UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pay $5, have a beer on 2Jupes (and fight cancer)

1/5/13 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 10:10 PM
caseharts
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trtt Phone Post
1/6/13 1:59 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
Krs10KO.com - Remember folks, I can see who's donating.
Thanks Cyril! You are a good man.
*Cough cough cheap bastard Hong Kong Phooey cough ahem

lemme susplain something. I have given financially to so many over the years on this board it may be considered welfare . Ahem. I found out YESTERDAY my step Mom whos had cancer for a year now,

the chemo didnt work. Now shes on medication NOT covered by insurance. Ahem. 175 dollars a day

for 5 pills. If this doesnt work within 30 days its pretty much over . Ahem. My Dad has went thru financial

difficulty due to the economy and housing tumble in a huge way. Ahem. I told him i would help him out financially if he needed it. Almost 1k per week at 175 a day is his burden now plus his lifes bills. Ahem.

Sorry I think my contribution is needed at home this time . Dont you ? Ahem.

Cheap bastard , Ill just stop here.

Oh my god. I am so sorry. I actually didn't even look! I just picked a random name on the thread and your name was like the first I saw and it's just so damn catchy, so I used it. I was totally just playing!

I am so very sorry, my heart is breaking for you and your family. What type does she have? Where are you located? And has she tried experimental treatment?
I'm sorry for the 20 questions, I'm just wondering if there if there is anything I can do to help. Sometimes the drug companies themselves will offer coupons to families who are paying out of pocket and can prove financial hardship. You have to provide proof of income and tax returns. Not all, but some do this, it might be worth a shot.

Again, that really was a true insert foot in mouth moment and my thoughts are with you and your family, Hong Kong. Phone Post

Thanks for the concern and apology K , it just was bad timing as my help is needed in the immediate family now. I also have given SO many times to UGers in need on this board that cheap isint even in my

vocabulary. Sorry im not donating to this cause but im sure now you understand my intentions need to be

directed to my immediate. Thanks for understanding.

HK

You do not have to explain yourself at all! Again, I am so sorry for what your family is going through. Stay strong my friend, and you and your family are in my thoughts.

K
1/6/13 4:12 PM
caseharts

ttt

1/6/13 6:55 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
1/6/13 8:47 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just in case anyone was wondering, here's the thread that started it all. Thank you again to Caseharts and 2Jupes.

FUCK CANCER:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2105167&page=1
1/7/13 9:11 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

ttt

1/7/13 2:00 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
1/7/13 3:19 PM
caseharts

ttt

1/7/13 5:40 PM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT and Vote Ups for everyone

1/7/13 7:46 PM
caseharts

NavyCorpsman -

TTT and Vote Ups for everyone

Ttt Phone Post
1/8/13 1:13 AM
Krs10KO.com

Tee Tee Tee
1/8/13 1:15 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
1/8/13 9:44 AM
Krs10KO.com

Cage Junkies spreading the word about the Raffle:

http://cagejunkies.com/2013/01/be-a-part-of-the-bjj-art-raffle-that-aims-to-make-cancer-tap-out/

Next up, an exclusive one on one interview with 2Jupes...

1/8/13 2:30 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com -

Cage Junkies spreading the word about the Raffle:

http://cagejunkies.com/2013/01/be-a-part-of-the-bjj-art-raffle-that-aims-to-make-cancer-tap-out/

Next up, an exclusive one on one interview with 2Jupes...

Awesome il get something posted Thursday at be and mania Phone Post
1/8/13 11:33 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT

1/8/13 11:35 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 11:38 PM

I'll get FL in on it. The more eyeballs the better.

1/8/13 11:39 PM
Krs10KO.com

Letibleu - 

I dont know what that means : ) But Im making a big thread with everything.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2114482&page=1

1/8/13 11:39 PM
Krs10KO.com

And thanks : )

1/8/13 11:40 PM
caseharts

Letibleu -

What's fl? Phone Post
1/8/13 11:53 PM
Krs10KO.com

My surgery for Breast Cancer was a HUGE Success!!

This was me Before:

*I'm the one on the right : )

And this is me After:

What do you think??

So I was hoping that I could get the help of my UG brethen.  We can get rid of that pesky Breast Cancer so all of the boob surgeons aren't busy with those stupid mastectomies so they can focus their energy on where it should be. Boob jobs for yoga pant’s models and pron stars. It’s a win-win for everyone!!

How about this for some more incentive, my pal Caseharts is donating one of his original works of art to be raffled off, “The Ground is My Ocean Pt1”  with all of the proceeds going to Tap Cancer Out. And if that’s not enough, a beer with 2Jupiters?? What more could you want?

I keed, I keed. That's so not my hair in the second picture. : )

You can buy raffles for Caseharts sick picture or donate at the Pay Pal link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4S3EFLEJRJXAU

Thanks and FUCK CANCER

1/9/13 3:16 PM
Krs10KO.com

Come on now, where are all the drunks taking advantage of this?!
1/9/13 3:19 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com - Come on now, where are all the drunks taking advantage of this?!
Here Phone Post
1/9/13 4:13 PM
Krs10KO.com

caseharts -
Krs10KO.com - Come on now, where are all the drunks taking advantage of this?!
Here Phone Post
Looks like it's just you and me Case :) Phone Post
1/9/13 8:43 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.