UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Attn Tommy

1/4/13 8:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So not only do you get the benefit of facing my team as the forth game in five nights, but you also have to use a "waitress" to undercut my teams players. She waited indeed. Tell your event staff to stand the hell by the next time Stephen Jackson steps into town. Best case they all get punched in the face and worst case Captain Jack brings out his gat!
1/7/13 3:16 AM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How dare you duck me like Ray Allen did to Bruce Bowen!
1/8/13 9:16 PM
quick

So now the Bloomberg says that Jackson didn't trip over the waitress, but instead the mayor pushed him. You have seriously got to be shitting me?

http://tracking.si.com/2013/01/08/stephen-jackson-mayor-michael-bloomberg-push-accident-knicks-spurs/
1/9/13 9:00 PM
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha sorry haven't been on this side of the forum in a while. Can't even believe the Knicks beat SA two fucking times in one year!
1/9/13 10:28 PM
kanotoa
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a pussy mayor. I'd laugh if Jackson turned around and Artested his rich ass. He probably packs heat though, like all the hypocrite gun control politicians.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.