UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Vitor does KO Bisping as I suspect he will

1/6/13 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poopyface TomatoNose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While Bisping is a top contender, let's not forget that a fairly past his prime Wanderlei did beat him a couple years ago. Phone Post
1/6/13 10:46 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poopyface TomatoNose -  While Bisping is a top contender, let's not forget that a fairly past his prime Wanderlei did beat him a couple years ago. Phone Post

When Wandy fights wildly, it's unpredictable what the result will be. But when he's on, being smart and technical about what his next move will be, we see results like the Bisping fight. Past his prime or not, he's a Top MW when he's got his mind right and isn't winging shots like a wild man.

I've got Bisping in this fight, though.

1/7/13 4:58 AM
Gokudamus stole my name
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1165270/6nse15_jpg.gif
1/18/13 3:16 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

I actually am recanting my pick of Vitor. Bisping by third round tko, IMO. Phone Post
1/18/13 3:28 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Ttt for other change of hearts. War Bisping! Phone Post
1/18/13 3:38 AM
Frobenius

Edited: 01/18/13 3:38 AM
OP you *were* (just noticed the change of heart, congratulations) a massive faggot.<br /><br />Bisping wins, I actually have a feeling he could sub vitor.
1/18/13 7:29 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Ttt. Rooting for Bisping. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:20 PM
hellride
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baby Calf!
1/18/13 11:40 PM
Bristols Jim
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is currently in a tattoo shop getting the words "There is no Jesus" inked on his forehead. Mind fucked Belfort has no chance.
1/19/13 12:11 AM
Soup and Beer
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would LOVE for Vitor to beat him but it's not going to happen.  Expect the 1st round with Vitor being tentative, probably making a couple of small efforts to T off but getting countered and stopping short.  2nd round starts off getting punched a few times then he wears himself out trying to clinch for a takedown and not succeeding. By third round, Vitor starts to wilt and possibly butt scoot.

1/19/13 12:22 AM
Josh_underground
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say Cole Konrad style..

But I heard he retired. Phone Post
1/20/13 12:33 AM
ausgepicht

Gritty - As I stated in the other thread, this is an easy fight to pick for Bisping. He will avoid (barely) the big shots early, pick and choose his shots, frustrate Vitor, tire Vitor, start taking him down, and earning a fairly one sided decision.

Ouch.

1/20/13 1:28 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

I love when dumb cunts think they can predict outcomes Phone Post
1/20/13 2:57 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Whoopsy daisy. Wrong again. Hey, fight picks should never be treated as an absolute with no flexibility. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Phone Post
1/20/13 5:47 AM
myjawhurts
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poopyface TomatoNose - Whoopsy daisy. Wrong again. Hey, fight picks should never be treated as an absolute with no flexibility. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Phone Post
At least you can now add "Field Goal" to baby calf and WTF!
Not a bad repertoire! Phone Post
1/20/13 1:25 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Figures you would be swayed by the trash talk, poopy head.

1/20/13 1:39 PM
allforroy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myjawhurts -
Poopyface TomatoNose - Whoopsy daisy. Wrong again. Hey, fight picks should never be treated as an absolute with no flexibility. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Phone Post
At least you can now add "Field Goal" to baby calf and WTF!
Not a bad repertoire! Phone Post
Yes...please name this latest Belfort TKO. Phone Post
1/20/13 4:44 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

I'd like to call this latest TKO the "Come tuck me in, mum"

Opponent anticipates a body kick, drops their hands and gets walloped by a high kick, which makes them fall over in a sleepy, concussed haze. Opponent then turtles up while essentially saying "Come tuck me in, mum."

Vitor obliges with a proverbial goodnight flurry of kisses in the form of violent fisticuffs, gently tucking the sleepy brit in. Phone Post
1/20/13 6:21 PM
allforroy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poopyface TomatoNose - I'd like to call this latest TKO the "Come tuck me in, mum"

Opponent anticipates a body kick, drops their hands and gets walloped by a high kick, which makes them fall over in a sleepy, concussed haze. Opponent then turtles up while essentially saying "Come tuck me in, mum."

Vitor obliges with a proverbial goodnight flurry of kisses in the form of violent fisticuffs, gently tucking the sleepy brit in. Phone Post
Great thread. You should continue with next week. Will vote up for damn sure. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.