UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diego Sanchez could take

1/4/13 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please make Nate Diaz vs Diego
1/4/13 12:06 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride - Blackzillians? that is where formerly great fighters go to retire, much like the new yorkers move down there in their geriatric years. Diego wants to elevate his game he needs to get with a real trainer like Lloyd Irvin.
well, he was at Alliance for second wasn't he?.. during his weed smoking days when the Devil had a hold of him, iirc.

they're affiliated with Master Lloyd thru Vera...

maybe he should just go in a totally different direction and get with the Nog bros. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:10 AM
Vulva Fabulous
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael Sonnen Money -
hellride -
groinkick -  2-1 in his last 3 with three FOTNs.
Wins over Thiago and Kampmann.
That doesnt say enough? Phone Post

The Thiago win was pure luck, and let's face it.. He just didn't close the fight with Ellenberger. He could have taken the final round if he hadn't gassed.
Diego owns Thiago every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Phone Post
I agree with everything you said, but unlike the days when you and I started watching UFC, Diego could never win twice on Sundays. I'm not sure if you were aware, buy they do not allow a fighter to fight twice in the same night any longer. Actually, I believe they give mandatory suspensions to every fighter, even the winners, just to stay on the side of safety.

Otherwise, great post. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:10 AM
hellride
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
hellride - Blackzillians? that is where formerly great fighters go to retire, much like the new yorkers move down there in their geriatric years. Diego wants to elevate his game he needs to get with a real trainer like Lloyd Irvin.
well, he was at Alliance for second wasn't he?.. during his weed smoking days when the Devil had a hold of him, iirc.

maybe he should just go in a totally different direction and get with the Nog bros. Phone Post

You may be onto something here but I predict Diego's future success will revolve around his ground game, so I'm not sure the Nogueria's will be the best choice.
1/4/13 12:12 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Diego ever been subbed or KOd?

Guy is a warrior , but I think the top 10 lightweights would out work him

Now that I think about it , get him back with that wild eyed stevia salesman as a trainer , the one the only Dan Quinn
2 stevia shakes a day w asparagus ( tips only) and he will be lw ready Phone Post
1/4/13 12:14 AM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pandrews76 -
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 - 
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Sanchez vs. Diaz would be fun as hell to watch. Phone Post
I believe either Diaz would tool Sanchez. Phone Post

Diego already has a win over Nick Diaz.
For reals??????

It was over 7 years ago...Diego is even more of a head case than Nick.

If DS ever gets another poke at a Diaz.... Nick, Nate or Joey....I'll be glad to bet you Phone Post
1/4/13 12:16 AM
frostyturd
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - Has Diego ever been subbed or KOd?

Guy is a warrior , but I think the top 10 lightweights would out work him

Now that I think about it , get him back with that wild eyed stevia salesman as a trainer , the one the only Dan Quinn
2 stevia shakes a day w asparagus ( tips only) and he will be lw ready Phone Post
I respect your opinion, but ANY of the top ten lightweights would get creamed by Diego right now! Just watch March 3rd when he brutally takes out Takanori. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:18 AM
frostyturd
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -
pandrews76 -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - Sanchez vs. Diaz would be fun as hell to watch. Phone Post

For reals??????

If DS ever gets another poke at a Diaz.... Nick, Nate or Joey....I'll be glad to bet you Phone Post
You are living in a dream world, man. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:21 AM
jason73
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/4/13 12:21 AM
Vulva Fabulous
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -
pandrews76 -

For reals??????

Not sure if serious. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:37 AM
Vulva Fabulous

I think Diego has taken some time off which will only make him more hungry. You have to remember, Sanchez isn't your run of the mill fighter. He is a different beast from these other fighters all together. Let's not forget that he is a TUF Champion....back when TUF Champions were almost guaranteed to hold a UFC belt.

While he has only fought twice in about 21months, I am positive that ring rust will NOT be an issue with him. I think it will be the exact opposite. He will come back fresher, faster and stronger. I wouldn't be surprised if he surprises everybody by adding other TMA Disciplines to his already rock solid wrestling, bjj and muay thai base. I can totally see him KOing his next opponent with a crazy windmill caporieara kick or a crazy knife edge to the throat that nobody saw coming.

