UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will be watching every Pride. TME

1/4/13 6:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roman Monstrum
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found a 75 gig download, have only ever watched YouTube clips and individual fights in Pride.

Which events/fights were unforgettable? Phone Post
1/4/13 6:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pride 35: That's Fucking illegal

Amazing event Phone Post
1/4/13 6:37 PM
Roman Monstrum
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Pride 35: That's Fucking illegal

Amazing event Phone Post
Any specific fights? Phone Post
1/4/13 6:38 PM
Roman Monstrum

Roman Monstrum -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Pride 35: That's Fucking illegal

Amazing event Phone Post
Any specific fights? Phone Post
Nvm holy shit stacked card. Phone Post
1/4/13 6:39 PM
J_Swift
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're going to watch them all, you should've done an AMA thread, instead of this one, AFTER watching them. Phone Post
RICKYB
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy sakaraba before they fed him to the wolves. His fight with Carlos newton still one of my favs. Also u get to watch the rise and fall of mark Kerr as well as wand Phone Post
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pride 10

Saku VS Renzo, Igor VS Enson, Goodridge VS Yvel, Mezger/Silva

great event!
1/4/13 6:41 PM
Tolstolobic

I recommending to watch it from pride 1 up.
That's they way I watched the whole collection.

It will take few days, grab yourself a popcorn, beer and joints ( if you smoke or drink ) and enjoy one of best events ever in MMA.

PRIDE AND HONOR! Phone Post
1/4/13 6:44 PM
Roman Monstrum

J_Swift - If you're going to watch them all, you should've done an AMA thread, instead of this one, AFTER watching them. Phone Post
Ill do that next, but I want to make sure full attention is given to the most important ones. (Not working at the same time or watching on phone etc. Phone Post
1/4/13 6:47 PM
J_Swift

Roman Monstrum -
J_Swift - If you're going to watch them all, you should've done an AMA thread, instead of this one, AFTER watching them. Phone Post
Ill do that next, but I want to make sure full attention is given to the most important ones. (Not working at the same time or watching on phone etc. Phone Post
Makes sense. Phone Post
1/4/13 6:49 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J_Swift -  If you're going to watch them all, you should've done an AMA thread, instead of this one, AFTER watching them. Phone Post

this

decide for yourself

1/4/13 6:52 PM
Hocky Balboa
7878 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 6:53 PM

I've done this twice over the years.  

Starting with PRIDE 1 and going all the way to the final event.

It really is fun to see how much things change and how some of the guys improved.

Might want to drop a duece during Kerr/Duarte.

1/4/13 6:58 PM
Sajite
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - 

I've done this twice over the years.  

Starting with PRIDE 1 and going all the way to the final event.

It really is fun to see how much things change and how some of the guys improved.

Might want to drop a duece during Kerr/Duarte.

Could be fun to have a post with every event every month or two...
people could manage to watch them and comment.. It will bring good memories and will educate some new fans....
1/4/13 6:59 PM
Roman Monstrum

Had never watched a lot of the japanese fighters before, insane that guys like Sakuraba and Genki Sudo didnt get more attention outside of dedicated fans.

I so wish I had known about this while it was current. Phone Post
1/4/13 7:03 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be prepared to bitch about the UFC's production and lack of a ramp for the rest of your life.

1/4/13 7:06 PM
Roman Monstrum

dMo -

Be prepared to bitch about the UFC's production and lack of a ramp for the rest of your life.

Wait, you mean a rugged gladiator and screamo intro arent high level production? Phone Post
1/4/13 7:09 PM
Kool_Aid_Man
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bushido 9

1/4/13 7:12 PM
Neil McCauley

these are the best fights from pride 1 - shockwave 03 imo...

matsui vs newton
newton vs sakuraba
newton vs pele
sakuraba vs veron white
shamrock vs fujita
wand vs hendo 1
chuck vs mezger
sakuraba vs rampage
matsui vs ninja rua
mario sperry vs nunja rua
herring vs nog 1
takayama vs fujita
shamrock vs don frye
bob sapp vs nog
frye vs takayama
fedor vs herring
hendo vs nog 2
fedor vs nog 1
cro cop vs nog
1/4/13 7:12 PM
ortman166

Is pride fc shock wave collection the whole thing? Or how could I buy every pride event in one set? Phone Post
1/4/13 7:14 PM
Roman Monstrum

Kool_Aid_Man - Bushido 9

I've been told to grab Bushido as well, the torrent didnt include them, I'll try to find some tonight. Phone Post
1/4/13 7:15 PM
ortman166

Like does anyone sell every event/fight in one set? Phone Post
1/4/13 7:39 PM
UGCTT_Pariah

ortman166 - Is pride fc shock wave collection the whole thing? Or how could I buy every pride event in one set? Phone Post
The Pride Shockwave collection is a set containing the Pride Shockwave year-end events.. If I'm not mistaken it is Shockwave 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. Really awesome and stacked cards, they were actually some of the first Pride events I ever saw..

If you're looking for box sets, get the Pride Legacy DVD sets. There are like 7 of them, each has between 3 to 5 fight cards per set.. Still need Bushido and a few stray events (some stacked ones they kept off the Legacy sets so you would buy them separately)..

I'm in the process of getting every Pride event, still need one Legacy, half the Bushido, and a couple of random events before I'm done. Phone Post
1/4/13 8:42 PM
AlexinTO

Roman Monstrum - Found a 75 gig download, have only ever watched YouTube clips and individual fights in Pride.

Which events/fights were unforgettable? Phone Post
Cool

I downloaded the same torrent

Most are good quality but the best of pride are crap quality

I am at Pride shock wave at the moment Phone Post
1/4/13 8:50 PM
shb
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all of the grand prix events are awesome
1/4/13 9:30 PM
ortman166

Joshua J King -
UGCTT_Pariah -
ortman166 - Is pride fc shock wave collection the whole thing? Or how could I buy every pride event in one set? Phone Post
The Pride Shockwave collection is a set containing the Pride Shockwave year-end events.. If I'm not mistaken it is Shockwave 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. Really awesome and stacked cards, they were actually some of the first Pride events I ever saw..

If you're looking for box sets, get the Pride Legacy DVD sets. There are like 7 of them, each has between 3 to 5 fight cards per set.. Still need Bushido and a few stray events (some stacked ones they kept off the Legacy sets so you would buy them separately)..

I'm in the process of getting every Pride event, still need one Legacy, half the Bushido, and a couple of random events before I'm done. Phone Post
Don't forget the 2003 and 2005 MWGP DVD sets Phone Post
Ok because I would like to get every event and watch them in order Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.