UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Put Fury on a british card..

1/4/13 8:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shiznit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 8:30 PM

Although Furys an absolute tool if the UFC put him on a british card the numbers would be huge. Hes getting people tuning in on terrestrial tv which tuns into the millions, just to see him get ko'd. Seeing him against a lower level fighter who would take him down and shut his mouth up would very satisfying for everyone who cant stand this burk!
1/4/13 8:29 PM
shiznit

*cue self upper cut gif*
1/4/13 9:00 PM
shiznit

Ttt to see fury get smashed
1/4/13 9:03 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - Fury vs Cain

UK VS MEXICO
This!! Phone Post
1/4/13 9:05 PM
shiznit

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - Fury vs Cain

UK VS MEXICO

Brings back memorys.....hand of god!
1/4/13 9:10 PM
shiznit

Edited: 01/04/13 9:15 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM
1/4/13 9:14 PM
shiznit

Edited: 01/04/13 9:15 PM
Cain isnt argentinian?lol my bad!lol was in mexico 86?
1/4/13 9:19 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit - Although Furys an absolute tool if the UFC put him on a british card the numbers would be huge. Hes getting people tuning in on terrestrial tv which tuns into the millions, just to see him get ko'd. Seeing him against a lower level fighter who would take him down and shut his mouth up would very satisfying for everyone who cant stand this burk!

People like him very rarely end up shutting their mouth. Melvin Guillard is a prime example.
1/4/13 9:33 PM
shiznit

Kings21 - 
shiznit - Although Furys an absolute tool if the UFC put him on a british card the numbers would be huge. Hes getting people tuning in on terrestrial tv which tuns into the millions, just to see him get ko'd. Seeing him against a lower level fighter who would take him down and shut his mouth up would very satisfying for everyone who cant stand this burk!

People like him very rarely end up shutting their mouth. Melvin Guillard is a prime example.

James tony went away lol I think dana and fertittas would enjoy seeing a loud mouthed brit boxer getting pezzled,aswell as shutting the tit up,even just for the revenue it would bring in,fury would bring the numbers in on tv and live
1/4/13 9:44 PM
Metafour

Fury should learn from Jimmerson & Toney.

Everyone knows he would be absolutely mauled (he probably does as well). He's just looking for a big payday.

I would assume Zuffa has a lot of other great fighters they would rather spend money on. Phone Post
1/4/13 9:46 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're all "tits"
the lot of ya!
1/4/13 10:24 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit - 
Kings21 - 

James tony went away lol I think dana and fertittas would enjoy seeing a loud mouthed brit boxer getting pezzled,aswell as shutting the tit up,even just for the revenue it would bring in,fury would bring the numbers in on tv and live

James Toney cant talk as it is anyways. He doesnt count.
1/4/13 10:56 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - You're all "tits"
the lot of ya!
Hahaha. I like this Phone Post
1/4/13 11:57 PM
shiznit

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - You're all "tits"
the lot of ya!

Ha ha
1/4/13 11:58 PM
GnP Sonnen

Do it! Phone Post
1/5/13 12:02 AM
Pancake Syrup
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know how anyone can like that Fury guy
1/5/13 12:02 AM
shiznit

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - You're all "tits"
the lot of ya!

This sounded like an irish accent in my head lol
1/5/13 12:04 AM
sweepnchoke
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Problem is Fury is looking at getting larger purses from boxing than he is worth to the UFC for a PPV event. So unless Fury wants to take a pay cut, or Zuffa feels they can market it enough to make his price tag worth their while, I don't see it happening.
1/5/13 12:12 AM
shiznit

sweepnchoke - Problem is Fury is looking at getting larger purses from boxing than he is worth to the UFC for a PPV event. So unless Fury wants to take a pay cut, or Zuffa feels they can market it enough to make his price tag worth their while, I don't see it happening.

Hes the one running his mouth. If hes offered a fight and turns it down then hel look stupid. I really do think Fury fighting on a british card would do really good numbers.
1/5/13 12:22 AM
alkysmurf
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, ufc no like co-promotion, and that's the only way to get paid enough to pay a big name pro boxer. Phone Post
1/5/13 12:38 AM
shiznit

alkysmurf -  Yeah, ufc no like co-promotion, and that's the only way to get paid enough to pay a big name pro boxer. Phone Post

Id imagine fury isnt held down by an m1 type contract and could fight in the ufc if he wishes too
1/5/13 1:55 AM
me101
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightermindset.com, Owner

Looks like Furys making around £150,000 for boxing matches so that wouldn't be out of the UFC's reach. 

They should use him to gain the UK boxing viewership, any MT fighter with great leg kicks would be perfect, ideally Barry on an FX card. 

1/5/13 3:26 AM
LordSeano
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury turned down £500k to fight Price so I dont see him fighting in the UFC anyday soon.

They would need to have him fight a solid wrestler anyway so probably bring in a US fighter
1/5/13 7:58 AM
shiznit

me101 - 

Looks like Furys making around £150,000 for boxing matches so that wouldn't be out of the UFC's reach. 

They should use him to gain the UK boxing viewership, any MT fighter with great leg kicks would be perfect, ideally Barry on an FX card. 

Barry chopping him down with leg kicks would be awsum to watch,i dont dislike many fighters bit fury is a tit lol
1/5/13 8:33 AM
Tad Ghostal
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK MMA fans should be happy that an undefeated HW boxer, that is on the verge of title contention, is talking about the UFC champ. Maybe one day we get UFC on Channel 5.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.