UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC BRAZIL! Dollaway v Sarafian - CO MAIN!

1/3/13 12:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter

The Brazilian fans are spoilt.

1/3/13 12:03 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am looking forward to this fight

1/3/13 12:06 PM
EckY
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarafian was from the TUF Brazil show and is obviously popular over there so I somewhat see how it makes sense.

1/3/13 12:23 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see it but I'm surprised it's co main.

1/3/13 12:26 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know why but like I said when this fight was first announced, something about Sarafian makes me very stoked to see him fight. I hope he lives up to his potential, his purrrformaaanzzz on TUF: Brazil was dope as hell.

1/3/13 12:27 PM
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut -

I don't know why but like I said when this fight was first announced, something about Sarafian makes me very stoked to see him fight. I hope he lives up to his potential, his purrrformaaanzzz on TUF: Brazil was dope as hell.

I think it's his dreamy eyes. Phone Post
1/3/13 12:31 PM
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully CB doesn't find a way to squeeze out a boring decision. Phone Post
1/3/13 2:48 PM
Sergio88
496 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dollaway we get knocked out in the 1st rd. Phone Post
1/3/13 4:42 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThirdJackson - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

I think it's his dreamy eyes. Phone Post

we have that in common.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.