UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Help a brother out!! UFC

1/4/13 9:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys I'm fighting Phil Harris next month on ufc on fuel 7. Here's his last fight, tell me what our guys think of his skill set and what you guys think I need to watch out for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB8ooOaSZrU&sns=em

Sorry I don't know how to post the video just the link.

Thanks dudes
1/4/13 10:00 PM
paw
1357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For useless

1/4/13 10:01 PM
gorgesjorj
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
I think you should not let the 49ers win over the Broncos in the Super Bowl (just weeks before your fight) affect you as you wind down your camp.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
@mmajunkieradio
1/4/13 10:08 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/4/13 10:10 PM
Shroom
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait for DanWolfman and do whatever he says. Did you know that guy invented the calf kick!?

1/4/13 10:12 PM
Happiness Bunny
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom - Wait for DanWolfman and do whatever he says. Did you know that guy invented the calf kick!?

According to Dan he invented breathing and shoes.
1/4/13 10:14 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
1/4/13 10:15 PM
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis - Paul Harris? Phone Post
Yeah right! No relation hopefully. Lol I like to walk. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:20 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be flying over to London for the FUEL event. Looking forward to seeing you fight. I'll be one of the people cheering you against the Englishman!

1/4/13 10:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for eventual winning game plan :) Phone Post
1/4/13 10:30 PM
Tyson86
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My advise to you is to not listen to anything a single person on this thread says, including myself.

... wait, that just blew my mind.
1/4/13 10:32 PM
stevekt
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch out for the right hand. He seems to throw it with heat. Kenny kept mentioning Philhares's judo but I really didn't see any effective judo. He will likely be brushing up on his throws so you should be working on your scrambles off hip tosses. Judoka typically face people that resist the throw to the bitter end. There comes a time mid throw where you have to stop resisting and go with it in hopes of establishing a better position after the impact and scramble. Going with the throw could also cause him to over rotate which could aid in you getting top position. Judoka will sometimes pause after sticking a good throw because in judo the match would be over. That will be your window of opportunity. Good luck useless.
1/4/13 10:43 PM
Bruham
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch out for the stuff he does good, and exploit the stuff he doesn't do good.

War Useless! Phone Post
1/4/13 10:50 PM
Timtek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would post the winning formula right here on the UG but I'd be afraid Phil Harris would read it and know the gameplan. Sorry in advance!
1/4/13 11:45 PM
Happiness Bunny
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
Happiness Bunny - 
Shroom - Wait for DanWolfman and do whatever he says. Did you know that guy invented the calf kick!?

According to Dan he invented breathing and shoes.

Gene Simmons actually trademarked those things. 

So sayeth the mighty Dio! man I miss that guy
1/4/13 11:46 PM
joesonshuevos
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

High kicks and bait him into your lovely darce. Good luck to u. No way u lose. No way. U r too good.
1/5/13 12:19 AM
Iwreastledabearonce
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joesonshuevos - High kicks and bait him into your lovely darce. Good luck to u. No way u lose. No way. U r too good.
War Useless!!

Viva La Raza Phone Post
1/5/13 12:27 AM
UGCTT_mousetrap
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruham - Watch out for the stuff he does good, and exploit the stuff he doesn't do good.

War Useless! Phone Post
I like this one Phone Post
1/5/13 12:29 AM
useless

Iwreastledabearonce -
joesonshuevos - High kicks and bait him into your lovely darce. Good luck to u. No way u lose. No way. U r too good.
War Useless!!

Viva La Raza Phone Post
Orale! Phone Post
1/5/13 12:34 AM
Cotton
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you should stand with him. I think he is going to expect you to try and take it to the ground and while he isn't a bad striker he has most of his wins by sub.
1/5/13 12:34 AM
Adam Hunter
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ulysses Sponsors the wrestling team I coach. Great guy. TTT Phone Post
1/5/13 12:40 AM
Mulletron5000
1347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paging Jack Slack Phone Post
1/5/13 12:42 AM
Muffler Bearing
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of foot stomps Phone Post
1/5/13 12:48 AM
kingkoopa

Calling Jack Slack? Phone Post
1/5/13 12:48 AM
kingkoopa

Mulletron5000 - Paging Jack Slack Phone Post
Damn beat me to it Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.