UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Oh no - GSP Rushfit...

1/3/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dougie
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Mother-In-Law who has no clue about MMA other than what she sees on TV saw this in a store and got it for me for Christmas.

1/3/13 2:47 PM
Dougie
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/3/13 2:49 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The world is not ready for how thick solid and tight you're about to get
1/3/13 2:49 PM
Dougie

I think the best thing was that she was so proud of herself for finding something "MMA" that should could give me. I love Christmas.

1/3/13 2:50 PM
ChaelsBallTastesSalty
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You look old as balls
1/3/13 2:50 PM
Dougie

OneGloveJimmerson - The world is not ready for how thick solid and tight you're about to get

I'm a little frightened...

1/3/13 2:51 PM
onyx2002
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will she be impressed with your performance?
1/3/13 2:51 PM
Dougie

ChaelsBallTastesSalty - You look old as balls

That's because I AM as old as balls...

1/3/13 2:52 PM
jdindiana
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch out George Clooney. Dougie is making a run for your job Phone Post
1/3/13 2:53 PM
Death and Taxes
1159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie - 

I think the best thing was that she was so proud of herself for finding something "MMA" that should could give me. I love Christmas.

that's sweet

Dougie

onyx2002 - will she be impressed with your performance?

I have no clue. She likes to knit and does charity work as a hobby.

JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

You better get on that Rushfit ASAP before you start looking like Rosemary Clooney.

1/3/13 2:54 PM
Mencken
496 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had no clue you were in your 50s.  Crazy, I always thought you were younger than that

1/3/13 2:54 PM
Dougie

jdindiana -  Watch out George Clooney. Dougie is making a run for your job Phone Post

1/3/13 2:55 PM
Barbasol
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife bought it several months ago.  I haven't seen her workout with it yet but I suspect she uses it for masturbation.

1/3/13 2:56 PM
Dougie

Death and Taxes - 
Dougie - 

that's sweet

Yeah, she always gets me a gift card from Canadian Tire but this year she was so excited that she got something "MMA" that she almost couldn't wait to give the present.

1/3/13 2:58 PM
Dougie

JHR - 

You better get on that Rushfit ASAP before you start looking like Rosemary Clooney.

hubris
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken - 

I had no clue you were in your 50s.  Crazy, I always thought you were younger than that

lmao
Dougie

Mencken - 

You're dead to me...

1/3/13 3:00 PM
Death and Taxes
1159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbasol - 

My wife bought it several months ago.  I haven't seen her workout with it yet but I suspect she uses it for masturbation.

legit lol because it's probably true

Uncle Muay Thai
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie -
Death and Taxes - 
Dougie - 

that's sweet

Yeah, she always gets me a gift card from Canadian Tire but this year she was so excited that she got something "MMA" that she almost couldn't wait to give the present.

It nice that your wife actually put some thought into the gift. You sound like you have a lovely wife. Phone Post
Dougie

hubris - 
Mencken - 

lmao

1/3/13 3:01 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie - 

wow you look like my boss, he looks more like you in real life too

1/3/13 3:01 PM
SalaciousCrumb
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for pics of mom. Phone Post
1/3/13 3:02 PM
Dougie

Uncle Muay Thai - 
Dougie -
Death and Taxes - 
Dougie - 

that's sweet

It nice that your wife actually put some thought into the gift. You sound like you have a lovely wife. Phone Post

No. Mother-In-Law bought it. She was so excited that she did it on her own and found something "MMA." It never occured to me that people who don't follow MMA have little to no clue how to get gifts for those who do.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.