UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighter doesn't touch gloves, gets KO'ed in 3 sec

1/4/13 7:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 7:58 PM

Quinton Culpepper vs Aaron Rosenblum

Combat Night III @ the Moon, 14.07.2012

Feel free to follow me on twitter @KnockoutFootage , I tweet random youtube knockouts mixed with some street fights.

1/4/13 8:01 PM
Atomic
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay classy, Tallahassee!
1/4/13 8:03 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even tho it says 4 sec in the video title on youtube this looks like 3 sec at worst if not 2 seconds!

1/4/13 8:06 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't tell at first really where the glove touch was supposed to be...not only because the KO was so fast, but because the way his stance was it didn't really telegraph super obviously that he wanted to touch gloves IMO. Almost just looked like a wacky stance. Maybe the other guy couldn't tell either...

But that was nice..lol.
1/4/13 8:49 PM
patches
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he deserved it
1/4/13 8:52 PM
OG TANK BRO
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn lol
1/4/13 9:02 PM
Silhouette
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hes another similar no glove touch
1/4/13 9:31 PM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could they have not touched gloves while the rules were being said by the ref? Why didnt the black dude wanna touch gloves then?

Either way it looked less like wanting to touch gloves and more just a weird stance to me.
1/4/13 9:32 PM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or...actually on second look it does look more like he wanted to touch gloves but still...if you dont want to touch them before the fight starts then you shouldnt expect to touch them after it starts.
1/4/13 9:38 PM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - Or...actually on second look it does look more like he wanted to touch gloves but still...if you dont want to touch them before the fight starts then you shouldnt expect to touch them after it starts.
It's considered good sportsmanship to touch gloves before engaging. A lot of times the ref doesn't give you the opportunity to do so before the fight. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:37 PM
Kings21

Trojan Rubber Guard - 
Kings21 - Or...actually on second look it does look more like he wanted to touch gloves but still...if you dont want to touch them before the fight starts then you shouldnt expect to touch them after it starts.
It's considered good sportsmanship to touch gloves before engaging. A lot of times the ref doesn't give you the opportunity to do so before the fight. Phone Post

Ive never seen a ref not ask if they wanna touch gloves...but I dont watch many smaller shows though. Either way I've always felt that when the fight starts the fight starts. No I get it if a dude wants to start off touching gloves but if he doesnt make it clear then thats on him. Most fights ive seen the guy raises his hand to ask the guy before they approach the center.
1/4/13 10:54 PM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

Not working on iPhone, will come back later Phone Post
1/4/13 11:06 PM
Brian Rule
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Serves him right for being such a poor sport, let alone a Nazi
1/4/13 11:09 PM
Osbot

It actually looks like he is either throwing one bitchy jab, or is throwing one awkward glove touch when the other dude slams him!

Hard to tell which.
1/4/13 11:49 PM
MarkRobinson
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dang

1/5/13 12:45 AM
ausgepicht

Ow well, shouldn't lead with your face and should show sportsmanship.

1/5/13 5:43 AM
KickYoNuts

UGCTT Combat Can Happen -  Not working on iPhone, will come back later Phone Post

Dunno, I just copied the embed code on youtube.

1/5/13 5:55 AM
Forrest Spliffn

Silhouette - hes another similar no glove touch
Daaaaayyyuummmnnn guy that refuses glove touch gets slept hard.

I would have talked shit over his lifeless carcass after that.
Dude who won is a true sport.
I woulda been doing d generation x style suck it's while he was out for that. Phone Post
1/5/13 6:20 AM
DezzNutzz
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 pc Phone Post
1/6/13 11:33 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.