UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diego Sanchez could take

1/3/13 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Capnsavem
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB -
frostyturd -
Unwariestpickle - You're not even trying.
Name one person that could even give him a challenge. Phone Post
Even Nate would own him Phone Post
not if Diego can close the distance. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:07 PM
frostyturd
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB -
frostyturd -
Unwariestpickle - You're not even trying.
Name one person that could even give him a challenge. Phone Post
Even Nate would own him Phone Post
Sorry bro, but Nate isn't even in the same league. You need to provide a better argument. Tell what category Nate tops Diego in. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:09 PM
MediumRareMistake
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego takes anyone in that division in a 5 round fight now that Frankie and BJ are gone. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:11 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people here seem to forget Diego's resume. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:12 PM
WillD
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego would destroy Nate. This fool is trippin. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:12 PM
RCP
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No joke... Diego is my favorite fighter!

When is his next fight? Phone Post
1/3/13 11:14 PM
hellride
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way Diego could take Bendo.. His cardio, speed, and strength would wipe the floor with Diego's skill set.
1/3/13 11:14 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego vs Jim Miller! I'll keep calling for this fight till it happens. Jim would make a mess of Diego's face. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:15 PM
pandrews76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people forget that Diego is still young, just now entering his prime.. I can see him taking over the LW division.
1/3/13 11:15 PM
Right Hand JO Power
846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched the documentary about him, Diego Unchained.  It was really good, but they left out the BJ fight.

1/3/13 11:16 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Sanchez vs. Diaz would be fun as hell to watch. Phone Post
I believe either Diaz would tool Sanchez. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:16 PM
Vulva Fabulous
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I think that Dan Henderson should consider cutting weight and giving the Nightmare a fight. Hendo has much better cardio and he always has the H-Bomb....but I doubt that Hendo could take him down, and if he did, it would be a very dangerous thing to do as Sanchez's BJJ is world class. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:17 PM
WillD
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone needs to explain how Nate beats Diego. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:17 PM
Gritty
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would smoke BJ at this point.  Would have taken a close decision a few years ago but would stop him now.
1/3/13 11:18 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see Diego go back to grappling. He is a very skilled grappler and isn't utilizing what is probably his best skill, his wrestling/ground game... Phone Post
1/3/13 11:18 PM
hellride
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sanchez may be able to knock off lesser LW's like Pettis, Cerrone, and Maynard.. but he doesn't have anything for the Champ.
1/3/13 11:19 PM
groinkick
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sanchez decisioned Nick back in the day, no? Phone Post
1/3/13 11:20 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

groinkick - Sanchez decisioned Nick back in the day, no? Phone Post
Yup. That fight was fucking great, one of my favourite grappling oriented fights. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:21 PM
pandrews76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 - 
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Sanchez vs. Diaz would be fun as hell to watch. Phone Post

Diego already has a win over Nick Diaz.
1/3/13 11:22 PM
WillD

Please...Diego and Bendo have identical skillets but Diego is stronger and a better wrestler with world class jiu jitsu. How does Henderson beat him? Phone Post
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -
He already beat nick once and his bjj has evolved. If Diego fought either Diaz I think his BJJ would be better and would sneak a sub in for the win. Phone Post
WillD

Skill sets....I know nothing of their cookware Phone Post
1/3/13 11:24 PM
Mr.Negative
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 11:24 PM

the post-TUF noobs are out in force saying ridiculous stuff like either diaz brother would wreck diego. diego already has a win over the bigger brother nick and would have zero issues beating down nate.

what he needs is partner like GSP that can push him to his maximum potential.

1/3/13 11:25 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
1/3/13 11:26 PM
hellride

WillD -  Please...Diego and Bendo have identical skillets but Diego is stronger and a better wrestler with world class jiu jitsu. How does Henderson beat him? Phone Post

First of all Diego is just under 5-9, and everyone knows that Bendo is much larger than that. If you look at their physiques it is clear that Bendo has the clear advantage in the lean muscle mass, as well as a much more intense fighting style. Diego is way too laid back in there to face someone like Henderson.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.