UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pay $5, have a beer on 2Jupes (and fight cancer)

1/5/13 2:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
caseharts -
Krs10KO.com - Caseharts- Can you help me with the damn Pay Pal. Hook a sista up?? Thanks dear : )
What's up I'm
Just now getting off wirkzv Phone Post
Work Phone Post

And Im not sure, clicking it and its not working and the android app? Thanks love!
1/5/13 2:15 AM
caseharts
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
2JupitersTooMany - 
Lanway - i donated enough for 10 beers, but all i really want is a cold one along with a juicy lucy. deal?
Absolutely. Matt's? Phone Post

I call bullshit! 2Jupes, you need not drink with this man.
Mods can we change this poster's name to Liarway??
Thanks
Shhh Phone Post
1/5/13 2:16 AM
caseharts
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
caseharts - 
caseharts -
Krs10KO.com - Caseharts- Can you help me with the damn Pay Pal. Hook a sista up?? Thanks dear : )
What's up I'm
Work Phone Post

And Im not sure, clicking it and its not working and the android app? Thanks love!
Don't use the app Phone Post
1/5/13 2:27 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
Krs10KO.com -
caseharts - 
caseharts -
What's up I'm
Work Phone Post

Don't use the app Phone Post
Mind blown Phone Post
1/5/13 2:59 AM
Lanway
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have actually never eaten one before - just saw those tasty things on tv, so I am sure Matt's will be just fine. Minnesota is a little chilly for my thin Florida blood right now, so if you don't mind, I will take a rain check.

Kudos for the generous offer!

And Liarway?!?, WTF!?! I usually only get grief from people who know me well. Sheesh.
1/5/13 3:04 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lanway - I have actually never eaten one before - just saw those tasty things on tv, so I am sure Matt's will be just fine. Minnesota is a little chilly for my thin Florida blood right now, so if you don't mind, I will take a rain check.

Kudos for the generous offer!

And Liarway?!?, WTF!?! I usually only get grief from people who know me well. Sheesh.
Like I said before, I can see all the people who donate. So I was just busting your balls :) Phone Post
1/5/13 3:38 AM
Lanway
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No worries...I was feigning my incredulosity...

And with this third post of mine, I best go back in hiding for the time beings.

Peace out!
1/5/13 6:56 AM
Krs10KO.com

Lanway - No worries...I was feigning my incredulosity...

And with this third post of mine, I best go back in hiding for the time beings.

Peace out!
Or you could just make an honest man of yourself post haste and donate what you said you already did and then all will be right with the world.

:) Phone Post
1/5/13 10:10 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

a grog is a beer :)

grog is rum  + water(or beer).

you might catch a flogging by some old timey sailers if you keep flubbing that one up ye landlubber.

never knew that. we call a beer having a grog

1/5/13 10:19 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Remember folks, I can see who's donating.
Thanks Cyril! You are a good man.
*Cough cough cheap bastard Hong Kong Phooey cough ahem

lemme susplain something. I have given financially to so many over the years on this board it may be considered welfare . Ahem. I found out YESTERDAY my step Mom whos had cancer for a year now,

the chemo didnt work. Now shes on medication NOT covered by insurance. Ahem. 175 dollars a day

for 5 pills. If this doesnt work within 30 days its pretty much over . Ahem. My Dad has went thru financial

difficulty due to the economy and housing tumble in a huge way. Ahem. I told him i would help him out financially if he needed it. Almost 1k per week at 175 a day is his burden now plus his lifes bills. Ahem.

Sorry I think my contribution is needed at home this time . Dont you ? Ahem.

Cheap bastard , Ill just stop here.

1/5/13 10:19 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT Phone Post
1/5/13 10:22 AM
2JupitersTooMany

Got something in your throat bro? Phone Post
1/5/13 10:27 AM
Hong Kong Phooey

2JupitersTooMany -  Got something in your throat bro? Phone Post

Pleghm

1/5/13 12:46 PM
Burt Reynoldz
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My New Years resolution was to donate more than I did last year so I just donated $20.

