UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rogan puts it to Seagal

1/3/13 1:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter

Word.
1/3/13 1:41 PM
Warriormmd
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha old school joe Phone Post
1/3/13 1:57 PM
Brian J DSouza
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my favorite shows of all time!

1/3/13 2:10 PM
rumble_fish
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - It's always bothered me that Joe refuses to share great stories about the one they called Phil Hartman.

It's a disgrace really.

Haha it's a disgrace to not want to talk about a dead homie? Since when?
1/3/13 2:14 PM
Damaynevent
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sensai Seagal isn't in Joe's weight class, but I still think Joe would wreck him. Joe keeps himself in great shape, is a bjj black belt and kicks hard a fuck. Seagal won't make it out of the 1st round.
1/3/13 2:15 PM
Kimbos Bread
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/3/13 2:21 PM
yellow's Tap In
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - It's always bothered me that Joe refuses to share great stories about the one they called Phil Hartman.

It's a disgrace really.

He's shared a few. He went flying with him once, they went to a strip club together. Phil used to smoke a lot of weed but it was before Joe was into it. He knew about the marital issues as well. Sadly, when he heard about the tragedy, Joe thought it was at Phil's hand. He should only share positive things though, Phil is a legend
1/3/13 2:26 PM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!
1/3/13 2:38 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/3/13 2:43 PM
Avenged MOFO

Thanks Joe!!! Someone needs to put him in place!! Calling out Randy Couture and then taking credit for machida and Silva's victories. What a joke!!!

On top of that calling discrediting GSP and calling him a mediocre mma fighter.....GSP would tool Segal!! Phone Post
1/3/13 2:52 PM
Eliddle
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
yellow's Tap In - 

It's a disgrace really.

He's shared a few. He went flying with him once, they went to a strip club together. Phil used to smoke a lot of weed but it was before Joe was into it. He knew about the marital issues as well. Sadly, when he heard about the tragedy, Joe thought it was at Phil's hand. He should only share positive things though, Phil is a legend

Phil Hartman smoked weed?

Wouldn't shock me in the least.
1/3/13 3:10 PM
A bailie

Subd Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.