UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> NJPW IPPV is tonight right?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/3/13 5:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_OBEY
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does it come on tonight at 4am or on the 5th at 4am Phone Post
1/3/13 5:25 PM
Winky is Wright
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

1/3/13 6:34 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grizz we need answers lol Phone Post
1/3/13 8:13 PM
grizz632
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3am eastern I believe Phone Post
1/3/13 9:30 PM
grizz632
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just ran the conversion and it is in fact 3am eastern time. Roughly 5 1/2 hours until showtime for those ordering it. Unfortunately I have to work early tomorrow morning so I probably won't get to see it until tomorrow night at the earliest. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:13 PM
RKing85
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New Japan is awesome. Like the second the event is over, the on demand version is available for those who didn't watch it live.
1/3/13 11:27 PM
Winky is Wright
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/13 11:50 AM

Grizz

can I have the card (or at least the big matches) and who are the heels so I can root for them?

1/4/13 12:05 AM
grizz632

Here's the full card:

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM 7 ~EVOLUTION~ IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/13 (WPW/PPV/iPPV) Tokyo Dome

0-1. Wataru Inoue, Tama Tonga & Captain New Japan vs. Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado
0-2. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA & BUSHI
1. Special 8 Man Tag Match: Manabu Nakanishi, MVP, Strong Man & Akebono vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi & Bob Sapp
2. NEVER Openweight Title: Masato Tanaka (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin
3. IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. (c) vs. Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson
4. Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata vs. Minoru Suzuki
5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title – 3WAY Match: Prince Devitt (c) vs. Low Ki vs. Kota Ibushi
6. Special Tag Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Keiji Muto & Shinjiro Otani
7. Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe vs. Katsuyori Shibata
8. Double Main Event I – IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kazushi Sakuraba
9. Double Main Event II – IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

The main heel groups are CHAOS and Suzuki-gun. In the opening match, Yano, Iizuka, and Takahashi are CHAOS members, as is Tanaka in match 2. In match 3, Archer and Smith are Suzuki-gun members, and the leader of Suzuki-gun Minoru Suzuki is in match 4. Low-Ki is CHAOS in #5. Match 6 is unusual, both teams will get pretty positive reaction I think. Makabe is a huge fan favorite, so Shibata will get most of the heat in that match, but his Laugher7 teammate Saku will probably get some support in the next match. Nakamura is leader of CHAOS, but he's a bit of a tweener really. In the main event, all heel heat will be on The Rainmaker, Tanahashi is basically New Japan's John Cena, superface extraordinaire

Enjoy the show, it's going to be killer Phone Post
1/4/13 12:19 AM
UGCTT_OBEY

WAR OKADA!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info grizz Phone Post
1/4/13 3:07 AM
UGCTT_OBEY

Bout to start Phone Post
1/4/13 4:32 AM
UGCTT_OBEY

Damn Suzuki and Nagata just put on one hell of a match Phone Post
1/4/13 4:46 AM
UGCTT_OBEY

I need to start watching more DDT cuz Kota Ibushi is pretty amazing
Great 3 way match so far Phone Post
1/4/13 4:51 AM
UGCTT_OBEY

Like the 3 way match

Good show so far Phone Post
1/4/13 4:55 AM
UGCTT_OBEY

Only problem is they don't have copyrights to any of the entrance audio in the states so it silent for almost every entrance Phone Post
1/4/13 11:25 AM
grizz632

I heard great things about the show, especially the Naka/Saku and Tana/Okada matches, can't wait to see it tonight. Hoping to get a Japanese version so I get the full spectacle. I heard there was a live performance of Suzuki's theme, which would be epic Phone Post
1/4/13 10:52 PM
RKing85
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just was reading the fan reviews over at Observer. Sounds like an outstanding show.

I voted for New Japan as 2012 Promotion of the year in the Observer awards. They had such a great year.
1/4/13 11:29 PM
grizz632

Longest

Workday

EVER

Got a big bowl of popcorn at the ready and I'm settling in to watch it now
1/4/13 11:39 PM
grizz632

I'm only one match in and I'm already annoyed at the lack of entrance music. New Japan depriving a worldwide audience the greatness that is Ryusuke Taguchi's "Master of Dropkick" theme is downright criminal

1/4/13 11:44 PM
UGCTT_OBEY

Ya there were only like 3 entrance songs played Phone Post
1/4/13 11:59 PM
grizz632

I will rage if they cut Nakamura's music out. I find that entrance thoroughly epic for some reason

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.