UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Prime Tank vs Roy Nelson who u got?

1/4/13 8:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Langolier
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy by crucifix top and punches like he did Kimbo on TUF. Phone Post
1/5/13 11:01 AM
GladiatorGannon
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/13 11:01 AM
Ministry of Truth - Tank is one of my favorite MMA characters, but prime Tank wouldn't match up well with today's top HW fighters. Kimbo could be considered Tank v2.0 and see how that turned out when the competition increased.

Tank had better wrestling than Kimbo.
1/5/13 11:11 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank has to be one of the most overrated fighters in the history of the UFC by this place. Was he fun to watch when he fought cans? Yes he was. I wish he and Roy could fight so I could make some green off of the guys here who think he would win. It would be easy money.

GladiatorGannon is right when he says Roy 100 times out of 100......
1/5/13 1:28 PM
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon - 
Ministry of Truth - Tank is one of my favorite MMA characters, but prime Tank wouldn't match up well with today's top HW fighters. Kimbo could be considered Tank v2.0 and see how that turned out when the competition increased.

Tank had better wrestling than Kimbo.

Agreed, but Kimbo probably is a better grappler (or at least trained more in grappling).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.