UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White saves a little girl's New Years Eve...

1/3/13 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ReturnofJaco
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Layzie,

Did you lend Dana your pen? You know, so he could sign autographs and stuff. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:28 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
ReturnofJaco -  Layzie,

Did you lend Dana your pen? You know, so he could sign autographs and stuff. Phone Post

LoL! What do you know about the pen?!

1/3/13 11:28 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Appleton - chili peppers are the most over-rated band EVER (except for Flea he's talented) Phone Post
No offense, but fuck you Phone Post
1/3/13 11:36 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I even got it on video on my channel...

1/3/13 11:38 PM
ReturnofJaco
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know nothing!! Nothing at all!! Phone Post
1/3/13 11:43 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lies!

Identify yourself! LOL

1/4/13 12:03 AM
GTFOOHWTBS
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 12:03 AM
LayzieTheSavage - 

Lies!

Identify yourself! LOL

I'll post a comment on the video page. That's my channel.

I was also able to get a cool pic with Phil Davis...http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=2112031&page=1&pc=46

Either way, cool story about Dana. I think he came from the same place that us common people came from and tends to spread the love and joy as much as he can. I wouldn't expect anything less from Dana. He's an asshole boss when he needs to be but will give you the shirt off his back if thinks you warrant it.

Edit-typos

1/4/13 12:13 AM
LayzieTheSavage

GTFOOHWTBS - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

Lies!

Identify yourself! LOL

I'll post a comment on the video page. That's my channel.

I was also able to get a cool pic with Phil Davis...http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=2112031&page=1&pc=46

Either way, cool story about Dana. I think he came from the same place that us common people came from and tends to spread the love and joy as much as he can. I wouldn't expect anything less from Dana. He's an asshole boss when he needs to be but will give you the shirt off his back if thinks you warrant it.

Edit-typos

I was talking to ReturnofJaco, sorry for the confusion bud. 

1/4/13 12:30 AM
Kings21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -  Who the fuck starts a mosh pit at a RHCP concert? Phone Post

People who have never really been in a real mosh pit. Running around in a circle is hardly considered a mosh pit anyways and I suspect thats all it was.
1/4/13 12:35 AM
gabemadrid
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Layzie for the positive story. Dana White is what happens when a good person who works extremely hard has a little bit of luck and is super smart makes it big. He doesn't forget being a regular joe and passes it forward. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:51 AM
Mr Bungle
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34b6laGh8no Mr. Bungle is where it's at.
1/4/13 12:55 AM
Mr Bungle
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, forgot only Blue Names could post video's. Blue Name Please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34b6laGh8no For those who don't know, Mr. Bungle was once kicked off a major international tour because Anthony Kiedis was pissed about how Mike Patton supposedly stole all of his moves, his sound, despite the fact that Patton sounds, moves, looks nothing like RHCP. So Mr. Bungle decided to make fun of them, constantly. That video is one of the better pieces of footage of Mr.Bungle making fun of them. There's more to the story, but this is one of those long story short things.
1/4/13 12:59 AM
othree
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is just a regular guy, who happened to get extremely rich. He's a shrewd business man, but a great human being imo.

1/4/13 1:07 AM
The Mongoose
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome story Phone Post
1/4/13 1:39 AM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 

Awesome story. Dude does shit like this all the time. Needs more props for it

Truly one of the coolest wealthy dudes on the planet.
1/4/13 1:54 AM
Kings21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Shit, forgot only Blue Names could post video's. Blue Name Please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34b6laGh8no For those who don't know, Mr. Bungle was once kicked off a major international tour because Anthony Kiedis was pissed about how Mike Patton supposedly stole all of his moves, his sound, despite the fact that Patton sounds, moves, looks nothing like RHCP. So Mr. Bungle decided to make fun of them, constantly. That video is one of the better pieces of footage of Mr.Bungle making fun of them. There's more to the story, but this is one of those long story short things.

Ok be honest. You saw Anthony Keidis at a UFC event in '09 and then got on the UG to make that name and have waited all this time to post that story. Amiright?
1/4/13 1:55 AM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every single time I have interacted with Dana I almost cant believe how much of a kick ass human being he is. It frustrates me to no end when people come on here and tear him down.

1/4/13 2:02 AM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

Every single time I have interacted with Dana I almost cant believe how much of a kick ass human being he is. It frustrates me to no end when people come on here and tear him down.

This.

I'll never forget how cool he was with us Matt.  He is awesome. Period.

1/4/13 2:04 AM
Mr Bungle

Kings21 - 
Mr Bungle - Shit, forgot only Blue Names could post video's. Blue Name Please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34b6laGh8no For those who don't know, Mr. Bungle was once kicked off a major international tour because Anthony Kiedis was pissed about how Mike Patton supposedly stole all of his moves, his sound, despite the fact that Patton sounds, moves, looks nothing like RHCP. So Mr. Bungle decided to make fun of them, constantly. That video is one of the better pieces of footage of Mr.Bungle making fun of them. There's more to the story, but this is one of those long story short things.

Ok be honest. You saw Anthony Keidis at a UFC event in '09 and then got on the UG to make that name and have waited all this time to post that story. Amiright?

Ahhhh you got me. Shit, now what do I do? HA! But seriously, I can't really stand Anthony Kiedis. Kicking Mr. B off that tour is unforgivable to Patton fans.
1/4/13 2:10 AM
Mr Bungle

Really wish a blue namer would post that video I linked to. If everyone saw what Mr. Bungle did at that show, I feel like it would turn this thread on it's head. Really funny shit.

Trey Spruance dressed as the ghost of Hillel Slovak and Bar McKinnon as the ghost of River Phoenix.

Full show here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy9SEqxham0
1/4/13 2:46 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hate that the bad mom got rewarded but the kid did benefit.  but what's up with a mosh pit at an RHCP concert? what a bunch of retards that's not mosh appropriate. 

dana is more than u could reasonably ask for to head the ufc

1/4/13 3:35 AM
Smellde Gluve
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great story Lazie and I'd like to vote Dana up for this. Was Nick The Tooth there?

1/4/13 3:48 AM
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx 4 sharing Layzie...

He is without a doubt a GOOD human being! Phone Post
1/4/13 10:21 AM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -  Who the fuck starts a mosh pit at a RHCP concert? Phone Post

who goes to a RHCP concert
1/4/13 10:56 AM
AttentionDeficitDizzle
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breaking News:

Dana White is awesome.

Old News:

We already fucking knew that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.