UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> How many times did Henning go back and forth?

1/7/13 12:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RoyMunson
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the topic of henning; Im sure most of you guys know  this story, but here is wade boggs talking about how Curt save his life.

1/8/13 10:46 AM
JJitsu
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

Rude did a few times.  I really think Henning did the most though.  That is how I remember it. 

You remember it wrong then because he went from AWA to WWF to WCW back to WWE that's it. Phone Post
1/8/13 11:06 AM
JJitsu
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ricky Steamboat Had 3 NWA/WCW runs and at least 2 WWE runs I can remember. Plus he was in AWA back in the 70s with his Cody Rhodes mustache. Phone Post
1/8/13 6:06 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJitsu - 
ArtMinaj -

Rude did a few times.  I really think Henning did the most though.  That is how I remember it. 

You remember it wrong then because he went from AWA to WWF to WCW back to WWE that's it. Phone Post

It's still real to me damnit!

1/12/13 9:58 AM
JJitsu

ArtMinaj -
JJitsu - 
ArtMinaj -

It's still real to me damnit!

LOL Phone Post
1/12/13 9:58 AM
JJitsu

GSP24 -
BigWilliam - The Road Warriors might have the tag team record for that.

NWA/WCW-WWF-NJPW-WCW-WWF-Indie-WWE
Whores! Phone Post
Mid South, AWA then NWA/WCW Phone Post
1/12/13 12:41 PM
buckanater
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sting yet! I swear the guy had no idea what company he wanted to be in... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.