seem adorable and talented. With that said, Tecia is bit too much too soon in my opinion, but we will see for sure Saturday.
1/3/13 3:30 PM
CagePotato
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt!
1/3/13 3:44 PM
c hurrle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tecia's definately a step up for Paige, but she's tough as nails. It's nice to see the Reno Academy of Combat alums moving up in the MMA world and making some noise. You'll have at least three of them fighting in big shows in the next year. Not bad for a small town!
1/3/13 3:46 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paige is beautiful and sweet, and I really like her.

But I think Tecia is a bit too much for her as well.

Anyways, this card is looking good!
1/3/13 3:53 PM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

I hope they earn FOTN. Both are great ladies and have bright futures in WMMA.

1/3/13 4:09 PM
jon b
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a huge fan of the 115 lb division, do they have a 105 lb division? Phone Post
1/3/13 4:32 PM
Kenso
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's beautiful!
1/3/13 5:02 PM
BJJRoxy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustAnotherMMAFan - Paige is beautiful and sweet, and I really like her.

But I think Tecia is a bit too much for her as well.

Anyways, this card is looking good!
Tecia is tough and is very experienced on her feet. If Paige tries to stand with her it could be bad news bears. Phone Post
1/3/13 6:36 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super hot Phone Post
1/3/13 9:55 PM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kalki - i hope they both look like JDS and Joe Lauzon post fight.......when woman have goatvaginas on their forehead like Marvin Eastman,than i'll respect woman fighters....until then i'm not a fan of attention whoring.....

^

1/3/13 10:40 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stunning. Get her on the UG soneone! Phone Post
1/3/13 10:52 PM
mwmhong
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cute Phone Post
1/3/13 11:00 PM
c hurrle

thatsme - Ah it seems that introducing eye candy to MMA is nearly complete. Sure they some skills, but let's face it. They weren't hired for whipping ass.

Cyborg ran through all of the so-called eye candy, and made retire the one female who practically started it all for women. You know her as Gina.

That's a very cynical view and, quite frankly, one I disagree with. Were it any promotion other than Invicta, I might agree with you. Since it's them, I just don't think that's how they do business. I think, in that promotion, it's about how they fight. Being cute doesn't hurt, but they aren't hiring mud wrestlers...
1/3/13 11:41 PM
SMACDADDY
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jon b -  I'm a huge fan of the 115 lb division, do they have a 105 lb division? Phone Post

Yes. http://invictafc.com/atomweight/
1/4/13 12:44 AM
hardboiled
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People that complain about girl fighters getting in cause they're "cute" and looks can STFU. In the ORIGINAL UFC appearance is what made it INTERESTING, the CHARACTERS. It STILL IS. If D White had realized that SOONER the UFC wouldn't have stopped growing as it has, which he does since he went with the what would once call a "freak show" in women fighting and signed Ronda Rousey and other women. People WATCHED UFC because the RANDY COUTUREs, the TITO ORTIZ, ROYCE GRACIEs and KNEW they weren't the best they just LOVED THEM because they RELATED TO THEIR STORY and cheered them on to hopefully win. The truth is in MMA most the time with those little gloves and unpredictableness it's almost 50/50 chance for every fighter when they enter, BUT to have entered is respectful nonetheless. The freak show characters like Sakuraba, Fedor Emelianenko, and Ronda Rousey CREATE and MAKE MMA interesting. Otherwise it's pointless violence with no human story though that is often what the us viewer craves, and that's sad because if you want violence done onto others especially honorable warriors such as MMA fighters you truly deserve it done onto yourself than getting off on other peoples' pain. That'd make you respect, understand, and fear violence and warriors like MMA fighters much much more when it's you going through the pain
1/4/13 2:38 AM
The Hyena
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this girl came into the gym i was teaching at (when she was an amateur) i was sitting at the front desk at the time and was like "My manager told me i should train here" with a attitude .
i looked at her, and turned around and walked off ....
1/6/13 11:33 AM
BuddyRevell
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Results say she lost. Anyone see this girl's fight?

1/6/13 11:50 AM
Xuh
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Hyena - this girl came into the gym i was teaching at (when she was an amateur) i was sitting at the front desk at the time and was like "My manager told me i should train here" with a attitude .
i looked at her, and turned around and walked off ....

uh huh? maybe I'm missing something in the story but I wouldn't want you on reception in my gym were I to have one, lol
1/6/13 11:54 AM
DamirioN
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell -

Results say she lost. Anyone see this girl's fight?

Yes.

I applaud her for her heart and toughness. I believe she will only get better and will do goods things. I thought she'd get worked and wouldn't last long but she stayed in there til the end.

Mad props to Paige. Phone Post
1/6/13 12:05 PM
DiscipleDojo

Fight was fantastic. He's tough as nails. Still got a lot of development ahead of her, but definitely incredible potential.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.