UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diego Sanchez could take

1/3/13 11:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PrestigeWorldwide
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride -
WillD -  Please...Diego and Bendo have identical skillets but Diego is stronger and a better wrestler with world class jiu jitsu. How does Henderson beat him? Phone Post

First of all Diego is just under 5-9, and everyone knows that Bendo is much larger than that. If you look at their physiques it is clear that Bendo has the clear advantage in the lean muscle mass, as well as a much more intense fighting style. Diego is way too laid back in there to face someone like Henderson.
Too laid back? Are u on crack? Diego's fights look like a video of a wild animal attack. Bendo don't know what to do with that!!! Phone Post
1/3/13 11:30 PM
hellride
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr.Negative - 

the post-TUF noobs are out in force saying ridiculous stuff like either diaz brother would wreck diego. diego already has a win over the bigger brother nick and would have zero issues beating down nate.

what he needs is partner like GSP that can push him to his maximum potential.

Who are you calling Noob? My uncle's friend was Gary Iron Bear Collins.. Ive been in the game since the beginning. Stop throwing this bullshit around like the king dick, and no fucking way Diego has the skills to hang with GSP or Diaz at this point.
1/3/13 11:31 PM
WillD
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because Diego doesn't have that lean looking body you seem to like doesn't mean Henderson is stronger. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:31 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego is pretty much the G.O.A.T... Phone Post
1/3/13 11:32 PM
groinkick
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2-1 in his last 3 with three FOTNs.
Wins over Thiago and Kampmann.
That doesnt say enough? Phone Post
1/3/13 11:33 PM
frostyturd
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride -
WillD -  Please...Diego and Bendo have identical skillets but Diego is stronger and a better wrestler with world class jiu jitsu. How does Henderson beat him? Phone Post

First of all Diego is just under 5-9, and everyone knows that Bendo is much larger than that. If you look at their physiques it is clear that Bendo has the clear advantage in the lean muscle mass, as well as a much more intense fighting style. Diego is way too laid back in there to face someone like Henderson.
I agree that the current champion is asthetically superior to Diego, but athletically he doesn't match up. I'm not trying to take anything away from Bendo... He's great at what he does, but he's never faced someone with Sanchez's attributes. He would have his hands full... And then some! Phone Post
hellride
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WillD -  Just because Diego doesn't have that lean looking body you seem to like doesn't mean Henderson is stronger. Phone Post

Well Diego's strength is more of a gymnastic style strength as he has shown in some of his pre fight videos, not the career wrestler brute force that Bendo has.
WillD
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't even notice "laid back" until now. You think Diego's style is laid back?! More fools trippin. He would OVERWHELM Bendo. Where do you people come up with this shit? Phone Post
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Sanchez vs. Diaz would be fun as hell to watch. Phone Post
I believe either Diaz would tool Sanchez. Phone Post
Sanchez > Parisyan > Diaz Phone Post
1/3/13 11:36 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Sanchez vs. Diaz would be fun as hell to watch. Phone Post
I believe either Diaz would tool Sanchez. Phone Post
Sanchez > Parisyan > Diaz Phone Post
I think Nick won that fight against Parisyan but c'mon now do you really think Nate would tool him? Phone Post
1/3/13 11:36 PM
hellride

WillD -  I didn't even notice "laid back" until now. You think Diego's style is laid back?! More fools trippin. He would OVERWHELM Bendo. Where do you people come up with this shit? Phone Post

Overwhelm? like walk into those leg and head kicks constantly? I'm sure Bendo would tire eventually from brutalizing Sanches' fluid wading in style.. maybe after 10 rounds.
1/3/13 11:38 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard if you say Yes into a nitro three times, Diego comes out and gives you a diatribe about God Phone Post
1/3/13 11:39 PM
Arzn1ck
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right Hand JO Power -

I just watched the documentary about him, Diego Unchained.  It was really good, but they left out the BJ fight.

Is it on Netflix yet? Phone Post
1/3/13 11:39 PM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride -

Diego laid back? What the hell? He's like a train in there, constantly forward Phone Post
1/3/13 11:41 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

Chael Sonnen Money - I heard if you say Yes into a nitro three times, Diego comes out and gives you a diatribe about God Phone Post
Mirror, dammit Phone Post
1/3/13 11:41 PM
hellride

groinkick -  2-1 in his last 3 with three FOTNs.

The Thiago win was pure luck, and let's face it.. He just didn't close the fight with Ellenberger. He could have taken the final round if he hadn't gassed.
1/3/13 11:43 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

hellride -
groinkick -  2-1 in his last 3 with three FOTNs.

The Thiago win was pure luck, and let's face it.. He just didn't close the fight with Ellenberger. He could have taken the final round if he hadn't gassed.
Diego owns Thiago every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:43 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did anyone bite on this lol? This thread made me laugh though. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:45 PM
frostyturd
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - How did anyone bite on this lol? This thread made me laugh though. Phone Post
No troll. I'm serious. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:50 PM
frostyturd

RCP - When is Diego next fight? Phone Post
Fighting Gomi in March. Won't even get out of the first. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:52 PM
JLTECH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Sanchez was way bigger then florian Phone Post
1/3/13 11:55 PM
frostyturd

JLTECH - I thought Sanchez was way bigger then florian Phone Post
Wasn't. Recheck the stats. Phone Post
1/3/13 11:56 PM
BooZe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hurrakayne -
UGCTT_Capnsavem -
Gritty - I actually agree with this. He ran through everybody early in his career, including a much larger kenny florian on TUF. He just needs to take every fight to the ground and it would be a cakewalk for him.
well said.

Diego needs to leave Jackson's and go train with the Blackzilians. I think if he does that, that will elevate his game to where he can't be touched in the LW division. Phone Post
I completely agree Phone Post
Same here Phone Post
1/4/13 12:00 AM
hellride

Blackzillians? that is where formerly great fighters go to retire, much like the new yorkers move down there in their geriatric years. Diego wants to elevate his game he needs to get with a real trainer like Lloyd Irvin.
1/4/13 12:01 AM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please make Nate Diaz vs Diego

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.