UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Promo video for my gym. Thoughts?

1/3/13 2:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We did a promo video for my gym BJJ Revolution we are inside a LA Boxing. Check it out.

http://youtu.be/wEbTPILyUyQ Phone Post
1/3/13 3:30 PM
AWSolis
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice video...waited a bit too long to show Joshjitsu :)
should have featured him in the beginning of the video!
1/3/13 3:55 PM
BillyShalimar

very cool promo but that alex clare song had me thinking about internet explorer the entire time lol
1/3/13 4:10 PM
joshjitsu

BillyShalimar - very cool promo but that alex clare song had me thinking about internet explorer the entire time lol
Hahaha!! Phone Post
1/3/13 9:31 PM
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up

1/3/13 9:39 PM
Jweinberg
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool.. well done-  beautiful gym!

1/3/13 10:31 PM
joemasepoos
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very nice vid , gym looks awesome , at 2:17 looks like a gi ad , also that dude at 2:49 looked smooth .
1/3/13 10:49 PM
Ozzimandias
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well done
1/3/13 10:51 PM
joshjitsu

joemasepoos - Very nice vid , gym looks awesome , at 2:17 looks like a gi ad , also that dude at 2:49 looked smooth .

That be me sir! Thank ya very much!!
1/3/13 11:36 PM
joemasepoos
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joshjitsu - 
joemasepoos - Very nice vid , gym looks awesome , at 2:17 looks like a gi ad , also that dude at 2:49 looked smooth .

That be me sir! Thank ya very much!!

oops didnt recognize you without your white belt , hehe .
1/4/13 2:53 AM
htownbjj
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does the gym offer instruction by midnight blue belts?

Because I didn't see anything about that in the video, which made me suspicious.
1/4/13 7:37 AM
Massa
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like a nice place,
I suggest re-editing to make the first 30 seconds with more action shots of people rolling or sparring or fighting. Appeal to the youtube generation.
1/4/13 11:11 AM
tmgrtl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought the video was pretty good! It had me reeled in from start to finish, so I definitely give it a thumbs up.
1/4/13 2:20 PM
PayItForward
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like it a lot.

well done.
1/9/13 7:05 PM
Publicnoose

Bc the la gyms where bought by UFC will your studio remain in the la gym area or will the UFC gym kick you out? Phone Post
1/9/13 7:59 PM
BenBJJ
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 8:09 PM
Nice! I'm trying to put one together for my little academy!
1/9/13 9:13 PM
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post
1/9/13 9:41 PM
ChipW
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very well done. Place looks great Phone Post
1/9/13 11:25 PM
joshjitsu

Thanks again for the feedback guys!
1/10/13 7:35 AM
matt murdock
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks good, better grappling instruction than you would expect to see at a LA Boxing. I too am curious as to how the UFC being the franchise will affect you.

I've been kicking ideas around to make a promo video for my school, so I really like watching what other schools are putting out there.
1/10/13 7:53 AM
joshjitsu

matt murdock - Looks good, better grappling instruction than you would expect to see at a LA Boxing. I too am curious as to how the UFC being the franchise will affect you.

I've been kicking ideas around to make a promo video for my school, so I really like watching what other schools are putting out there.

Thanks man, the owner of this LA Boxing is a true BJJ enthusiast purple belt who competes. So we have a "different" LA Boxing. We have the real La Boxing stuff on one side and the 2 huge training mats for BJJ, Kickboxing, and MMA.

As far as the UFC branding goes, from what we have been told all it means for us is a lot of logos being changed. Operationally we run the program how we see fit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.