UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If corimier fought cain

1/4/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UNDERBOG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know they have some bromance going on but lets say dana by way if witchcraft made them fight who would win and why Phone Post
1/4/13 3:00 PM
Kimbos Bread
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain.
There is no "why" Phone Post
1/4/13 3:05 PM
ChaosOverkill
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone spell names properly anymore?

1/4/13 3:06 PM
Nucky

DC would get lit up like a christmas tree from punches and kicks.

1/4/13 3:10 PM
Dr Gonzo
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

Nobody spells anything properly since everybody posts from the app and is too dumb to proofread what they wrote.

Every thread has some jackass posting "*" followed by whatever they were actually trying to write.
1/4/13 3:17 PM
OSBtro11

Dr Gonzo -
ChaosOverkill - 

Nobody spells anything properly since everybody posts from the app and is too dumb to proofread what they wrote.

Every thread has some jackass posting "*" followed by whatever they were actually trying to write.
Getting back on subject.... I think Cain would win fairly easily. His experience in MMA s far beyond DC's. Would be s good fight but I think Velasquez's kickboxing is the difference Phone Post
1/4/13 3:21 PM
ChaosOverkill
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you're right although them training together would probably make for a interesting fight nonetheless

1/4/13 3:24 PM
Neil McCauley

cormier has better striking, hes faster, hits harder and has a better chin. The wrestling would probably be a wash, so cormier beats up cain on the feet.
1/4/13 4:22 PM
greg39tigers

would like to see this. i like cormiers chances. hes got some power. cains gas tank could be the determining factor tho
1/4/13 7:19 PM
NiteProwleR
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier out wrestle-fucks Cain for 5 straight rounds.
1/4/13 9:06 PM
imontoya

Snake28 - 
Neil McCauley - cormier has better striking, hes faster, hits harder and has a better chin. The wrestling would probably be a wash, so cormier beats up cain on the feet.
This and dc wins on the ground! Phone Post

Yes of course,
I guess you were also saying crocop was undestructible,
and fedor was unbeatable. Oh yea and JDS was to kill Cain in less then 60 seconds last time.
1/4/13 9:06 PM
Dana Stern

It would be a very, very, close fight. They are very similar in all areas. Cain probably has a little better cardio, maybe, and DC may have a bit more punching power. They both are extremely driven and determined and I see neither giving up if faced with adversity inside the cage. Phone Post
1/4/13 11:15 PM
danggook

I dont think the wrestling would be a wash I think cormier outwrestles cain. Big difg between d1 champ and olympian. Phone Post
1/4/13 11:21 PM
HandyDarsh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - cormier has better striking, hes faster, hits harder and has a better chin. The wrestling would probably be a wash, so cormier beats up cain on the feet.

well you just made that sound like a complete mismatch... i disagree.

These two will never fight, therefor i cannot picture how it would go down, ill go with the double knockout.

1/4/13 11:30 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skills are close so I would take Cain by pace Phone Post
1/4/13 11:48 PM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NiteProwleR - Cormier out wrestle-fucks Cain for 5 straight rounds.

Did Davis out wrestle-fuck Evans?
1/5/13 12:36 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cains pace would be to much Phone Post
1/5/13 4:32 AM
UnbreakableT
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

greg39tigers - would like to see this. i like cormiers chances. hes got some power. cains gas tank could be the determining factor tho
Yes that condition is crazy Phone Post
1/5/13 6:48 AM
Proteus The Invincible

I think the effectiveness of Cain's striking relies much on the threat of his wrestling attack creating openings, so if Cormier completely shut down Cain's wrestling (which wouldn't surprise me), then Cormier could hang in there on the feet. Also, there's always the possibility of Cormier deciding to take Cain down to work some ground and pound, or even mixing up his striking and wrestling the way that Cain does.

The only meaningful advantage I see Cain having in this fight is his cardio, but I think Cormier's own strong cardio and ability to dictate where the fight takes place would diminish that lone advantage.
1/5/13 10:33 AM
Rob San Soo

HandyDarsh -
Neil McCauley - cormier has better striking, hes faster, hits harder and has a better chin. The wrestling would probably be a wash, so cormier beats up cain on the feet.

well you just made that sound like a complete mismatch... i disagree.

These two will never fight, therefor i cannot picture how it would go down, ill go with the double knockout.

Dude I miss that show lol kinda Phone Post
1/5/13 10:47 AM
ortman166

Cormier by ko Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.