UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Marquardt vs hendricks

1/4/13 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmamonstar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think nate would win a decision. It would be a great fight. What do you all think? Phone Post
1/4/13 5:48 PM
MMALOGIC

Marquart vs the winner of Rory/Condit.

1/4/13 6:26 PM
bhealthy

hendricks would be tougher for marquart than most people think.

hendricks is strong as hell.
gsp is tailor-made for marquart though, nate beats georges like dolemite!

1/4/13 7:29 PM
eljamaiquino

nick diaz nut hugger - Only way to know for sure is have them fight for a #1 contender spot Phone Post
Should never happen unless Nate agrees to fight GSP. Phone Post
1/4/13 7:31 PM
UGCTT_Pariah

eljamaiquino -
nick diaz nut hugger - Only way to know for sure is have them fight for a #1 contender spot Phone Post
Should never happen unless Nate agrees to fight GSP. Phone Post
Wasn't it GSP's idea for Marquardt to come down to welterweight? I don't think they'd have a problem fighting each other. Phone Post
1/4/13 9:31 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks via wrestling imo. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:03 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Hendricks via wrestling imo. Phone Post
People thought Woodley could beat Nate via wrestling as well... Phone Post
Yeah I know. I don't think Woodley committed to it enough, got overconfident when he clipped Marquardt early. I think if Hendricks didn't land the big punch and started getting outstruck he would go into "wrestling mode" and grind out a tough decision. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:09 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Snake28 -
nick diaz nut hugger -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Hendricks via wrestling imo. Phone Post
People thought Woodley could beat Nate via wrestling as well... Phone Post
Exactly and Hendricks isn't a beast like Chael or Okami and story easily out wrestled Hendricks two years ago or not. First real guy he fought was Kos and he squeaked by him. Sorry but Fitch doesn't rank to high with me. Phone Post
I can understand if you want to say Hendricks got lucky, but Fitch not a top welterweight? Apology accepted. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:22 PM
Gene Pitney

after the shit nates pulled in the past, he's fighting on either Fuel or FX or on prelims of a ppv card
1/4/13 11:03 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Gene Pitney - after the shit nates pulled in the past, he's fighting on either Fuel or FX or on prelims of a ppv card
If the UFC didn't want him back they just wouldn't bring him back. Phone Post
1/4/13 11:29 PM
Gene Pitney

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Gene Pitney - after the shit nates pulled in the past, he's fighting on either Fuel or FX or on prelims of a ppv card

I meant just in his first fight back, just to prove he can actually make it to a fight without any issues. If he wins his first one then fine, push him as a top guy.

If he wins his first fight, stick him in against the winner of Koscheck/Lawler
1/4/13 11:48 PM
bknumber1
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would do a SN bet if this was to happen. Nate the Great all day. Phone Post
1/5/13 12:03 AM
Pancake Syrup
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Gene Pitney -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

I meant just in his first fight back, just to prove he can actually make it to a fight without any issues. If he wins his first one then fine, push him as a top guy.

No. The strikeforce championship has to mean something. In my opinion, he's the #1 contender to fight the Diaz-gsp winner. If Jonny Hendricks really thinks he's next in line, then fight Nate and silence the skeptics to prove it Phone Post

Why don't we just make Hendricks fight everyone on the fucking roster that is a welterweight. Hendricks should be fighting GSP next for the title and if he beats Jake there is no doubt he is the #1 contender
1/5/13 12:04 AM
Gene Pitney

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Gene Pitney -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

No. The strikeforce championship has to mean something. In my opinion, he's the #1 contender to fight the Diaz-gsp winner. If Jonny Hendricks really thinks he's next in line, then fight Nate and silence the skeptics to prove it Phone Post

Yeah coz defending the belt against tarec saffedein really puts him in line for a #1 contender fight against johny. Please.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.