UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> The times when refs are brave

1/4/13 8:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dangerboy12
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every now and again refs get brave.

Like when they get mildly shoved by a heel. They get the strength of the gods and decide to push the much bigger, stronger heel to the ground with ease!

Or, when one of their fellow refs is in a coma after getting ran into by a wrestler. They will become the bringers of justice, run to the ring at 100mph and make that 3 count to make everything right in the world.

Refs man. Sometimes they are all right.
1/4/13 11:35 AM
Wee Bey Jr
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The gif of little naitch sprinting down that long ramp is always a classic. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:42 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most refs are wrestlers who are too small or older. Charles can actually work a good match. Just a tiny guy.

I've seen him check the ring after setup by working a bit. I was surprised how well he moved. Phone Post
1/4/13 2:32 PM
CryLikeAGirl
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/4/13 2:42 PM
Hizzay
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH @ THE EARL HEBNER GIF!!!!!!!
1/4/13 2:44 PM
Hizzay
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That Charles Robinson cartwheel/3count combo was pretty sexy as well
1/5/13 1:35 PM
Chuck@NY
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is awesome.
1/5/13 4:12 PM
Festus
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hizzay - That Charles Robinson cartwheel/3count combo was pretty sexy as well
He still reffing? Those are pretty cool gifs of him Phone Post
1/5/13 4:13 PM
Festus
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he is and with flair back and rumored yo manage a gtoup he'd be a perfect addition Phone Post
1/5/13 4:20 PM
Hizzay

Festus - 
Hizzay - That Charles Robinson cartwheel/3count combo was pretty sexy as well
He still reffing? Those are pretty cool gifs of him Phone Post

I have no idea if he still is, I might even be wrong tbh....I thought that was him though in those GIFS
1/10/13 5:37 PM
tornadochoke
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Refs even stole the belt for a while in the WWF back in the day

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.