2Jupes, you owe me 4 beers if I'm ever in Minneapolis.

1/5/13 12:55 PM
caseharts

Burt Reynoldz - 

My New Years resolution was to donate more than I did last year so I just donated $20.

thank you kind sir

1/5/13 12:57 PM
Krs10KO.com

Hong Kong Phooey -

lemme susplain something. I have given financially to so many over the years on this board it may be considered welfare . Ahem. I found out YESTERDAY my step Mom whos had cancer for a year now,

the chemo didnt work. Now shes on medication NOT covered by insurance. Ahem. 175 dollars a day

for 5 pills. If this doesnt work within 30 days its pretty much over . Ahem. My Dad has went thru financial

difficulty due to the economy and housing tumble in a huge way. Ahem. I told him i would help him out financially if he needed it. Almost 1k per week at 175 a day is his burden now plus his lifes bills. Ahem.

Oh my god. I am so sorry. I actually didn't even look! I just picked a random name on the thread and your name was like the first I saw and it's just so damn catchy, so I used it. I was totally just playing!

I am so very sorry, my heart is breaking for you and your family. What type does she have? Where are you located? And has she tried experimental treatment?
I'm sorry for the 20 questions, I'm just wondering if there if there is anything I can do to help. Sometimes the drug companies themselves will offer coupons to families who are paying out of pocket and can prove financial hardship. You have to provide proof of income and tax returns. Not all, but some do this, it might be worth a shot.

Again, that really was a true insert foot in mouth moment and my thoughts are with you and your family, Hong Kong. Phone Post
1/5/13 12:58 PM
Krs10KO.com

caseharts -
Burt Reynoldz - 

thank you kind sir

1/5/13 1:00 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Burt Reynoldz -

I loved you in EWWBL Phone Post
1/5/13 1:07 PM
Burt Reynoldz
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 
Burt Reynoldz -

Yeah, Philo Beddoe was one of my favorite roles.  Wait wat???

1/5/13 1:49 PM
Krs10KO.com

2JupitersTooMany -
Burt Reynoldz -

Makes me think of a story. FRAT

My dad used to look a lot like Burt Reynolds. Ladies used to always come up to him swooning, "Oh sir you look just like Burt Reynolds. Or "you look just like Lani Andersons husband." He would just smile with pride. Over the years, he's aged, like most people do and put on some weight. A lot of weight.
We were out few months ago and once more a woman came up to him, "Oh sir you look just like that actor. I forget his name."
My dad looked at her smiling and cockily replied, "Burt Reynolds?"
"No no, she said, "He was in The Cannonball Run."
"Yes, You're thinking of Burt Reynolds, I get that a lot," he explained.
"No, she exclaimed, the OTHER one, Dom DeLuise!!"

The moral of my story? You can go from looking like the worlds sexiest man to looking like Dom DeLuise in a few short years.
Life is too short. Live it :) Phone Post
1/5/13 2:57 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 3:25 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 4:59 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 6:21 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 7:23 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Krs10KO.com - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

Oh my god. I am so sorry. I actually didn't even look! I just picked a random name on the thread and your name was like the first I saw and it's just so damn catchy, so I used it. I was totally just playing!

I am so very sorry, my heart is breaking for you and your family. What type does she have? Where are you located? And has she tried experimental treatment?
I'm sorry for the 20 questions, I'm just wondering if there if there is anything I can do to help. Sometimes the drug companies themselves will offer coupons to families who are paying out of pocket and can prove financial hardship. You have to provide proof of income and tax returns. Not all, but some do this, it might be worth a shot.

Again, that really was a true insert foot in mouth moment and my thoughts are with you and your family, Hong Kong. Phone Post

Thanks for the concern and apology K , it just was bad timing as my help is needed in the immediate family now. I also have given SO many times to UGers in need on this board that cheap isint even in my

vocabulary. Sorry im not donating to this cause but im sure now you understand my intentions need to be

directed to my immediate. Thanks for understanding.

HK

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.