UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pay $5, have a beer on 2Jupes (and fight cancer)

1/4/13 8:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hong Kong Phooey
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
caseharts - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

a grog is a beer :)

Do u haz pics of said burr Phone Post

For Me and 2J

http://www.murphsgaslight.com/MurphsHomePage.html

That food looks good Phone Post

im a dummy , i meant to post this

http://knittles.ticklefish.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/world_of_beer.jpg

1/4/13 8:58 PM
caseharts
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -
caseharts - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
caseharts - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

Do u haz pics of said burr Phone Post

For Me and 2J

http://www.murphsgaslight.com/MurphsHomePage.html

That food looks good Phone Post

im a dummy , i meant to post this

http://knittles.ticklefish.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/world_of_beer.jpg

Very nice sir! Phone Post
1/4/13 9:00 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah , Me and 2J will drink our asses off and then go pick a phight with Brock. Im in !

1/4/13 9:08 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock is a dead man walking Phone Post
1/4/13 9:10 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

2JupitersTooMany -  Brock is a dead man walking Phone Post

like a seal in the arctic

1/4/13 10:06 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bummer we will have to ask krs about that Phone Post
1/4/13 10:44 PM
Cheggers
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmmm, some nice ales my American brother. Will donate to the cause but flights from UK are hard to justify, even for you. If you're ever in the UK on the other hand and want some real ale.... Phone Post
1/4/13 10:46 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Maybe it is inconceivable that you could ever visit the North, you are doing mission work in Peru, or you are in prison, or afraid of flying, I will drink a beer in your honor.

Right at this moment I will consume what I have begun to call the Beer of the Unknown Contributor, a Founder's Porter that is marketed as "Rich, Dark and Sexy" (like Kirik) Phone Post
1/4/13 10:49 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Cheggers - Mmmm, some nice ales my American brother. Will donate to the cause but flights from UK are hard to justify, even for you. If you're ever in the UK on the other hand and want some real ale.... Phone Post
Pour a little out into your face for your homie Phone Post
1/4/13 10:53 PM
caseharts
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -
Cheggers - Mmmm, some nice ales my American brother. Will donate to the cause but flights from UK are hard to justify, even for you. If you're ever in the UK on the other hand and want some real ale.... Phone Post
Pour a little out into your face for your homie Phone Post
Audible laughter was created Phone Post
1/4/13 11:03 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Bummer we will have to ask krs about that Phone Post
I'll try to figure this out but it should be noted I don't know what I'm doing.

On a side note, Jupes since you're helping ME out, I'd like to buy YOU a beer. What'll it be, my good man?

And Caseharts I'm going to send you naked pics every day for a year to thank you. Phone Post
1/4/13 11:05 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
2JupitersTooMany - Bummer we will have to ask krs about that Phone Post
I'll try to figure this out but it should be noted I don't know what I'm doing.

On a side note, Jupes since you're helping ME out, I'd like to buy YOU a beer. What'll it be, my good man?

And Caseharts I'm going to send you naked pics every day for a year to thank you. Phone Post
Wait, that came out wrong. Not naked pics of me!!
I meant naked pics of 2Jupes of course. Phone Post
1/4/13 11:10 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Check your inboxes Phone Post
1/4/13 11:59 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 12:47 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/5/13 12:50 AM
Krs10KO.com

Remember folks, I can see who's donating.
Thanks Cyril! You are a good man.
*Cough cough cheap bastard Hong Kong Phooey cough ahem
1/5/13 12:56 AM
Tankhead
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -
Tankhead -  Town Hall Brewery is fucking amazing. Their Scotch Ale is still on of the best beers I've ever had. Phone Post

I went to law school one block from Town Hall and used to get tanked there between classes.  That Scotch Ale is great.  The Masala Mama on cask is one of the best IPAs I've ever had.

Not to derail, but I stayed in the apartment/dorms right across the street from UM law school. Good times. Lots of parties in Dinkytown.

Back to the matter at hand...

FUCK CANCER IN ITS STUPID FACE!!! Phone Post
1/5/13 1:18 AM
Krs10KO.com

2JupitersTooMany - 

UG artist Caseharts donates his most popular work of art, "The Ground is My Ocean Pt 1" to be raffled off to help Krs10KO and raise money for the nonprofit cancer organization Tap Cancer Out.

Buy raffle tickets through Pay Pal. Only $5 donation per raffle. There will be a random drawing in one month. Enter as many times as you like!!

In 2010 Jon Thomas looked around and wasn't happy with what he saw. He felt unproductive. He felt his life was passing him by and that he wasn't making a difference in the world. He said, "I knew I had to get off my ass and get inspired." So Thomas decided to change all that. The place where Thomas felt he could make the most difference was the world he knew, "the world of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu."

His passion for BJJ combined with his desire to help others is the basis of his nonprofit organization, Tap Cancer Out. The organization raises money for cancer fighting charities on behalf of the BJJ and grappling communities. One of the most popular ways that the organization raises money is to hold tournaments with the proceeds going to a cancer charity of Tap Cancer Out's choice. In 2012 over $22,000 was donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. (LLS)

1/5/13 1:32 AM
Krs10KO.com

Caseharts- Can you help me with the damn Pay Pal. Hook a sista up?? Thanks dear : )
1/5/13 1:33 AM
Lanway
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i donated enough for 10 beers, but all i really want is a cold one along with a juicy lucy. deal?
1/5/13 1:42 AM
2JupitersTooMany

Lanway - i donated enough for 10 beers, but all i really want is a cold one along with a juicy lucy. deal?
Absolutely. Matt's? Phone Post
1/5/13 1:52 AM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com - Caseharts- Can you help me with the damn Pay Pal. Hook a sista up?? Thanks dear : )
What's up I'm
Just now getting off wirkzv Phone Post
1/5/13 1:52 AM
caseharts

caseharts -
Krs10KO.com - Caseharts- Can you help me with the damn Pay Pal. Hook a sista up?? Thanks dear : )
What's up I'm
Just now getting off wirkzv Phone Post
Work Phone Post
1/5/13 2:06 AM
ender852
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey - 

grog is rum  + water(or beer).

you might catch a flogging by some old timey sailers if you keep flubbing that one up ye landlubber.

1/5/13 2:09 AM
Krs10KO.com

2JupitersTooMany - 
Lanway - i donated enough for 10 beers, but all i really want is a cold one along with a juicy lucy. deal?
Absolutely. Matt's? Phone Post

I call bullshit! 2Jupes, you need not drink with this man.
Mods can we change this poster's name to Liarway??
Thanks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.