Diego Sanchez is a scary scary man. Let's not forget that. He's so mentally tough that he'd never let Diaz get into his head and just throw away his gameplan to get into a pissing contest after getting the middle finger. No chance. He will stay completely focused and frustrate either Diaz brother into abandoning their gameplan and land a KO, sub or grind out a unanimous decision.

It's sad. UFC fans today really seem to be short sighted. It's much more of a "What Have You Done For Me Lately" attitude instead if taking a step back and looking at the complete package of his skillset and entire body of work.

Mark my words, 2013 wil be the year of the Nightmare! Phone Post
1/4/13 12:44 AM
frostyturd

LilBrockonmychest -
hellride - 
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 

You may be onto something here but I predict Diego's future success will revolve around his ground game, so I'm not sure the Nogueria's will be the best choice.

LOL at all you guys acting like you know better than Diego regarding who he should train with. He's had an amazing amount of success with Greg Jackson and he's clearly there for a reason. Over the last 10 years or so, the only fights he's lost while training with Jackson are decisions to Josh Koscheck and Jake Ellenberger and he has tons of wins over guys like Kampmann, Thiago, Diaz, Riggs, Allesio, Karo, Gassaway, Florian, among others.
We're thinking next level stuff, man. Remaining stagnant is a bad idea. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:51 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
hellride - 
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 

LOL at all you guys acting like you know better than Diego regarding who he should train with. He's had an amazing amount of success with Greg Jackson and he's clearly there for a reason. Over the last 10 years or so, the only fights he's lost while training with Jackson are decisions to Josh Koscheck and Jake Ellenberger and he has tons of wins over guys like Kampmann, Thiago, Diaz, Riggs, Allesio, Karo, Gassaway, Florian, among others.
he could've finished Ellenburger with a better gameplan, not the coast method that Jackson sometimes employs. Phone Post
1/4/13 1:01 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chupacabra208 - Haha OG pwns UG Phone Post
Lol. Just saw the "I'm going to make a thread on the UG about Diego Sanchez" thread on the OG. Phone Post
1/4/13 1:02 AM
maxbrothersinc
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diago destroys Anderson and Kos Cain when he moves up to heavyweight. Phone Post
1/4/13 1:03 AM
frostyturd

ConditJustGsp,

Please delete your post. Bad mojo posting this. Phone Post
1/4/13 1:07 AM
Chael Sonnen Money
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -
Chael Sonnen Money -
hellride -
groinkick -  2-1 in his last 3 with three FOTNs.
Wins over Thiago and Kampmann.
That doesnt say enough? Phone Post

The Thiago win was pure luck, and let's face it.. He just didn't close the fight with Ellenberger. He could have taken the final round if he hadn't gassed.
Diego owns Thiago every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Phone Post
I agree with everything you said, but unlike the days when you and I started watching UFC, Diego could never win twice on Sundays. I'm not sure if you were aware, buy they do not allow a fighter to fight twice in the same night any longer. Actually, I believe they give mandatory suspensions to every fighter, even the winners, just to stay on the side of safety.

Otherwise, great post. Phone Post
Fuckin pussies, at least tank Abbot is still smashing fools Phone Post
1/4/13 1:27 AM
Chael Sonnen Money

It has recently come to my attention that Tank Abbot no long fights in a major organization...I shall continue to blame every single athletic commission and their rules.
At least Diego should be champ soon enough. Phone Post
1/4/13 1:35 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frostyturd - ConditJustGsp,

Please delete your post. Bad mojo posting this. Phone Post
Nope. Da fuck do I need inanet mojo for? Phone Post
1/4/13 1:49 AM
Jeon Sa

UGCTT_Capnsavem -
Gritty - I actually agree with this. He ran through everybody early in his career, including a much larger kenny florian on TUF. He just needs to take every fight to the ground and it would be a cakewalk for him.
well said.

Diego needs to leave Jackson's and go train with the Blackzilians. I think if he does that, that will elevate his game to where he can't be touched in the LW division. Phone Post
Rash ad won't let him in. He is the reason RE got injured. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:42 AM
ortman166

I think he would definitely be a force 

1/4/13 11:09 AM
Smellde Gluve
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.